Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 11: That was priceless

Matt's P.O.V

Drumming filled the small studio making it impossible to even think or even hear your own voice. Trista was sitting there perched behind her drums beating a stead beat. She would stop for a few seconds before picking right back up and beating a steady beat again. Normally she does hard beats. The same beat that I would use, but this song called for a softer one. I believe this one is called S.O.S (Anything But Love). She finished before walking back out and taking a drink of her Coke. The guitar was already done for it and Johnny was working with Tegan on the bass right now.

"Ok. So do you want to do the vocals for S.O.S right now or do you guys want to get some lunch?" I asked staring at Jocie and Trista.

"Um...I should get the vocals done easy so lets do that and then Trista can make lunch."

"Wait why am I making lunch?" Trista asked as she took one of her pain meds. She's been drumming for the past three hours so I know her knee hurts.

"Because I said." Jocie said with that look that says 'Don't ask question's just do it!' Trista silently nodded and laid her head back on rolling chair she was seated in. Jocelyn smiled slightly before picking up the lyrics and walking into the booth. I started the music and gave her a thumbs up when it was time for her to sing.

"Bound to your side and trapped in silence
Just a possession
Is this sex or only violence
That feeds your obsession?

You send me to a broken state
Where I can take the pain
Just long enough
That I am numb
That I just disappear

So go on, infect me
Go on and scare me to death
Tell me I asked for it
Tell me I'll never forget
You could give me anything but love
Anything but love.
Does it feel good tonight?
Hurt me with nothing
Some sort of sick satisfaction
You Get from my f**king

Oh stripped down to my naked core
The darkest corners of my mind are yours
That's where you live
That's where you breathe

So go on, infect me
Go on and scare me to death
Dare me to leave you
Tell me I'd never forget
You could give me anything but love
Anything but love

Without any faith
Without any light
Condemn me to live
Condemn me to lie
Inside I am dead

So go on, infect me
Go on and scare me to death
I'll be the victim
You'll be the voice in my head
You could give me anything but love
Anything but love
Anything but love
Anything but love ."

"Let me see your knee." I said as I grabbed Trista's leg and set it across my lap and started rubbing it.

"She's so good at singing." Trista said as she looked over at booth. She was right. Jocelyn is amazing at singing. Jocelyn stopped singing and smiled at us.

"So what do you think?" She asked as she jumped up and down.

"That was good Caty!" I said smiling. Trista laughed suddenly making us look at her.

"I was remembering the time Jocie beat the hell out of a guy for calling her that!" She said laughing even harder. Soon we were all laughing at the memory. that guy was so screwed up after. His face was blood and he was spitting out teeth. She can be brutal when she wants to be. I leaned over Trista's legs and pulled Jocie into a kiss. I heard Trista say "Eww" before I started to laugh, yet not breaking the kiss. She pulled away and laughed before pointing to my now asleep sister. Tegan walked in and sat down next to Trista's head making us look at her.

"I'm going to kill Johnny!" She sighed.

"Why?" Jocie asked.

"He dropped my bass!" She said a little louder. Now if you know about me, you know I have a bad temper. Well let's just say my sister's take after me. A LOT!

"Come on! Let's go get lunch." Jocie said as she stood up again.

"I'll wake her up you guys go a head." I said as I stood up too. They both nodded and walked out.

"Trista...Sis...Come on wake up." I said as I gently shook her. She sat up and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. I grabbed the trash can that was next to my desk and put it in front of her. She instantly grabbed it and threw up. I saw her whole body lurch and her puke in the trash. I rubbed her back until she had fully stopped.

"I should have eaten before I took my meds." She said as I wiped her mouth with my shirt that I had taken off earlier.

"Come on let's get you inside." I said as I picked her up. I walked up the steps and into my cool house. I heard Trista sigh. Probably from the cool air. She always get a slight fever after she throws up. It should be gone within the hour though. I set her on the couch and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a towel and wet it before walking back out and setting it on Trista's forehead. I wiped her face off and her mouth again before laying her down on her back and setting it on her forehead for good.

"What happened?" Jimmy asked as he walked into the living room holding Aidyn.

"She didn't eat when she took her meds and ended up throwing up." I told him as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and a package of Saltine crackers out of the cabinet. I walked back out into the living room to see Jimmy sitting on the couch with Trista wrapped up in a blanket on his lap and Aidyn in his cradle asleep. I didn't even go out into the room fully I just took a step back and smiled. Both of them were almost asleep. I'll get Trista something to eat later.

"Hey is she ok?" Jocie asked as she jumped up on the counter.

"Yeah. She should be fine within the hour. You know how she gets after throwing up." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder. She smiled down at me and ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled and relaxed.

"You take such good care of her. Of all of us." She whispered.

"I try my hardest." I said as I looked down.

"Hun."

"Yeah?"

"Stop starring down my shirt."

Trista's P.O.V

I woke up to find my head buried in someone's neck. I opened my eyes to see a patch of red. 'Jimmy.' I thought. I pulled away slightly still dazed. I saw that Aidyn was quietly resting in his cradle. i pulled the covers away from my body making a cold chill run up my spin. I got up and laid Jimmy don so he was laying down instead of sitting up. I walked kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and drank over half of it in one drink. I grabbed a bottle and warmed it up.

"Are you feeling any better?" I heard as my brother walked in.

"Yeah. I can't believe I did that. Normally I'm smart enough to eat first." I said as I sighed.

"Don't stress over it. We've all done it.." He said as he went to walk back out of the room, "Oh everyone's on their way over." I nodded and grabbed the bottle and tested it before walking back into the living room. I walked over to the cradle to see Aidyn staring up at me.

"Hi sweetie." I said as I picked him up and fed him his bottle. Brian walked in with Lusty and smiled at me before picking up Aidyn out of my arms and feeding him.

"Ummm...ok." I said as I stood up. Soon everyone was sitting around. Jimmy was still asleep, but nod his head on my lap and his legs on Johnny's.

"Brian do you remember when you went to your girlfriend's cheer leading comp and screwed her friend?" Matt asked as he set his beer down.

"Oh my god that was the greatest thing ever!" I said laughing.

"Wasn't the whole bus chanting 'Boom I got your boyfriend. I got your man!'?" Tegan said laugh. Matt laughed before walking upstairs to go get a notebook or something.

"That was priceless!" Brian said as he smirked. We heard a knock on the door so I got up. I opened the door to see a woman standing there. She had short choppy red hair and deep blue eyes. She stood about two inches shorter then me putting her at 5'8" maybe about 5'7". She had an anorexic type figure from what I could see. She was wearing a loose red AC/DC shirt and a pair of black Dickie's. Her make up was smeared slightly and well she just screamed out druggie!

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Is James Sullivan here?" She asked fidgeting.

"Um..Yeah who are you?" I asked really confused. I looked behind her to see a little girl maybe around two years old. She had long strawberry blond hair and grayish blue eyes. She was beautiful. She was wearing a white puffy dress that I noticed was a Little Mermaid dress. She had a head piece on that looked like Baby's breath wrapped in her hair.

"Can you tell him Elizabeth is here?"

"Yeah just give me a second." I said as I walked inside and gently shook Jimmy, "Jimbo..Jimbo there's a Elizabeth outside."

He shot up and ran towards the door. We all looked at each other before we heard shouting.

"Elizabeth you just show up out of the clear blue with Victoria and expect me not to get mad! You've been spending the money on drugs." He walked back with the little girl and handed her to me, "Hold Vicki for me please." I nodded and he walked back outside.

"Hi Vicki. I'm Trista." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Hi." She whispered.

"NO! Elizabeth this is unbelievable. You've turned into a crack whore! How many guys have you slept with?! Huh?! How many guys has Victoria seen come in and out of that house? You lost her. You swore to me that you would take care of her!" He walked inside. We could hear the girl sobbing outside.

"I'm sorry guys." He apologized once he was inside.

"It's ok Jim." Zacky said as he stared at Victoria, "How old is she?" Victoria curled into my side more and started playing with my Nightmare Before Christmas Sleeve.

"Jack." She said as she pointed to Jack Skeleton.

"Yep. Do you want to watch Nightmare Before Christmas?" I asked smiling at her. She jumped up and started to jump up and down and nod her head.

"She's two. Um...Trista can you get her into bed please." Jimmy's eyes were watering, but he kept rubbing them.

"Yeah. Well lets go put it on in my room." I said as I got up and grabbed Aidyn who was sleeping. I grabbed Victoria's hand and walked up to my room away from everyone who was talking down stairs. We walked into my room after I put Aidyn into bed. I grabbed Nightmare Before Christmas on and grabbed an Avenged Sevenfold shirt out of my draw and helped her change.

"Uncle's band." She said as she smiled. I smiled pulled down the covers and covered her up after she got under. Jimmy walked in half way through the movie and smiled at us. She was laying in front of my with her arms wrapped around my left arm that was placed over her. He walked over and smiled down at her. He kissed her forehead and brushed some hair out of her eyes.

"Night baby girl."

"Night daddy." She said. I looked at them amazed. 'Daddy' Jimmy doesn't have any kids.

"Trista can I talk to you?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah." I said standing up. She gripped my arm tighter, but when I kissed her forehead and said that I'd be right back she let go.

"I'm sorry that you had to witness that." He said as he put his back to the wall.

"It's ok. Jimmy who was that and who's daughter is that?" I asked looking at him.

"That was my sister and she's my baby girl." He said as he slid down the wall and put his head in his hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
url=http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/xxxJimmysullivanxx/Wreckage%20From%20The%20Past/534246296_6e356d13ec.jpg (Vicki)

Song: S.O.S (Anything but Love) by Apocalyptica

Sorry that this is kind of uneventful It's more of a filler.

Leave Me love!