Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 16: That little birdy wouldn't happen to b

I woke up feeling arms wrapped around my waist once again and that I was already sitting up. I opened my eyes and cussed as the bright lights of the sun met my eyes and brought my hang over to my attention. I went to move off my bed only to find out that I wasn't in my bed, but still in my brother's car and I was in my pjs. I looked around to see that not only are me and Jimmy still in the car, but so are Zacky and Tegan. Everyone else was gone, which would explain all of the cars missing.

"You really didn't want to sleep inside last night." Zacky said as he sat up.

"Why?"

"Well besides that fact that Matt was on top of Jocie before they were even out of the car, or the fact that you could hear them out here. We tired to sleep inside last night which would explain why we're all in our pjs, but other then that we slept out here." He explained. I nodded, trying to ignore the throbbing in my head and laid back down on Jimmy's chest making him stir.

"You're awake?" Jimmy asked opening one of his eyes.

"Nope." I said smiling.

"The sun hates me!" we heard Tegan say before she sat up. Her hair was sticking up in odd ways. She started to fix it before just giving up and putting it into a pony tail.

"I need Advil!" I groaned making them laugh, "I'm not going into the house."

"Either am I!" Tegan said, "At least not until they air it out and clean up!"

"Let's just go to the store." Zacky said as he cralwed over the seat. He started the car making both me and Tegan groan before he pulled out of the drive way. Once we were in the store we had the manager watching us. Yep it was the same store that we had trashed. Me and Tegan walked outside letting the guys grab everything.

"So a little birdy told me that you and Jimmy are going out on a date today?" She said with her eye brow raised.

"That little birdy wouldn't happen to be 6ft 2.5 inches tall with black hair and baby blue eyes would he?"

"No Never! You're going to love what he has planed though."

"You helped him didn't you?"

"You helped Zacky. It's fair."

"True."

"You're avoiding the question."

"Yes I'm going out with him. I just didn't know it was today. You know I don't even have a hangover anymore."

"Either do I. Let's walk across the street and get coffee." I nodded and got up from where I was sitting and walked across the street. We got into the store and got our ten coffees and paid. I never knew that I could spend over $30 in coffee. I guess I can! We walked over, me drinking my Carmel frap., to see the guys sitting in the car waiting for us.

"I was wondering where you two went off to." Zacky said as he kissed Tegan.

"Eww! Not in front of your baby sister!" I yelled shielding my eyes. "Nasty people."

"Oh shut up! You've done worse and you know it!"

"You can't prove it!"

"You have a son!" She yelled back as I mutter "Damn." We all laughed before heading back to the house. I ran in not even looking around. I really don't want to see anything that's happened to the house. I ran to my shower and turned it on. I heard Jimmy's radio turn on and his shower start before I jumped into to mine. The warm water felt so good. It got all of my thoughts out of my mind and put me at ease even if it was just for a minute. I got out after a few minutes and walked into my room. I looked at my self in the mirror and started to put in all of my piercing. I slide the long bar through my industrial, then put in my hoops for my lips, I put my bridge in and tighten the blue and black balls at the end. I put in my belly button ring that had a anchor on it. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my underwear before grabbing a pair of destroyed shorts and my Brains for Dinner t-shirt. I got dressed and walked over to Jimmy's room.

"Jimmy?" I asked as I walked into his room.

"What's up?" He asked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Can you put the ribbon in my corset?" I asked as I walked into his room. He was standing in just his towel. I swear I stared for at least an hour, but in reality it was just a minute. He chuckled when I reach his eyes and nodded. I slipped my shirt up over one arm before turning to my side and handing him the green and black ribbon. He laced it quickly, having done this nearly a million times, before fixing my shirt. I thanked him and walked out of the room, only for my knee to pop extremely loud and a pain rip through it.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said as I moved my leg and took a step. I guess the pop was louder then I thought because Matt and Tegan came in not seconds after.

"Hi." I said as I smiled.

"Was that your knee?" Tegan asked with a disgusted look.

"No." i said as I walked out of the room, but my knee betrayed me and popped again.

"Put your brace on!" Matt said in a very warning tone. I nodded and walked out. I walked into my room and found my black brace and wrapped it tightly around my knee and stood up and flexed the muscle a little to loosen the brace. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair making it into a 50's pin up type. I placed to clips with ribbons on the right side. I walked out of my room and straight into a hard body. I laughed as I looked up at Jimmy who was grinning like a fool.

"So where are we going?"

"First I'm taking you shopping. Since you didn't get to do that two weeks ago. Then I have a night planned for us."

"So what does this night include?"

"Not sex." He said bluntly. I laughed and nodded knowing that neither of us were ready for that and even though I might have known him for the last 19 years I'm not giving out on the first date and he knows it. I just wonder what's going on in his twist little mind.

"I know that."

"You don't need to worry your pretty little head about it."

"I'll trust your word on it, but I'm still going to wonder." I said as I picked up my bag.

"Oh I know." He said as he held out his hand, "Shall we be on our way?"

"We Shall." I said as I took his hand and walked out of my room. We walked through the front door and out to his truck.

"What store should we go to first?" He asked as he pulled out of the drive way.

"let's go to Tilly's. They always have good stuff." He nodded and turned on the radio. He turned it down so it was barely over then roar of the engine, but we could still hear it.

"Ok then."

"Just to let you know you're not paying for any of my stuff." I said as I smirked. He smirked right back and said a simple "We'll see." He stopped the car in a parking lot not to far from the store and got out. He walked over to my side before I could even think about opening the door and opened it for me.

"M'lady." He said as he bowed. I laughed and got out taking his hand in mine. We walked over to Tilly's and I immediately went to shirts. I found a long sleeve shirt that had lightening all over it.

"You should buy it." Jimmy said. I looked over to see him standing there with his arms crossed and his head resting on his arms.

"I think I will." I said as I set it on my arm.

"What all do you need? I'll help look."

"I need pants, shorts, shirts. Really everything. I want to burn everything that Brandon gave me so it won't leave me with very many things left." He laughed and nodded.

"That's gonna be a big fire."

"It really is." I agreed laughing. I shopped for a little over an hour before I heard Jimmy giggle. I looked over and laughed. He was standing there with a bra on and underwear on his head.

"Does this thong make my head look big?" I laughed and shook my head.

"No, but Pink is not your color." I said pointing to his chest.

"No I don't think it is. Nor is it the right cup size. What size would I be Tris?"

"About an A Jimbo." I said as I tried to keep a straight face.

"I guess your right. Red's more of my color right?"

"Oh Yes red would look lovely on you!"

"Don't mock me!" He said as he ran around the store. I fell to the floor laughing. When I caught my breath I got back up and looked around the store that was no almost completely empty. I ignored all of the stares and started to walk up to the counter to pay, but Jimmy being Jimmy popped out of one of the clothing racks and grabbed them from me.

"Let me pay Jimmy!"

"No!" He said as he pulled out two hundreds, "Just shove it all in a bag. I don't care."

"They're my clothes." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I Love you!" He said as he walked out of the store with my bags. The girl behind the counter was trying not to laugh.

"I'm so sorry about that." I said as I left.

"Don't worry about it! You'd be amazed at how many weirdos we get in here." I walked out of the store and over to where Jimmy was standing smoking.

"Where to next."

"You're going to love this one."

"Where Victoria Secret?" He asked with a hopeful smile. Little did he know that he was right. I loved the sweat pants from there. I nodded and his eye slight up.

"You're not trying on Bras though!"

A7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7XA7XA7X

"Can we go into the candle store?" I asked as me and Jimmy were walking down the Pier. He stopped jerking me back with him.

"We don't have to." I said as I looked up at him.

"I'll make a deal. If you wear that tank top and knicker set you bought at Victoria Secret then I'll go in there."

"Deal."

"Tonight?"

"Nope."

"But that was the deal."

"Nope the deal was that I had to wear them. You never said when." I smirked, "We'll see." His face lit up and he pulled me into the store. I laughed and walked over to the mango section. Once we had smelled almost all of the candles we walked back outside. We had gotten a bunch of mango ones and some Vanilla ones too. We were both laughing at childhood memories. Manly the one where Jimmy fell into the lake at the park trying to get a hold of the 'Stallion Duck." Yes that's where it all started! A lady stopped in front of us and gasped.

"If you value your life you'll stay away from her. Oh dear. Bad bad things are going to happen to both of you. Run Run!" She yelled. I was gripping Jimmy's hand tighter, "Deary you're not going to make it! You're going to be locked in a room with two others. A little girl and a girl that not even the spirits will let me see! A dark dark force is coming after you! Not even the police will be able to stop it. Head my warning!"

"Grandma come on. I'm sorry I hope she didn't scare you." A man said as he ran over.

"It's ok." Jimmy said.

"Who are you?" She asked the man.

"Grandma it's me Peter." I heard him say as he walked away.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as I smiled a forced smile. He ventured off the Pier and onto the beach. I looked up and saw the stars were starting to come out. It was barely 4:30 pm.

"Let's go swimming." I said suddenly making him stop and look at me.

"We don't have bathing suits." He said as he laughed.

"So!" I said as I took off my shoes and socks. In reality I just needed something to get my mine off what that lady said. I took off my shirt to revealing my lepord bra.

"You're serious." H He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah." I said as I started to unbutton my pants. I took off my shorts to reveal my black peace panties. I set them on the floor and walked over to the water. I looked back to see Jimmy still standing there. I laughed and walked farther in the water until I was waist deep.

"Jimmy it's cold!" I yelled. He laughed and shook his head, "Fine let all of the guys stare at me!" I said knowing it would get him in the water fast. Just as I thought he stripped of all clothes except his boxers and was tackling me in the water. I came back up and gasped and glared at him.

"You wanted me in here." He said acting like a know it all.

"Smartass." I said as I dove under water. I felt someone grab my ankle and pull me back before throwing me away from them. I swam up laughing and then swam back under and pull down his boxers.

"Nice Spiderman boxers." i said as I swam away.

"Oh no you don't!"

A7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X7A7XA7XA7X

"I want you to go upstairs and get ready in the guest bedroom. Take a shower first though ok?" He said as we walked into his house. I nodded and walked up to his guest bathroom and turned the shower on. I was freezing. When the shower was where I wanted it I jumped in. I let the water hit my back burning my skin, but it felt so good. It always does. I washed away all of the thoughts of what the little old lady had said and took my shower. I heard Jimmy put on one of his oh so famous cds meaning it was something that only Jimmy could listen to. I don't even know what it was, but it seriously sounded like Aqua again. I contuined to take my shower before turning off the water and wrapping my self in his big black and red striped towel. They were the best towels to wrap your self in when it was cold. I walked out of the bathroom. I got hit with a blast of cold air making me shiver. I looked on the bed to see Tegan laying asleep. I laughed. I wasn't in the shower that long.

I walked over to the bag that was hanging on the door. I opened the bag to see my favorite red and black lace dress that went only to my knees. It has a red dress that has a black flower type lace and a corset back. I walked over to the bed and opened the bag that was laying there neatly. I pulled out my black and red lace high heels. I pulled out my black lace bra and cheekie underwear. I laughed to my self quietly before walking back into the bathroom and putting on the underwear. I plugged in the blow dryer that I kept here and turned in on low making sure that I didn't wake up Tegan. Drying my hair took a lot longer then normal, but at least she didn't wake up. I walked back into the room and grabbed my make up out of the bag to see my rose and veil fall out. I smiled and picked it up. I walked back into the bathroom and started on my make up doing a light coat of black shadow and then put on a thick coat of eyeliner, followed by a mascara, then my red lipstick. It doesn't make my lips like blood red, but makes then a bit brighter then normal. I smiled at my makeup before I felt a brush go through my hair. I jumped at the feeling and heard Tegan's laugh.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She said as she finished brushing out the rats nest I call my hair.

"It's ok. I thought you were still asleep."

"No I woke up." She said as she looked down.

"You're having nightmares."

"Yeah."

"Tell me about them." I said as I stared at her through the mirror.

"I don't know how to explain them. First I see me, you, and Vicki all struggling to get away from someone. Then I see this building and a black van. I see all of us tied up our left arms against the back wall stuck. Then I see you laying on a table and me and Vicki being pushed into these...I don't know they look like graves on a wall. Maybe something that..."

"Like a morgue?"

"Yeah, but the last scene always scares me. I always wake up crying because all of if feels so real."

"What's the last scene?"

"Zacky in a car accident, mumbling about the breaks being cut. I can see little flashes of after when they're rushing him to the hospital. I see hi, flat line and I wake up." by now she had her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my shoulder. I turned around and set my head on top of hers. I know that dream really well. Except when I dream it Jimmy's in a bathtub. My bathtub, with blood all around him and one wrist thrown out. With that wrist I can see blood running down it. I shook my head when I heard a sniffle come from her.

"Hey, calm down it was just a dream." I said as I rocked her.

"You have the same dream! except it has something to do with Jimmy! I know you do!"

"Yeah I do. That's why I'm telling you that it's just a dream. It has to be."

"Come on let's finish your hair." She said as she stood up straight. I smiled and she gave me her famous "Misfit" smile. I laughed and turned around so she could fix my bangs. By the time were were done I had a Katy Perry type of look. The back of my hair was wavy slightly and my bangs were straight. She walked out of the room and came back a few second later with my rose and veil. She pinned it to my head fixed the veil so it was going over my left eye.

"Let's get you into your dress." She said as she pulled me towards the room. She handed it to me and turned around. I dropped my towel and quickly pulled the dress up.

"Can you tie it?" I asked. She laughed slightly before nodding and walking behind me. She tied the corset tightly and fixed the back of the dress before handing me my shoes. I slipped them on and then looked at my self in the mirror. I closed my eyes for a second. the nerves were finally getting to me. I felt something slip around my neck and my hand flew up to see metal. I opened my eyes to see Jimmy standing behind me. I looked at my neck to see a necklace that had to skeletons holding a black gem.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling, "Where'd Tegan go?"

"She left already. Said something about having plans with Zacky or something. I don't know I was staring at you to be honest." I blushed and turned around to face him. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room and out the door after he grabbed a bag. We walked out to his truck and got in after he opened the door for me. He turned to me and smiled before I saw what was in his hand.

"You're not blindfolding me!" I said as I stared at the purple tie that was in his hand.

"Come on. I swear I won't do anything." I thought about it and nodded. He smiled and wrapped it around my eyes tightly making sure not to ruin my veil. I felt finger trace my bottom lip before I felt soft lips being pressed to mine, but as soon as they were there, they were gone. I felt the car start to move and I leaned back in my seat. About twenty minutes later I felt the car stop and heard Jimmy get out. My door was opened and Jimmy pulled me out before my feet hit the ground. He tugged on my hand and lead me where every we were going. It was really quiet. In an erie type of way. We stopped and I heard him drop the bag and unzip it.

"Ok. I'm going to take off the blindfold ok?" I nodded, but kept my eyes closed, "Open your eyes." I heard him whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes and gasped. He had taken me to the cemetery. I looked in front of me to see that we were stand right next to an old friend of mine.

"He told me that if we got together he wanted to know. I figured this would be a good way." He chuckled. I laughed before nodding. He reached into the bag pulled out a black and red comforter and laid it on the ground before sitting down and pulling me with him. Once I was sitting down he pulled out a bottle of red wine and a portable Dvd player. I laughed as I saw X-men 2 pop up on the screen. He poured us both a drink and handed me mine.

"thank you." I said as I looked up at him.

"You deserve it." He said as he kissed me lightly. I smiled and bit my lip. We watched the rest of the movie and then just laid there looking at the stars.

"Are you ok?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him with a confused face.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"No more nightmares?"

"Oh...a few, but nothing too bad." Which was a complete lie. My dreams were worse then ever. I kept seeing this room. you know the one that are used in morgues. I keep seeing Jeff, Brandon and a guy I don't know locking me to the table and putting Vicki and Tegan into the slots.

"You're lying to me." I heard him say as I broke out of my thoughts.

"No. really they're better." I said desperate to cover the truth.

"Trista I've been calling you for the last five minutes. Plus I can hear you mumbling in your sleep."

"How?"

"I'm afraid you're going to wake up one night and not have anyone there, so I sit in the chair in your room and watch you sleep. Wow I sound like a stalker."

"No, your just looking out for my best interest." I said as I kissed him again. This time harder. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him access. We pulled away once we ran out of breath.

"I miss being able to do that." He said with a sad smile.

"Me too."

"I remember everything from the past." He said. I looked up at him.

"I remember how I was your first kiss. The person who taught you to make out. Never tell Matt that!" He warned making me laugh, "I remember how I was your first time. I can remember that the only thing going through my mind was 'God I'm going to hurt her. She's going to cry.', but you didn't."

"Because you can never hurt me."

"I don't know about that."

"I won't let you."

"Promise me something."

"Ok."

"Promise me that you'll make sure I stay sober and that if I relapse you won't leave me."

"I promise." I said as I stared up at him. Around 1:30 am we finally went home. Well he dropped me off at my house.

"Thank for today. It was amazing." I said as I looked up at him.

"You're very welcome. I have one More thing to ask you though. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded. I reached up and hugged him tightly.

"I'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get Vicki's room ready."

"Jimmy we're going to tour in less then a week. Why now?"

"Well when we go to Europe neither of the kids can go because of how small they are and you know that everything gets ten times harder in Europe."

"Yeah I see your point."

"They're giving us a week off to bring the kids home and get anything we might need." I nodded and leaned up to kiss him again.

"Night. I'll talk to yo tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah. Night." He said as I opened the front door.

"You're late!" Matt said as I walked in.

"You never said a time!" I said as I walked upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is out so late! I went to my aunts house and didn't have access to a computer!