Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 24: Feel Sick?

“You did not just pour paint on me?!” I yelled as I felt a cold slim run down my white shirt. I looked over at Jimmy who shrugged and smiled innocently.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I shook my head and sighed. I’ll get him back later because right now he’s expecting it. I started to paint the trim of the walls before I looked back to see that Jimmy’s attention was once again painting. I laughed and turned on the radio to hear Rancid’s Ruby Soho was playing. I turned it up and started to sing it. Jimmy joined in making me smile. We finished painting with various paint spots on us or in my case a huge paint splash down my back. We both took a step back and looked around.

“Looks good.” I heard Tegan say. I think we forgot to lock the door.

“Thanks.’ I said as I hugged her.

“So what are you guys doing here?” Jimmy asked as he wiped his face with his shirt.

“Can we stay the night man? The powers out at my house.” Zacky asked looking shy. It was cute!

“Yeah man. You’ll have to sleep in the guest room, but it won’t be dry for hours.”

“Why’s the power out?” I asked as I rubbed my face.

“The company said that there’s a black out running all over town. They said that it’s going block by block and they can’t figure out why. This block is like 8 blocks from being next and all of the houses will have power out of at least a day.” Tegan said.

“Ohh...”

“Well let us shower and then we can go out for dinner since it’s 6 and our kitchen smells like paint!” Jimmy said smiling.

“Where should we go?” I asked as we all walked down stairs.

“We should go to that place on the pier.”

“Rubys?”

“No! The place that we used to go to when we were younger!”

“Oh! I know were you’re taking about!” I said as I smiled. How could I forget?! It was just a little mom and pop shop that we went to on ‘date night’ which was when me, Jimmy, Tegan, and Zacky all went out together.

“So are we actually dressing up slightly.” Zacky asked.

“I think we should. Not much, but make us look nice.” Tegan agreed. I smiled. I love dressing up!

Me and Jimmy walked into his bathroom and took a shower although it took forever to get the paint off. I walked out into the bedroom to see that Jimmy was In the closest looking for something.

“Here it is!” he yelled as he brought down a box. He opened it up to show me and beautiful red dress. Well more of a 50s type of dress. The print was anchors, skulls, flowers and stars. I slipped on my red lace cheekie panties and red strapless bra before putting the dress on.

“Babe.” I called out.

“What hun?” he called back.

“Will you tie the halter top?” I asked as I held up the dress. He nodded and tied the top before looking at me through the mirror. I pulled the dress around slightly to get it where I wanted it. which made the top show just the right amount of cleavage and cling to my middle before it went out into a empire waist. I spun around making the dress flare out. Jimmy laughed at me before handing me my pleated Pleaser red and black high heels.

“I’m gonna go fix my hair and make up.” I said as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed the brush through my hair getting out the knots and blow dried it before I stopped. I couldn’t think of what to do. I heard a quiet laugh behind me and looked back to see my sister.

“Can’t figure out what to do with your hair?”

“Not a thought.” I said as I leaned back against the counter. I took in her appearance while she thought. She had on a black Lolita Dress that had white polka-dots all over it. It clung to her curves making her figure stand out. Her tattoos contrasted with it perfectly! It had little white straps that fastened into a white trim that had little white bows on it. She had on her black peep toe high heels. Her hair was curled slightly giving it loose curls and pinned back on the sides with a little white flower. Her make up was simple, just eye liner and red lipstick.

“How about just putting it back. Like in a bun with a poof slightly.” I nodded and started on my hair. Once I was done I sighed thankfully. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and then a little bit of my red lipstick.

“Ready?” I asked. She nodded and wrapped our wrapped together. We got into the front room to see Jimmy and Zacky talking.

“Gentleman.” Tegan said as she smiled at them. Jimmy was dressed in a pair of black pants that trailed down to his black vans and a grey shirt over a black long sleeve shirt. He had his black fingerless gloves that had spider webs on the back of them. His hear was in it’s unruly style making me smile. Zacky was wearing a pinstripe white button up shirt under a black vest and a blood red bow tie finished off with a black pair of jeans and his black vans.

“You girls look gorgeous.” Zacky said making both os us blush. I had to have been feeling some of her emotion.

“Damn you!” I said under my breath making her laugh.

“You’re just mad because he made you blush!”

“Actually he made you blush and I felt it. Should I tell him what else you feel?” I asked as I smirked.

“I’ll tell Jimmy how you feel.” She said as she smirked back.

“Agree to tell neither?”

“Defiantly agreed!” She said as we looked back at the very confused guys. The both looked at each other before shaking their heads.

“We’re hyper!”I said as I laughed. I walked over to Jimmy and kissed his cheek.

“Are we taking the car or are we walking?”

“Let’s take the car and then we can walk around after dinner.” The all nodded and we walked out of the house and into the garage. Jimmy turned on the lights making us gasp at the sight of his garage. It had a black floor that led into a half titled black a white checkered wall with a white paint going up the rest of the way. Now I know why he never let anyone in his garage! He has 6 different cars.

“One for everyday of the week except Sunday. I need to get one for Sundays.” I laughed and then looked over his cars. He had all fords.

“Since our ladies a dress old fashion why don’t we go old fashion!”Jimmy exclaimed as he walked over to his red 1963 Ford Thunderbird.

__________________

“Oh my god I’m so full!” Tegan said as she laughed both me and Jimmy laughed and looked over to see that Zacky didn’t look the best.

“You ok Zacky?” I asked as I stopped walking and grabbed his arm.

“Yeah do you mind if we skip walking and go watch a movie at Jimmy’s instead?” He asked nervously.

“Feel sick?” Tegan asked.

“Yeah baby. Sorry to ruin your night. I just feel like utter shit. I guess it’s because of tour. You know I get sick before and after a tour, but I skipped it this time. I guess it’s getting back at me.” He said as he laughed. She smiled and hugged him before nodding. For those of you who don’t know Zacky’s always getting sick. He was always sick when we were kids and it just never got over it.

“That sounds good to me.” Jimmy said, “Well run to the store and get some things before going home.”

“Can we just curl up in balls in front of the TV and watch a movie?” I asked as I pouted.

“Yeah We can set Zacky up on the couch with a trash can and we can just watch movies.” Jimmy said as he wrapped a arm around my waist.

“I’m sorry guys. I’ll leave tomorrow so I don’t get the kids sick.” Zacky said as he leaned his head on Tegan’s shoulder.

“Nah dude you’re staying at my house until you’re better.” Jimmy said as he shook his head at Zacky.

“He has a fever.” She said as she ran a hand through his hair.

“You gonna be ok to walk dude?” Jimmy asked as he walked over to Zacky and placed a hand on his back.

“I think.” He said as we all walked to the car. Jimmy was still holding Zacky up, but not a lot. We all got into the car. Me and Tegan were in the back. Jimmy stopped at the store and ran in making me and Tegan sit with Zacky who was asleep in his seat.

“You ok?” I asked her as she sighed.

“Yeah I just though he had gotten over the whole sick thing.” She responded as she ran a hand through his hair again.

“Well you two can stay as long as you need. I know it’s not my house, but I’m probably going to end up staying there most of the time anyways. Matt and Jocie need there space. I’m sure matt doesn’t want his little sisters hanging out there all of the time.”

“I know what you mean. I mean it’s not like they’re kicking us out. It’s just that we want to give them space.” Tegan agreed.

“I’m gonna talk to Jimmy tonight and see if maybe I can live at his house.”

“I think I’m going to do the same with Zacky.” She said as she smiled.

“Ok so I have crackers, 7 up, remind me to open it when we get home and leave it on the counter to flatten. I got coke for the girls along with Hershey’s with almonds. Things to make sandwiches and dinner for tomorrow. Did I get everything?”

“Did you get his throw up medicine and Advil?” Tegan asked.

“Already have it at the house!” Jimmy said with a proud smile.

“Alright girls get out on my side and get the couch ready for Zacky.” Jimmy said as he got out of the car and let us out. We both walked into the house and I got various blankets out of the closet and made a bed on the couch while Tegan grabbed the trash can and put a bag in it and grabbed pillows. Tegan went out and told Jimmy that the bed was ready and Jimmy carried in Zacky, who was still asleep. He set him down on the couch and covered him up.

“Tegan, Jimmy go a head and go change. I’ll sit here with him and change when you get back.” I said as I took off my shoes. They both nodded and ran into their bedrooms. I walked over to the windows and peered out. The whole front of this house was nothing but windows, but they have a button that you can press so you can’t see inside. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder

“You ok big sis?” I asked.

“About as ok as I can get with all of your feelings going lose.” She said chuckling.

“Sorry.” I said feeling a little bit guilty.

“It’s cool. It’s cool to know that I never actually have to call you to see how you’re doing.” I laughed and nodded knowing it was true. If we wanted to we could go a year without talking to each other and still know exactly how the other one was doing, but I don’t think that’s every going to happen.

“I’m going to go change ok?”

“Have fun, but not too much fun that could cause problems.” She said as she laughed I shook my head before I walked into Jimmy’s room. I’m so glad this house didn’t have stairs.

“Hey Jimmy?” I asked as I walked into the room.

“Yeah babe?”

“When I was injured why didn’t you guys bring me here. Your house doesn’t have stairs.” I asked as I looked at him.

“Because that would take intelligence and apparently I have none.” he said as he thought about it. I laughed and changed into a pair of red and black flannel pj bottoms and a black tank top. I washed my face and put my hair back up in a messy bun before I grabbed his hand and walked back into the livingroom. Tegan was wiping down Zacky’s face with a wash cloth.

“He doing ok?” I asked as I sat next to her on the floor.

“Yeah...um...do you mind if we press the button or close the curtains?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I said as I walked over to the wall and pressed the button.

“What movie should we watch girls?” Jimmy asked as he walked over to us.

“How about Weird Science?” I asked. Tegan smiled and nodded before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

“Oh My God I had a dream like Joyride once. It was so messed up! I had poured soda on Matt and me, you and Jimmy were fleeing away from him and we wound up in Alabama in a mall. Then we started hearing his voice on the radio and we hid in a movie theater and stole everyone’s candy. Trista knocked out his windows and I flattened his tires! It was crazy!” Tegan said fast and out of breath. I looked at her before bursting into laughter.

“Wow and to think you’re my sister!”

“Hey you have weird dreams too! What about the one of you and Jimmy in a hot tub eating Taco bell with nothing on!”

“Ok I have to admit that one was pretty weird!” I said as I shook my head. I looked over and saw it was on my favorite part, when Lisa is talking Garry’s parents. I started to say the lines making Jimmy and Tegan shake their heads. We heard another soft laugh and looked up to see Zacky who was so wrapped up in his blankets that you could only see his eyes.

“You feeling better?” Tegan asked him. He nodded and leaned over so he was resting his head on her shoulder. She tuned slightly so his head was resting on her chest and she was staring down at him and running her hands through his hair. I took out my phone and snapped a shot before the could notice.

“I’m feeling a lot better. I’m going to go change real fast.” he said as he got up and walked into the guest room. He came back less then five minutes later in a white shirt and a pair of Jack Daniels pjs. He laid back on the couch and pulled Tegan up to lay on him. I yawned and scooted upon the couch with Jimmy and laid down on his chest. He covered me with a blanket at the same time Zacky covered Tegan up. The night played out by us watching 1-3 of the Nightmare On Elm St. Movies and fell asleep at around 4:00 am.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK sorry that I didn't get how the rooms are supposed to look, but I couldn't get it out how I want to so I'll ge tout next time! lol.

This one has some inside jokes with Tara lol.

And last but not least I want to say thank you guy so much for commenting my story! I've been such a bitch and compaling about not getting comments when really I was getting all that I need! Plus you guys have otten this story 10 stars and nearly 140 comments! You guys are the best seriously!

I'm sorry for asking for more comments when really I get a lot. Now I'm not sayign not to comment becaue I really love them and help me bulid my comfidence about this stroy!

THANK YOU ALL!