Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 32: No grape kool-aid!

“Raynee do you have any clothes for tour?” I asked as we walked around my hotel room in Rome. Yes we were in Rome now. This is going to be a lot of fun though! You see we get to go shopping for Halloween costumes! We’ll be in Romanina during Halloween so we were going to go to Dracula’s castle.

“No. I only have what Jussi bought me and that’s not much because I wouldn’t let him buy me a bunch.” She said as she laughed.

“Well then me, you and the girls need to go shopping.” I said as I grabbed my purse. She went to protest because she knew that I was going to spend money on her, but all well!

“You can’t buy me anything!” She said as walked behind me.

“Ok no Heresy’s with Almonds or Grape Kool-aid!” I said as I walked into Johnny and Nikki’s hotel room. The blankets were moving around, but there were no heads popping out of the blanket. I ignored it and walked into their bathroom and grabbed Nikki’s eyeliner before walking back out of their room with Raynee following me.

“Were they having sex?” She asked as she stopped.

“Probably.” I said as I walked into my room where Jimmy was just getting out of the shower.

“And it doesn’t bother you that you basically just witnessed them having sex?” She asked laughing.

“Hun I grew up around Brian and Jimmy. Nothing like that bothers me anymore.” I said laughing.

“I think I just died and went to heaven!” She said staring at Jimmy. I laughed and smacked her in the back of the head.

“What?! Between seeing Jussi in a towel this morning and now seeing Jimmy...It’s amazing!” She said making me laugh even harder.

“Just keep your hands to yourself. Unless it’s to touch Jussi, then touch all you want!” I said pulling clothes out of my bag.

“I will.” She said as she held her hands up, “I’ll see you later I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Have fun, but not too much. If you do then get Jussi in there with you.” I said with my hand on my chin like I was thinking. She reached up and smacked me in the back of the head before walking out of the room. I laughed and set my clothes on the bed.

“So what are the plans for you girls today?” Jimmy asked. The guys have an interview so all of us girls were free for the day until we have to play, which wasn’t for another 6 hours.

“We’re going shopping. Raynee doesn’t have any clothing so I figured me and the girls could go to the mall and get her what she needs.” I replied. He smiled and kissed me. I fell back on the bed making him laugh before wrapping his arms around me and lowering his lips to mine once more. He lightly bit down on my lip making me moan slightly which gave him the perfect timing to slip his tongue with mine.

“Don’t mind me I’m just stealing back my eyeliner.” I heard Nikki say making me laugh. I pulled away from Jimmy and watched as she walked out of the room again.

“You stole her eyeliner?” He asked as he rested his head on mine.

“Yep.” I said as I smiled. He picked me up and walked into the bathroom. He set me on the counter before starting up the bath. I looked up at him with loving eyes. He always watched out for me and had made sure that I was ok no matter what happened.

“What?” He asked as he looked over at me.

“I love you.” I said simply.

“I love you too baby.” He said as he kissed me softly. The shower heated up fast which made me smile. He had turned it to the right temperature even though he hates how hot my showers are. He kissed me one last time before he walked out. I stripped and got into the shower; sighing at the heat that surrounded me. I washed my hair and did what I needed to do before getting out and wrapping my purple towel around me. Yes I brought my towel with me. It’s a warm towel.

“Hey I have to get going ok? I’ll see you when I get back.” Jimmy said as I walked out of the bathroom.

“Ok. What time is the interview at?”

“Around two.” He said as he laughed. I looked over at the clock to see that it was barely 12.

“Then why are you leaving now?”

“Matt wanted to.” He said laughing. I nodded and pulled on my pink and black music note boy shorts and my black bra. Jimmy’s eyes were glued to my chest which I covered with my Vengeance University Gansta Micky shirt. I laughed and slipped on skinny jeans that had a chain on the side. I looked up to see he had a huge goofy smile. I shook my head and slipped on my brass knuckles necklace with diamonds that Paul Wall had given me along with my brass knuckles earrings. Jimmy had put my 6661 belt buckle in my purple belt.

“Don’t you have an interview?” I asked as I straddled his hips. I wrapped my legs around his back making him smile.

“I don’t want to.” He said as he ran his hands up and down my thighs.

“You have to.” I said as I kissed him. He ran his hand up the back of my shirt making me giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled out of our kiss. I stared down at him.

“You really need to get going.” I said as I stood up. I heard someone clear their throat making me look over. I saw my brother and Jocie standing there. Jocie had her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh.

“Don’t say a word!” I said as I stood up fully. Matt just held up his hands. I shook my head and held my hand out Jimmy who took it and stood up. I slipped on my pink converse and slipped my Vengeance University bandana in my back pocket. I grabbed my “Zombie Killer” bag and linked my hand with Jimmy’s. We met up with the rest of bands at the entrance, which made the manager take a double look at the size of the men and the crew.

“Trista!” Lauren yelled as she tackled me.

“Lauren!” I yelled back just as loud except it was in her ear.

“That was my ear bitch!” She yelled in my ear.

“I know.” I said quietly making her laugh and fall over.

“You guys act like you haven’t seen each other in years.” Alex said as he helped both of us up.

“Dude a week to me is like four years!” I said as serious as I could.

“Nothing ever changes.” Brandon said shaking his head.

“Guys our rides are here!” Joey yelled as he jumped on Corey’s back. After a few long kisses and “see you later”s the guys got into several vans and us girls got into another van. I sat next to Raynee so I could get to now her better. Hey if she’s living with my Jussi I need to know more about her.

“So Raynee tell us about yourself.” Tegan said before I had a chance to open my mouth. I glared at her making her laugh.

“Love you sister dearest.” She said innocently.

“Why did you tell her sorry?” Raynee asked.

“Because she was going to ask you, but I beat her to it.” Tegan responded.

“You know me too well.” I said staring at her.

“Hun I’m your twin I think I would know you pretty well.” She said laughing. I nodded knowing it was true. Tegan knows me extremely well.

“So why don’t you tell us a bit.” Nikki said shaking her head at me and my sister.

“Well I’m vegan. I love animals, tattoos, dying my hair, Chinese food. Oh and spiders.”

“You’re a very sick person.” I said at her last comment.

“Why?” She asked looking panicked.

“Spiders? Eww!” I said as I shivered she laughed at me making everyone else laugh as well.

“Anyways I hate Preppy people, but who actually likes them? I hate yellow! It’s the most god awful color it’s too bright. I would rather burn then walk into a Hollister store and I would rather die then be like everyone else.” She said kind of laughing at the end.

“Oh my god! I love you!” Me and Tegan said together as we tackled her in her seat. She laughed and hugged us before we got up.

“You guys are nut jobs!” Jocie yelled from the front. We just laughed and flipped her off. She just smiled and blew us a kiss. We stopped out in front of the mall and all got out.

“Where should we go first?” Jocie asked as she looked around.

“Why don’t we get the American stores out way first and then we can go to Italian stores?” Lusty offered. We all nodded knowing it was a smart decision. We headed off to Hot Topic first since that was probably where we were going to spend the most money.

“Raynee!” I called as I saw her looking at a bunch of corsets with longing eyes.

“Yeah Fiction?’ She asked as she walked over.

“Get whatever you want hun. If you are really that against me buying you things then you can pay me back by working at the merch booth because JB Diz is being mobbed by fan girls.” I said as I laughed.

“Really?”

“Yeah so if you’re that persistent about not letting me buy you things then you can work it off.” I said.

“Ok.” She said as she thought about it for a few minutes.

“Good now go pick out things!” I said as I pushed her towards the corsets again. She picked out two or three really cute ones before she ran off to pants.

“I’ll pay for the next store.” Nikki said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

“Why do I feel like I’m going to be the one spending the most?” I asked her with a light laugh as I looked at a Skelanimals shirt.

“Because it’s hot topic.” She said simply as she shrugged.

“True.” She laughed and walked away. I looked through pants when I saw Raynee pop up next to me with Tegan.

“Got everything?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Yep!” She said as she smiled. I smiled back and nodded before we walked over to the checker. She looked at us with wide eyes as she noticed the stack of clothes Raynee had, which wasn’t a lot. It was only three corsets: a black one that had skull suspenders, a purple one, and a blue one with zebra strips; and then four pairs of pants. Two Tripp ones and two pairs of skinny jeans. Just by the way she looked you could tell she was a preppy type and definitely didn’t belong here. Her blond hair was up in the typical poof and then hung around her face. He boobs were beyond fake! She just screamed high school slut. Which is bad since she looked 26. She gave us a look before running them over the bar with a very nasty attitude. I could tell Raynee and Tegan were getting pissed at how she was acting.

“These are on this card and these are separate.” I said as I moved my clothes to the side a bit.

“I figured.” She said.

“Well aren’t you intelligent.” I said sarcastically as I put my hands under my chin and rested my elbows on the counter.

“More so then you.” She said as she took the card.

“I bet you are.” I said as I stood up again, “Bet you’ve been on your knees more too.” I mumbled under my breath to the girls. They had to put their hand over their mouths to hide the laugh. She hadn’t hear me though which made them laugh even harder.

“You’re total is 275.35.” She said with a snotty tone of voice as she scanned the card. She handed me the pin and I signed before handing it back to her. She ripped it out of my hand making me slightly more pissed. She handed me back the card before swiping my few items over the bar again. I handed her my card back and signed again before grabbing my bag and card.

“Pleasure doing business with you.” I said as I walked away. She flipped me off instead. I laughed and shook my head wrapping an arm around a pissed Raynee. Once I got both girls outside I walked back into the entry and saw how she was dressed. She had a beyond short white skirt and a pink tube top.

“How in the hell did she get a job here?” I asked Lauren who was standing next to me.

“I was wondering the same thing.” She said as she laughed. We both shook our heads before walking into the next store. Victoria’s Secret!

I walked over to the bra section not really needing anything, but still wanting to get a few things. I found a really cute black bra what had a lace on top and white ribbon running along the top. I found it in my size and picked up a pair of underwear that matched. I smiled as I saw Raynee and Lauren having a bra fight. Tegan was standing as far away from the mannequins as possible, but still looking at clothes.

“Hey we’re going to go get coffee!” Jocie said as her and Lusty walked out. I nodded even though they couldn’t see me. I felt a bra hit my head making me look up at Lauren who was on the floor laughing. I pulled it off to see it was a bright pink bra that said love on it in white. I threw it at Raynee who was standing up holding on to a table laughing. I shook my head and looked over picked up a dark blue sheer babydoll. It had a black ribbon that went around the bust and hung down the front from a little bow. The straps were adjustable. It would fit me perfectly and I loved how the empire waist was. I grabbed my things and walked over to the register to buy my things. I pulled out Jimmy’s card and handed it to her once she was done. She swiped it again and handed it back to me before handing me the receipt to sign. I signed Jimmy’s name. Yes Jimmy’s name. He knew I was going to pay for Raynee so he made me take his and it would just make his day for him to look at his bank account and see that I had gone to Victoria’s Secret. I just have a feeling he was going to check his account while he was around the guys. He’s nosy!

“Guys are we about ready?” Nikki asked as she handed Raynee her bag.

“Yeah let’s go.” Tegan said as we walked out. Raynee walked a head of us swinging her bags back and forth.

“She’s going to be good in our little crew.” Jocie said as she handed me and Tegan our coffee.

“Little?” Me and Tegan.

“Ok huge! But that’s not the point.” She said as she smacked my arm.

“Raynee!” I yelled as I saw her running. I noticed where she was running and laughed. She set her bags down and jumped into the fountain.

“It’s cold!” She yelled as the water splashed up. I shook my head and walked over to her. I set my bags down and held my arms out to get her out, but she pulled me in too. I just laughed at my now wet pants. True to her word the water was freezing! I jumped out and pulled her out as well before falling over and started laughing hysterically. The people around us were laughing and glaring. I heard various Italian accents discussing both how we were childish and how we were funny as hell. I heard a splash and looked up to see that children were now playing in the water.

“I thought I was the only one who loved to play in the fountains.” I said as me and raynee stood up.

“You two looked like a pair of drown rats.” Lusty said as she laughed at us. I stood by tegan and shook my head getting her wet too. She smacked me before handing me a tissue that Jocie had given her. I dried my face off before throwing it in the trash.

“We’re not going to have enough time to go to very many stores so why don’t we get our costumes and then get to the hotel to watch the guys interview.” Nikki said as she looked down at her phone. We all nodded and walked towards the closet Halloween store.

A7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7XA7X

“The guys are on!” I yelled as I jumped on my bed. The girls piled in and sat around me. I turned the Tv louder as the beginning came on. They introduced the band making a few girls squeal at the names of their lover. I was soo not one of them....Not! They explained that Atreyu, Slipknot, The Murderdolls, HIM and The 69 Eyes would be on later.

“So how is the tour going so far guys?” the reporter asked in his heavy accent.

“The tour has been amazing. A few bumpy patches, but we got through it.” Matt said into his mic taking over the leader role as he always has.

"So how do you guys like being in Itlay so far?"

"I like it." Zacky said, "But I have Italtian in me so it's obivious that I like it."

"Syn how do you feel about the question you got a few weeks ago when the guy's name was Danny Tanner and he turned out to be your fan?" the reporter asked with a smug grin.

"I don't like this guy." Lauren said as we looked on.

"Neither do I. He's an ass!" Lusty said.

"I said I was sorry and I feel like I do when I pick on Johnny. It's not the first time he's been picked on, but yeah I mean I feel because I picked on him, but that was weeks ago I had forgotten about it." Syn replied. He was getting mad at this guy.

"Rev how are you handling your relapse?"

"I'm doing ok. My cravings are pretty good considering I've been using since I was 16, but my girlfriend keeps me grounded and I love her and don't want to lose her or my kids so I have to be sober. That's the only thing on my mind right now." Jimmy replied making the girls "aww" and the guys smile.

"So Zacky is it true you're dating Rev's twin?"

"Yes sir." Zacky said as he winked at the camera. Tegan laughed before shaking her head at him.

"So who's single?"

"No one is." Johnny replied laughing, "No one in Angel Of Deception is either so guys stay away from them!"

“I heard that a few days ago Fiction, your little sister right Shadows, had a panic attack from the thought of leaving her kids at home. What was that all about?” I was a bit pissed that he asked and that he found out, but in this line of business they could have found out everywhere.

“Dude this is about Avenged not Fiction. If you wanted to know about that you should have asked them for the interview not just the guys.” Johnny said as he shook his head.

“I’m sorry I should have been more considerate.” The reporter said.

“It’s ok man. It’s just a tense subject.” Brian said as he shrugged. I was thankful for Brian! I saw Jimmy playing with his phone. I saw a huge smile come across his face.

“Shit.” I said as I hid my face.

“What are you smiling about Rev?” I heard Johnny ask.

“My girlfriend just bought stuff from Victoria’s Secret.” He said smiling even wider. The guys chuckled except Matt said gross. All of us girls started busting out in laughter.

“Well this would be a good time to ask. Trista Marie “Fiction” Sanders will you marry me?” My jaw dropped as the guys looked at the camera with a smug look.

“You better say yes. You don’t know how many times I had to reassure him you would say yes.” Jocie said as she handed me the phone. I quickly dialed his number waiting for him to answer his phone. I heard Far Way by Nickleback come on making me smile.

Hey baby. He said smoothly as he put his phone on speaker phone.

“You’re pretty slick Mr. Sullivan.” I responded. My voice echoing through the TV.

I thought so

“I’d love nothing more then to become your wife.” I said as smiled.

Trista hand the phone over to Tegan. Zacky said. I handed her my phone.

I told Jimmy that when he got the courage so would I so...Misfit will you marry me? I smiled over at her. She was completely shocked.

“Of course baby.” She said as she jumped up and down on the bed slightly. I smiled before tackling her to the side makign us fall off. The sound echoed through the phone making my brother laugh. The guys looked at him funny.

“Ten bucks say Trista just tackled Tegan.” He said as he laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY THIS IS OUT SO LATE! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON IT, BUT I WAS BUSY!