Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 39: It's beautiful

Jimmy’s P.O.V

My eyes were trained on the road as I drove down the snowy lane. My left hand was wrapped around the steering wheel, my right gently placed on Trista’s thigh as she cuddled more into my arm. Her head gently placed on my shoulder with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and my arm. The snow was falling lightly. Not enough for it to block my path, but enough to look amazing. You don’t really see snow in California too often anymore, well at least as pure as this. The drive was relatively quick only about 2 hours. I looked over at Trista’s sleeping form and smiled.

“Baby wake up we’re here.” I said as I kissed her forehead. She stirred for a second before sitting up. She looked at the cabin in awe as she took in the sight of red-ish colored walls, the big windows that were outlined in a dark green trim, and the stone embedded chimney.

“It’s beautiful James.” She said as I helped her out of the car. She stood in front of the car while I got our bags out of the trunk.

“I’m glad you like it baby.” I said as I kissed her lightly before walking over to the door. I opened the door and let her in before I started in. I didn’t stop in the livingroom, but continued back into bedroom to place our bags down. I heard her footsteps behind mine as I set the bags down next to the closet.

“Please tell me you brought a change of sheets.” She begged as she looked at the country looking quilt. I laughed and nodded pulling out a black and purple bed set. She smiled and quickly ripped off the quilt and put ours on.

“What can we do now?” I asked as I set my hands on her hips.

“Well it’s 10 at night so I can’t talk to the kids right now. I’m way to tired to do anything. So I have no clue!” She said as I laughed.

“Well how about I run us a hot bath with bubbles and we can just relax.” I said as I rubbed her shoulders and kissed her neck lightly.

“Sounds good baby.” She said as she sighed. I nodded and walked into the bathroom seeing a hot tub that out looked the lake. I turned the water on hot, making sure it was the perfect temperature. Hot enough to burn both of our skins, but it felt good. She thinks I hate how hot her showers are, but really if I did I would just be a hypocrite. I walked out into the bedroom to see Trista laying down across the bed. I smiled and grabbed the bubble bath out of my bag before kissing her head lightly. I walked back into the bathroom and poured in a good amount, capping it and setting it on the counter, before walking outside. I climbed on the bed and gently pushed some hair out of her face. Her eyes were softly closed, hindering me from seeing those hazel eyes I love. Her lips were lightly parted

“Baby you still want to take the bath or do you want to take one tomorrow?” I whispered in her ear. She stirred slightly before opening her eyes.

“Hey baby.” I said quietly as I kissed her forehead, “The baths ready.”

“Ok baby.” She said as she sat up. She stretched making her purple and grey stripped sweater hitch exposing the skin on her thin hips. She laughed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. I smiled and followed her like a lost puppy. Yes I said it! I followed her like a LOST PUPPY! Once in the bathroom I slipped my shirt off tossing it in the corner, following with my pants and boxers. I stepped behind her and placed my hands on her hips. She jumped before laughing. I kissed her, trying to control my own laughter before stepping into hot bath. It burned my legs a little at first, but I ignored it. I watched as she undressed. Not in a “hungry” type of way, more of just admiring. I mean yeah her body is amazing, but I’m too tired to comprehend anything. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the bathtub. The drive over took a lot of my energy, simply because I barely slept on plane ride over. I felt a kiss being placed on my forehead making me smile. I opened my eyes to stare into Trista’s as she ran a hand through my unruly hair.

“You ok baby?”

“Yeah I’m just tired. The drive took a lot out of me I guess.” I said as I sat back up. She slipped into the bath sitting between my legs. She leaned back and sighed as she rested her head on my chest.

“How about after the bath I rub your back?” She asked as she ran her fingers over my bruised jaw.

“It’s ok. You’re tired too.” She shook her head. I knew instantly that she was going to fight this and I was going to lose. I nodded my head making her laugh. She shook her head again, which in return made me nod again. We did this for a few minutes before she cheated. She smashed her lips into mine making me groan unexpectedly. She pried my lips apart making me chuckle. Our tongues met in the middle, fighting for dominance. We pulled away once we ran out of breath. She suddenly stood up and got out of the bath. Wrapping a towel around herself and handing one to me. I smiled and let out the water before getting out as well.

“Go laid down. I’m gonna get dressed real fast.” She said as she leaned up and kissed me. I nodded and walked into the bedroom. I pulled out a pair of boxers out of my bag. I slipped on the “I love Beer” white and green boxers before climbing into bed. I laid down on my stomach, head on the pillow, and my arms under the pillow. I closed my eyes as I felt the bed dip in. Soon after I felt her sit on my hips. I smiled as her hands slowly started to work up my spine. Making it pop in some places, working out the knots in others. The feeling of her fingers digging into the knotted muscle was amazing. She took one of my arms out from under the pillow and started to rub up and down my tattooed and scared arms.

“Roll over baby.” She whispered in my ear as her hair hit my back making me shiver. She laughed as I rolled over.

“‘S not funny.” I said weakly as I closed my eyes again. She giggled as I set my hands on her hips and started to rub the skin on my bruised jaw. I winced slightly, but as she kept rubbing it I could feel all tension being worked away. I sighed lightly as her hands moved down to my neck. As time passed my eyes become glued shut by the desire to sleep.

“Go to sleep baby.” She said as she softly began to sing Hello by Evanescence.

“I love you.” I said as my thoughts all came to a stop in my twisted mind.

“I love you too.” She whispered as she kissed my forehead, “I’m sorry for causing so much trouble.” Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! Sorry it's short and bad, btu I had toruble writting this one. I have no clue why.

Anyways! I need my girls to do something. I need them to write their own chpater for my story! That's right if you're in my story I want yo to write a chapter in your P.O.V. You can have anything you want in it. Like I said it's your chapter!

So:
Tara
Patti
Jocie
Lusty (Lucky)
Audrey
and Lauren.

If you can't that's fine. I can either write one for you or just skip over your person!
Have fun girls