Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 41: Our past

Jocie’s P.O.V

“I can’t believe you booked us this room.” I said as I looked around out at Naxos Beach in Provincia Di Messina, Italy.

“I knew you wanted to come back, but this time just for relaxing.” Matt said as he kissed my neck and tightened his grip around my waist. My thoughts were only on us as I stared out into the ocean. The sand seemed like it melted into the dark, yet clear blue water. It looked as if you could see each piece of sea life. We had yet to walk down there though. Instead we were sitting on the balcony my back pressed against his chest. My head was leaning back on his shoulder making my neck exposed to him. He ran his fingers up and down the skin there as he spoke.

“Are we going anywhere tonight?” I asked as I closed my eyes and just relaxed.

“I didn’t plan anything tonight. Let’s just see where it goes.” He said as he kissed my neck. He slid his hand under my black sweater and tank top, laying his hand on my bare stomach. Something he had done since we started dating. That had me thinking of the past. From the day we met, to the miscarriage. Yes there was one point in time that we were supposed to have a Shadows Jr., but with the guys going on tour and making sure that everything went ok at home and on the road I had put too much stress on myself. I’m over it though. The next thing I thought about was the day we got signed. He was so happy for us. He even read over the contract to make sure it was ok.

“What are you thinking about?” His husky voice said in my ear interrupting me thoughts.

“Our past.” I said as I giggled slightly. Ugh I hate my giggle. I never giggled until I started to date him.

“We’ve overcome too many things.” He said with a slight laugh.

“It made our relationship stronger though.” I said smiling as I opened my eyes again. He smiled back, his dimples showing, and cupped my cheek, turning my head to his before kissing me lightly on my lips. I turned over so I was straddling him. His hands moved so they were on my hips before he stood up. He set me back on our bed and climbed up so he was on top of me before breaking the kiss and just laying on me.

“I want to go swing.” I said as I laughed. He gave me a look that clearly said he was confused. He smiled and laughed before getting up.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I stared up at him.

“We are going to the park.” He said as he pulled me up. I laughed but nodded, wanting to see more of the town. We walked out of the hotel and down to the little park where kids were playing with their parents.

“Come on.” Matt said as he held an open swing. I laughed and sat down holding on to the swings right under his hands. He pushed me making me giggle.

“What should we do once we get home?” Matt asked as I watched people leave. It was getting pretty dark.

“Plan our wedding.” I said as I smiled.

“My mom was right when she said that we were gonna get married. God the day I brought you back to the house after...after your uncle found out you were staying at my house...she was in tears from seeing you.”

“Really?” I asked. Mama Sanders was the first woman that I called ‘Mom’.

“Yeah. She was so pissed. We had to hold her back, but when she calmed down she cleaned you up and threatened that if I hurt you in anyway shape or form that she was going to kill me. The only person I’m afraid of.” He said as he laugh. It was true. Besides me if matt was going to be scared of anyone it would be his mom.

“She was a smart woman.” I said as I laughed. He nodded and stopped the swing. Wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

“I never thought that I was going to be planning to get married, nor that I actually settle down.” He said with a laugh.

“Yes you were quite the man-whore before me.” I said smirking. He looked at me before smirking back. I knew that smirk though. I bit my lip before running away from him as fast as I could. I hid behind a tree laughing as he ran right past me. He turned around and smirked again before taking off towards me again. I laughed and ran, but he was slightly faster. He grabbed my waist and picked me up off the ground and spun around. I screamed before laughing. He fell back making us lay on the ground. I sighed in content and laid my head on his chest. I starred at him for a few minutes before feeling it was time to tell him something.

“Matt do you ever want kids?” I asked as I watched kids run around the playground.

“Yeah I do.” He said thoughtfully.

“Good cause I’m pregnant.” I said, not looking at him and biting my lip. He tensed for a second before relaxing. I looked up to see a huge smile across his face.

“I’m gonna be a dad.” He said as it sunk in.

“Yeah baby.” I said as I smiled. He rolled over so he was on top, not putting any weight on me, and leaned down and kissed me.

“I promise I won’t be like my dad.” He said as he looked me in the eyes.

“I know you won’t. Trista and Tegan are proof.” I said as I leaned up and kissed him again.

“God I love you.” He said as he broke the kiss.

“I love you too.” I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are Jocie!