Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 49: Distrubing sight

“Ugh I hate Christmas shopping!” I said as I looked around the crowed store.

“So do I sis.” Tegan agreed as she got pushed by yet another person. I guess this is what we get for waiting so long to do our shopping. Most of the gang was already done, their gifts were at home in the studio, somewhere they would never look and couldn’t get in. The only people left was Brian, Lusty, Jimmy and Zacky. Our mistake in this, we took Zacky and Jimmy into Victoria’s Secret. We were looking for something for Lusty...as well as Syn. Nothing screamed Lusty though so we were having trouble. I looked over to see a sight that was just...disturbing. I tapped on Tegan’s shoulder and she tuned around to see the sight. She raised an eyebrow before a equally evil smiled appeared. Like the true twins we are, we pulled out our phones recording everything the two were doing. Jimmy and Zacky’s figures appeared on our screens. Jimmy’s hands under Zacky’s “boobs”.

“Dude I think you might be a 38 B.” Jimmy said as he picked up a lacey miracle push up bra.

“Jimmy I don’t even think they make a bra for you.” Zacky said with his hand under his chin like he was deep in thought...knowing that brain, he was.

“Try this on.” Jimmy said as he handed the bra to Zacky.

“Dude this is so not my style! I like to be covered more!” Zacky said as he put the bra back. Jimmy sighed like he was flustered and picked up a black one that had just a bit of lace along the edge.

“How about this one instead?” Jimmy asked as he handed it to Zacky. Zacky thought for a second before nodding.

“If anyone sees me I’m going to kill you.” Zacky said as he held out his arms.

“No one’s gonna see you so stop your bitchin.” Jimmy responded as he slid the bra on Zacky’s arms. Zacky just huffed and slid the bra higher. By now me and Tegan were on the floor laughing, trying our hardest to not let them know we were watching them.

“Jimmy this just doesn’t fit right.” Zacky exclaimed as he adjusted the straps a bit more.

“That’s because your boobs are oddly shaped.” Jimmy said as he threw his arms up in the air.

“You’re the one who said to use miracle grow!” Zacky said loudly as he took off the bra and pushed his “boobs” together. Me and Tegan stopped laughing and looked over at each other with wide eyes.

“Think we should stop this?” Tegan asked as she pressed stop on her phone.

“Oh yeah I think I’m sacred for life after that.” I said as I put my phone away. I smirked before pulling my phone back out and sent it to a few choice people.

“Who did you just send that to?” Tegan asked going through her phone.

“Matt, Syn, Johnny, JB, Berry, and Leena.” I said as I smiled evily. Yes you heard right Leena, his ex. We’re still friends, just haven’t talked in a long time.

“I think I’m gonna send this to all of the girls and Papa Gates and maybe even Gena.” She said as she smiled innocently. I laughed and nodded deciding to disrupt the boys.

“Why are our men trying on bras when they could be picking out things for us?” I asked out loud getting a dirty look from Tegan. I smiled and shrugged before looking down.

“You are so dead!” She said as she glared.

“What are you talking about?” Zacky asked as he stuck the bra behind his back.

“Bull you were so picking out bras.” I said as I pulled the bra out from behind his back.

“You pull that off the table!” He exclaimed as he took it out of my hands. I laughed and shook my head.

“There’s no table behind you.” I said as I raised my brow.

“Then you planted it there!” He accused.

“Trista leave my man alone!” tegan said as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Zacky’s neck, “It’s ok if you want to wear bras baby. I’ll support you.”

“Thank you baby.” He said as he kissed her, “Wait...I don’t want to wear bras. Jimmy talked me into it!”

“I so did not talk you into it!” Jimmy said speaking for the first time since they were caught.

“You know I actually buy that.” Tegan said as she thought about it.

“I do too.” I said as I looked over at my “boyfriend”.

“Baby would I really do that?” Jimmy asked as he pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Yes my love you would. Hell you would try on the bras yourself.” I said as I leaned up to kiss him, but he turned his head to the side and made me miss.

“Fine since you don’t believe me you can sleep on the couch!” He said as grabbed Zacky’s arm and walked out of the store. I looked over at Tegan with a confused look.

“What just happened?” She asked.

“I have no clue.” I responded. We both went back to looking through the items trying to find anything we could that would be good for Lusty.

“Trista we’ve been here for an hour. There’s nothing for Lusty here. We’ll head up to LA later. Ok?”

“Yeah I guess.” I said as I looked over at her. She smiled lightly, disappointed that she didn’t find anything either.

“Lets just go get something for the guys instead.” She said as she pulled my arm. I laughed and nodded.

“Lets run to the music store. I want get a new piano for Jimmy since he was ruined.”

“I thought it was in the studio?”

“Nope. We moved it into the sitting room so he could play and look outside. God Tegan you should have seen it! He’d sit there and play, the light would come through the window and light up the left half of the room. It looked amazing. He was truly relaxed. I mean people look at Jimmy like he’s out of his mind, when really...he has to be the smartest guy I know.”

“Wow...” Tegan said as she opened the music store’s door, “How do the kids act when he plays?”

“They just sit there and watch him. It’s like their enchanted by it.” She laughed at my description as I shrugged.

__________________________________________________

“James stop going through my bank records. You’re not gonna find out what I bought you.” I said as I looked around online for a good store in LA to go to tomorrow with Tegan. I could see his reflection in the painting above my head. He was really focused on trying to find out what I bought, but he’s not going to. I was smart about it.

“Why did you go to the music store?” He asked as he typed something else into his laptop again.

“I got Zacky a new guitar.” I said, not looking up from the computer.

“Don’t bother getting anything for Lusty. I already got her something from us.”

“Wait? What?” I asked as I turned around to look at him.

“I already got her something.” He said shrugging.

“Then why did you let me go shopping today?”

“So I could find your gift.”

“Did you?”

“Nah...Couldn’t find anything that screamed out at me.” He said nonchalantly. I just shook my head knowing he was lying and turned off the computer.
“Wait why did you deposit three thousand dollars from your account?” He asked still staring at the computer.

“So you couldn’t find out what I bought you.” I explained as I stood up and walked out of the room. I could heard him sigh in frustration making me laugh quietly as I checked on the kids. Vicki was holding on tight to both her care bear and her deathbat. I felt an arm around my waist and Jimmy’s chest against my back, his head chin was soon resting on my shoulder.

“She looks so much like Erica.” He said, taking in the sleeping form of his daughter.

“I think she looks like you.” I replied, standing up better and shutting the door again. I walked down to Aidyn’s room, Jimmy’s hand in mine as I checked on my sleeping boy.

“I’m so glad he looks more like me then him.”

“Actually Trista when you think about it he doesn’t have any of Brandon’s traits in him at all. He looks nothing like Brandon.” Jimmy replied to me as he pulled the blanket higher, tucking Aidyn in more.

“He doesn’t does he?” I asked, looking down on him.

“Not one trait.” Jimmy said smiling. I smiled as well and kissed Aidyn on the forehead before walking out of the room with Jimmy following.

“Going to bed Mama?”

“Yeah today’s been way to long.” I said laughing.

“Alright, well I’m gonna go set the alarm and make sure everything’s locked and I’ll be in there ok?” I nodded and continued my way into our bathroom. Turning the water on as hot as I could, I stripped of my clothes and got in. I heard something in our room fall, but I figured that it was just Jimmy.

“Hey babe?” I called out. I waited for a few minutes, but he didn’t answer back. I shook my head and finished bathing. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around me and walked over to the mirror. I dried my hair the best I could which wasn’t a lot since it had gotten so long. Maybe I should go get it cut, maybe even put in more highlights. I shrugged to myself and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my closet and pulled out a big shirt and some underwear and slipped into those quickly before walking back into my room. I rubbed the towel through my hair trying to get some more water out when something caught my eye. A picture of me and Jimmy when we were younger was on the floor. It must have fallen off the dresser. I set it back where it was placed before and looked at it for a few minutes.

“I love that picture.” Jimmy said from behind me.

“Of course you would. You’re sitting on me.” I said as I turned around to see that he was laying in bed. I smiled and laid down next to him, placing my head on his chest.

“Night Mamas.”

“Night Daddys.”

“Oh and I know what you got me for Christmas and your supposed to sleep on the couch.” I was about to respond when I heard his even breath.

“What an ass!” I said as I closed my eyes.