Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 55: Surpirse Visit

Snow fell from the top of the cabin, drifting down in front of the window making the view look amazing. The air was making everyone freeze, but no one would actually admit it. It had been a month since Aidyn and I were sick and in that month there’s been quite a lot of excitement. Me and Jimmy had went through with our decision to buy a cabin, so the kids would have somewhere to grow up that was peaceful when we needed a break from the city. I filled out the paperwork that I needed to, to get the court to grant me the permission to adopt Vicki, but we found out that me and Jimmy need to be married first. However we decided to hold that off for a little bit longer. I found out that Aidyn’s mental state wasn’t the same as a normal one year old, but that of a two year old, which is why he can name all of the body part and understand more then normal. The doctor had asked us to after Aidyn freaked out and started screaming ‘No shot’. We all decided that the stress on Nikki and Jocie was too much as we came up to the cabin for a little bit. It gets crazy in Huntington around New Years so we all needed to get out of the city, but mainly the two mommy-to-be’s.

“Trista!” Jocie hollered from the livingroom. I wiped the warm water off of my hands and set the sponge I was using to wash the dishes in the sink and walked into the livingroom where she was sitting. She pointed to the door where Aidyn stood dripping from head to toe with snow. I laughed and picked him up.

“I want to hold my nephew!” She whined from the couch. I laughed and handed him to her, making sure he didn’t land on her stomach. We recently found out that she was having twins and Matt now has her on strict lock down since this is her first pregnancy. While she held him I took off his wet clothes and placed a blanket around him. He leaned down and put a hand on Jocie’s belly before smiling.

“Girl.” His little eyebrow in confusion before smiling and moving his hand to the right, “Boy.” We looked down at him with amazement. He just giggled and laid his head down on Jocie’s shoulder.

“I think we just predicted what you’re having.” I said as I laughed amused.

“I think so too.” She said. She was still staring at him in shock. I shook my head and walked down the hall and into the kids room. I picked out a pair of sweats that were dark grey with a blue stripe on the side, a plain white shirt, and a dark grey and blue sweater. I walked back out into the livingroom and handed her the clothing only to see that Aidyn was asleep with his head pressed against her stomach. She just shrugged, smiling and pulled the blanket higher up on him and closed her eyes. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture before walking back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

“Babe there’s someone out here for you!” I heard Jimmy yell. I looked out to see a familiar head of pink and black hair standing next to him and some very familiar vampires.

“Raynee!” I yelled as I ran outside. I could hear everyone’s laughter as I tackled her into the snow. She laughed before screamed as the snow sunk into her clothes. I jumped up and helped her up before going over and hugging the guys.

“Oh Matt go look at your baby’s mama!” I yelled. He looked at me funny, but listened none the less. A smile spread across my face as I saw the look in my brother’s eyes. He was going to be the greatest dad ever.

“What are you guys doing here?” Nikki asked as she hugged Jussi. A secret, Jussi’s always been her favorite out of the 69 eyes. We all just thought it was funny that he only went up to her chest. Thankfully we all know Johnny wasn’t a jealous boyfriend cause he was laughing at the smile on Jussi’s face as he set his head on Nikki’s chest.

“We have a concert a few towns away tomorrow, but wanted to know if you guys wanted to come along.” Jyrki explained as he threw his arm around me.

“Of course. I wouldn’t ever turn down a concert. Who’s opening?”

“Us.”

“And Us.” All of our heads snapped back to the people behind the guys. I didn’t even realize they were back there. I guess I got carried away in my favorite vamps.

“Lizzy!” Tegan yelled as she tackled Lizzy.

“Damn! Girl on girl already!” Charlie Scene yelled as he stared intently. He smiled over at me before pulling out his phone and started video taping it.

“Oh come on they aren’t even doing anything!” Timo-timo said as he laughed.

“Not yet! Stop talking or they’ll stop!” Charlie yelled back. I shook my head and looked down to see that Lizzy had poured a mess load of snow all over Tegan.

“Tears! Funny!” Vicki yelled as she reached out for Johnny 3 Tears. Jimmy looked over and cut me a look that clearly said I was in trouble. J-Dog noticed this look and laughed as I put my head down, smirking as I did so.

“Why does my daughter know who they are?” Jimmy asked with a amused look.

“I may have left Fuse on all day the other day and their interview may have been on as well as Young...” I responded sheepishly. He just shook his head and put Vicki on the ground. She ran over to Johnny and latched herself to his leg. I just laughed and shook my head at my daughter.

“I think we just found her first love.” Lusty said as she laughed. Jimmy just shook his head and looked up at the sky, more like glaring. I glared at him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Mamas don’t give me that look.” He said as he looked down at me. I just watched as Johnny picked up Vicki had held her safely in his arms.

“Trista, food’s done.” Brian said as he walked back outside. I nodded and walked into the cabin and pulled out the homemade pizzas.

“Hey were going to get going. We’ll see you tomorrow alright.” Raynee said as she walked in.

“Why are you leaving?” I asked as I looked at her.

“The guys are getting hungry and wee need to check into the hotel and get everything ready for tonight, but I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

“Why don’t you guys just eat here I mean you could even stay the night if you wanted. Syn, Johnny and Matt have three other cabins rented out so you can just stay here and save some money.” Jimmy said as he walked in.

“I’ll check with the guys.” Deuce yelled as he ran into the livingroom.

“Where the hell did he come from?” I asked as I put two pieces of pizza on each plate and shoved it towards the livingroom. I could hear cheering before everyone piled into the kitchen. Vicki was still wrapped tightly in J3Ts arms and from the looks of it was quite happy. The livingroom was quiet as everyone settled down and watched The Crow constantly. Well except for Aidyn screaming “Bird” every time the crow came on. He had latched on to Da Kurlz and was stealing his pizza.

“Little one take another bite. You drooled on that piece.” Kurlz said suddenly, looking at his pizza like it was infected with some disease.

“It’s not gonna eat you man.” 3 Tears commented laughing at his bandmate.

“Then you eat it.” He yelled back as he turned his pizza towards Johnny. Apperantly Johnny didn’t mind because that’s exactly what he did. I looked at him amazed while everyone else laughed.

“Doesn’t bother me none.” With that little thing out of the way the rest of the night went by without a hitch. Halestorm went with Matt to sleep, The 69 Eyes went with Johnny, Deuce, Funny, and J-Dog had all went with Syn and the rest were staying with us.

“Jimmy can you put Vicki down. She’s getting tired and Aidyn’s already asleep with Kurlz.” I asked as I washed the dishes.

“Um...Tris I can do it. Just tell me which room is her’s.” Johnny said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Normally that would freak me out, but something seemed positive about it. I was just having trouble putting my finger on it.

“Yeah man that’s fine. Her room is the second one the left.” Jimmy said smiling at Johnny. He smiled back softly and walked back into livingroom.

“He has a daughter.” Jimmy said as he leaned back with his back against the counter.

“You think that’s what it is?” I asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him. He just nodded and rubbed his face with his hands.

“Yeah I know the look in his eyes. It was the same look I had when I was watching Aidyn that whole time.” He explained, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he fell asleep on the floor in there. I mean I can hear him singing to her.”

“It’s the same thing you did.”

“Yeah. As far as I’m concerned anytime he wants to come visit her he can. If it helps that I’ll allow it. Hell if she wanted to call him Daddy Tears I would let her just cause I know what it’s like.” Jimmy verbalized with a smile. I knew he was serious since he did know what it was like.

“Thank you Jimmy.” We heard from the doorway, “But I could never have that cause I would feel like I was taking her from you. My ex took my daughter away from me and because I went to jail the courts said I can never see my daughter again.”

“Johnny don’t worry about it. I know my baby girl loves me and I know what it’s like not being able to see your daughter. How about this? You’ll be Uncle 3 Tears and you and the guys are allowed over at the house anytime you want.” I compromised. Both Jimmy and Johnny nodded and smiled over at me.

“Thank you guys both.”

“No problem. Welcome to the family Johnny.” I said as I hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks and I'm sorry. I've been having a really hard time right now.

Nick (my best friend) deployed for Iraq.
My mom's back is now so bad that she can't work and is going out of her mind since she's never spent this much time at home and is in constant pain 24/7 and isn't sleeping. To put it nicely she's being a bitch, but I understand completely and just try not to take it to heart.
I had to re-write this chapter like 5 times because I just couldn't get it where I wanted it and this is the best out of it.
I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now!

Info: The reason I had Jimmy be so cool around 3 Tears and his daughter is because Jimmy is supposed to know how hard it is to not see his daughter and having another child around to fill that space is sometimes the best.