Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 6: Santa Came

"Sweetie! Sweetie wake up!" I heard one voice say.

"Love...Wakey wakey." Another said.

"Trista Santa came!" I heard Jimmy yell. I opened my eyes to see none other then Corey and Ville staring back at me.

"Screw Santa! More Sleep!" I mumbled digging my head farther into my pillow.

"Man this is gonna be high school all over again." I heard someone say before the blanket was thrown off me. Luckily I had shorts and one of Matt's shirts on.

"You all suck!" I yelled pulling the pillow over my head.

"Trista wake up it's you favorite person ever!" I heard someon yell before someone jumped on my bed thankfully missing my knee and wrist. I opened my eyes again to be greeted with the smiling face of one of my best friends.

"Lauren!" I screamed and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I need to breath!" She yelled back.

"No you don't!"

"Trista can you let my girlfriend breath please?" I heard Acey say as he and Jussi, who was holding Aidyn, walked in.

"No! Can you help me get up?" I asked finally letting go of her.

"Yeah I guess." He said as him and Wensday helped me down stairs.

I walked over and sat down on the stairs and sat on the couch beofre grabbing the remote from Joey.

"I'm watching this!" He yelled. I looked at the TV to see Atreyu's The Theft.

"Your lucky I love this song."

"Oh speaking of them we need to have a band meeting!" Matt yelled, "Well band...s."

"Touring?" I heard Brittany ask as Tegan walked into the room.

"Yep!" He said as he sat down and Ville came over and sat next to me.

"Where’s Jimmy then?" I asked noticing he was gone.

"He had to go pick something up. He'll be right back." I nodded content with Ville's answer.

Jussi put Aidyn in my arms before walking into the kitchen. I sat him up slightly still supporting his head since he couldn't do that very well. He reached his hands out at Zacky who was playing his guitar.

"No, you're gonna be a drummer!" I said making everyone either jump or laugh at me, "He's grabbing out at Zacky's guitar." I pouted. Everyone laughed. Johnny ran over and grabbed a pair of Jimmy's Pro-Mark drum sticks and handed them to Aidyn. Aidyn's eyes lit up before he grabbed them in his tiny hands. He really didn't have enough strength to pick them up.

"Why don't we set him on the floor?" Matt asked as he grabbed a blanket and set it on the ground and grabbed Aidyn and set him on his stomach.

"He hasn't rolled over yet has he?" I asked not knowing, which made me feel like a horrible parent.

"Nope." Johnny answered as he sat on the floor next to him.

"Ok. He should be doing that soon." I said as I smiled down at Aidyn. He smiled back at me with a big gummy grin making me laugh.

"Is that your mommy?" Johnny asked as he tickled him making Aidyn let out a high pitch giggle.

"You know I just thought of something!" I heard Jocelyn say.

"What?" I asked looking at the TV where The 69 Eyes Lost Boys was playing.

"Watching Jussi banging on those drums makes me think of sex!" She said not looking away from the Tv.

"Really now?" Matt asked as he sat next to her with his hand on her thigh. She turned and looked at him before turning around to straddle his lap.

"Mmmmhmmm. She said as she kissed his neck, "Too bad you're not getting any." She said loud enough for everyone to hear before getting up and walking away. Both me and Tegan looked at each other and started to laugh hard. The look on his face was hilarious. His mouth was dropped and his eyes were wide open in shock.

"But...but...you said." He stuttered out.

"I also said yesterday if you woke up your sister you weren't getting sex for a week!" She called from the kitchen. All the guys were trying so hard not to laugh, but it was failing miserably. I think Matt's jaw just hit the floor.

"You cant be serious?!" he yelled following her. We were all on the floor laughing by now.

"Burn!" Both Acey and Lauren yelled.

"Well on that note I'm gonna go shower!" I yelled as I walked upstairs WITHOUT any problems! I squealed and started singing "I did it! I did it!" making all of them laugh.

"Awww our little girl is all grown up!" I heard Lauren say as her and Acey stood at the bottom step. She was wiping away a fake tear and Acey was hugging her close to him.

"I know it seems like yesterday she was just Joey's wittle drum tech. Uhh how fast they grown to be in there own band. Playing the drums like the true rock star she is." He trailed off with a fake sob. Everyone was now laughing so hard they were falling off their seats.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled back. I walked into my bathroom I sighed as I continued to walk father and over to my bath tub and started the water. The bathtub was awesome. I just have to make sure that I keep the door closed when Aidyn gets older. I turned on the water and grabbed a towel before a very interesting question. How am I supposed to do this? I kind of forgot to ask that. I sighed and turned the water off before thinking about it.

"You might want these." I heard someone say before I jumped.

"Oh my god Corey you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled before took the trash bags from him. I took off my Pj bottoms and wrapped the bag around my leg before I tried to take off my shirt. I heard Corey's laugh before my shirt was removed for me.

"Thank you. Now will you wrap my arm please." He nodded before the placist bag was wrapped tightly around my arm. He picked me up before setting me in the bathtub. I'm used to him seeing me in my underwear. Not only did I used to date him, but I used to be Joey's drum tech which is how I met the guys. Oh and just a bit of advice never play quarters with Shawn (Clown). No I didn't, but I saw the poor souls that did.

"Dude my underwear is now wet."

"All well!" He said as he grabbed the washcloth and started to wash my body with my body wash.

"You know I hate this." I said as I laid my head back in his hand as he poured the water over my head to wash out the Black Raspberry Vanilla Conditioner.

"What babe?" He asked running his fingers through my nicely washed hair.

"Being like this." I whispered.

He picked me back up after I had shaved and into my bedroom. I grabbed new underwear and put it on, pausing to laugh at Corey who covered his eyes. I looked around my room before looking at the closet and over at Corey.

"What?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what to wear." I said as I smiled at him. He sighed and got up. He went through my closest for about 5 minutes before pulling out my teal and tan plaid dress.

"Works for me!" I said as I threw it on. We walked back down stairs to see Jimmy jumping up and down on the couches. We both stopped in mid-step and starred at him.

"What?" he asked still jumping.

"You're jumping on the couches in my brother’s house. Why hasn't he killed you yet?" Both me and Tegan, who had just entered the room with Zacky, asked. Everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Don't even say it!" We both yelled before turning and walking into the kitchen. We both started to laugh once we were in there. I managed to sit on the counter as she grabbed the cupcake mix.

"You can't cook." I pointed out as I looked at her.

"No, but you can!" She said cheerfully. I laughed and nodded before I was handed everything. A few minutes later Joey walked in and started to show us his battle wounds. By battle wounds I mean the scratches from when his cat got pissed. I finished mixing te mix and putting it in the oven with Joey's help before I walked back in the livingroom to see Jimmy on the floor playing with Aidyn while the rest of the guys laughed. He was jumping around and roling a ball to Adiyn who was on his stomach. He was laughing up a storm which was pretty good.

"I swear I have no clue who they are!" Lauren yelled as she jumped up making her black hair fall in front of her chocolate brown eyes.

"Thats not to bad." Tegan said as she sat down next to Zacky. I think she really likes Zacky, but shhh...just keep that between us.

"Ok so everyone is here." Matt said looking down at Jimmy who was now making faces at Adiyn. Matt picked him up and handed him to me making Jimmy pout.

"Now! It's June now and Trista and Tegan get there cast off in two weeks. Then they'll have sometime to write more songs, which I'm sure after this experience they have some ideas." He was right I have a lot of ideas, "So on September 14 we well be leaving for a four month tour. We have everything worked out. We can record Angels of Deceptions new album before we go and finish it on on tour if needed. The recording studio will be on the back of our bus and the back room of your guys' has a crib and a nursery for Aidyn. Ok?" Matt asked as he shifted his weight from one foot to another.

"That sounds good to me." Jocelyn said as she looked at us.

"Yeah who are we touring with?" Tegan asked.

"Slipknot, Atreyu, Murderdolls, The 69 Eyes, and HIM." Johnny anserwed. I screamed making everyone look at me.

"Favorite bands!" I said shrugging as I looked down at Aidyn who had his eyes wide open, "Sorry sweetie. Can someone get me a bottle for him he's hungry I said as he took a hold of my finger and started sucking on it. Shawn got up and grabbed his bottle before heating it up and handing it to me. I said a small thank you before feeding Aidyn who drank the whole bottle before burping without any assistance. Believe me it was not quite. Everyone laughed before smoke detectors went off.

"Shit the cupcakes!" Joey yelled as he ran into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is out so late. I have so much going on right now. I have no clue when the next chapter is coming out.
Please comment! I'm seriously feeling liek this story isn't any good and people hate it. Please reassure me that you guy like this story!!!
I know this sounds really stupid, but it's my lame mind getting the best of me!