Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 9: Your wife and son are too precious

I woke up silently cursing the sun that was shining through the window. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist before I looked around and saw that Jimmy was behind me. From what I could tell from how close we were he only had boxers on and I was in his shirt and a pair of under wear. I turned around to face him, kind of wondering what happened.

"Relax we didn't sleep together." He said not opening his eyes. I laughed slightly knowing that was what I was wondering.

"I know you don't like to sleep in your clothes...I don't think you could have. You know I hate to sleep in clothes as well so." He said looking down at me with a huge smile. I giggled and traced his lower lip with my finger making him sigh. I set my head on his chest and ran my hand up and down his neck loving the way his neck twitched slightly.

"We need to get up." I said as I noticed it was 7:30 in the morning and we had to take Lauren and the guys to the airport.

"Go take a shower I'll get little man ready." I smiled at his nick name for Aidyn before nodding and getting up. I walked into my bathroom, which had a shower also, and turned on the water before walking back out. Jimmy was standing there laughing at me.

"Can you wrap my arm?" I asked pouting making him laugh. He nodded and grabbed a plastic bag off of my dresser and wrapped it tightly around my arm before taping it closed. I murmured a small 'thank you' before walking back into the bathroom and stripping. I jumped into the shower and letting the hot water relax my muscles. I smile when I heard the door open and Aidyn's small cry.

"I need to give him a bath ok?" I heard Jimmy say.

"Jimmy I'll do it right after I get out."

"Yeah because you have two hands to do it with?" He asked smugly. I open the door slightly and cut him a look making him laugh before turning around and getting the bath ready. I finished up quickly about the same time that Jimmy did. I shut off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me before he could see anything. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my underwear and slipped them on really fast. Before pulling out my green plaid skinny jeans and my I love Irish boys black shirt. I slipped on my pants and was about to slip my shirt on when I felt a hand on my back where the longest scar was. It's barely visible, except for when I get out of the shower. My skin is slightly red and that place is white. I sucked in a breath. His hands were cold.

"Sorry." He whispered. I nodded and looked up at him before I grabbed my Invader Zim bag and put diapers, Aidyn's ear medicine, wipes, and everything else we would need. Right after we take Lauren and everyone to the airport me and Tegan were going to get our cast off. I smiled over at Aidyn, who was trying to roll over on my bed. He stopped and smiled up at me. I giggled as Jimmy picked him up.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked as he buckled Aidyn into his car seat.

"Yeah." I said as I stopped what I was doing. He patted the seat next to him, so I sat down.

"What's that scar from?" He asked ashe looked me straight in the eye.

"Umm...One night when I was still with Brandon, before Aidyn was born, he came home drunk. He woke me up at about 2:30 in the morning and told me to make him some pancakes. When I wouldn't he got mad and dragged me out of bed by my hair and threw me in the kitchen. He had dropped his bottle, before he came upstairs, and it broke everywhere. When...When he threw me, he threw me right on top of the bottle. That's the reason Tegan found out." I said with my head down tears came to my eyes as I remember the night. It was right before I found out I was pregnant. I was shaken out of my thoughts as I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. I put my face in his neck as I wielded the tears to go away.

"You're safe now. I know you might not feel like it, but you are. I promise you." He said as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and pulled away with a smile. He smiled at me and wiped my eyes with his thumbs. I smiled again and walked over to my bathroom and started to put on my eyeliner and make up before deciding to leave my hair down and let it air dye. I walked back into my room to see Jimmy, had vacated my room. I walked down stairs to see Jimmy rocking Aidyn back and forth slightly.

"What's wrong Jimmy?" I asked. I noticed that Aidyn was asleep, but Jimmy was still rocking. He shook his head.

"Nothing, when I stopped rocking he woke up. I know he's tired though. Shawn said he was having trouble sleeping last night. Can you grab me his ear medicine He asked as he looked up at me. I smiled and nodded before getting up and grabbing his medicine out of my bag. I handed them to Jimmy. He smiled and turned Aidyn's head so he could put the drops in. He started to softly massage his ear. Aidyn sighed slightly before giggling. He opened his eyes and smiled up at Jimmy and me before he grabbed Jimmy's finger and started to suck on it.

"Can you hold him so I can make him a bottle?" He asked. I nodded and took Aidyn into my arms.

"How's my baby boy?" I asked as he smiled up at me. I laughed as I read Aidyn's shirt. It read "The future of Rock." Jimmy walked back in the room back with a confused look. I pointed to the shirt. Jimmy broke out in a big cheesy grin. He handed me the bottle and sat back down. I tested the bottle on his arm making him laugh and nod, showing me the it was just the right temperature. Aidyn somehow grabbed the bottle and put it in his own mouth and started sucking on it. Me and Jimmy both laughed. I moved Aidyn so his head was laying on my right arm instead of my cast. I had a blanket on top of my cast, but it still wasn't good for his head ot be on top of something that hard. Jimmy placed his right hand under my right arm and his left over my shoulders silently rubbing the bite mark. We were both starring at Aidyn as his eyes started to close. I saw the flash of a camera and my head shot up.

"I love you!" Lauren said as she smiled a big toothy grin. She ran back out of the room before I could get up. I sighed and shook my head.

"She get you three too?" Tegan asked as she walked in. Zacky was trailing behind her. I raised my eyebrow. She shook her head showing me she'll tell me later I nodded.

"Yeah." Jimmy said as he rubbed his eyes.

"So are we the only ones that are taking them?" Zacky asked as he came back out with one of my Arizona Ice Teas.

"Yeah." Jimmy said. I handed Aidyn to Jimmy making him look at me funny. I nodded over to Zacky, who now was staring me with wide eyes. I got up and started to walk over to Zacky with a innocent smile on my face. He smiled and started to run. I sighed before chasing after him. He squealed, yes squealed, before running up stairs. He headed towards my brother's room.

"Zachary get away from my brother's door." I said quietly. Matt's a really light sleeper. He smirked before he started to open the door. He opened the door and was almost all the way in before I tackled him away from the door. He still had the ice tea in his hand and had managed not to spill a single drop. We were still rolling around. Me trying to get the Ice tea back. Him trying to keep it away form me. We didn't even realize that we were now inside my brother's door until we heard Matt clearing his throat. We both looked up and were basically blinded.

"Oh god Matt put some freakn pants on!" We both screamed out.

"Then don't come in my room!" He yelled back. Jocelyn woke up and looked at us and then at Matt.

"Babe put some pants on! Your sister is going to be blind!" She said laughing.

"I'm glad you think it's funny." I nearly screamed out. I got up completely leaving my drink with Zacky and walked down stairs. I ran over to Tegan and 'sobbed'.

"Sissy! I scared! I saw Matt's pee pee!" I cried. She hugged me back before she started to laugh.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't keep it in." She said as she rocked us back and forth.

"Hey! I want to go home! Let's go." Mick said as he walked in.

"Why does Trista look like she's seen a ghost?" Corey asked as he looked at me.

"The poor baby saw Matt naked." Tegan answered.

"Aw...hun I'd be crying too." Joey said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Jocelyn takes that every night?" We all heard. We turned around to see Zacky looking amazed. We all started laughing at him before we all walked out side. We all got into our cars. Jimmy took most of Slipknot except Corey and Sid in his suv. I took everyone else in my matching ford expedition. Lauren had to sit on Acey's lap, but we were still over. So Tegan sat on Zacky. I don't think I've seen her smile that big in a long time.

"What happened to your mustang?" Corey asked as we got into the car.

"Brandon had his friend tow it away. From what I heard they have it resting in a warehouse in Long Beach." I said with my eyes still focused on the road. Not even, for a second, looking at any of them.

"But you built that from the ground up with Nikki and her dad." Lauren said. The summer we worked on both mine and Nikki's cars, she came out. She helped us a little bit, but most of the time we had stoped work so we could hang out with her. I thought it was messed up work on my car when my best friend who lives miles away came to see me.

"I know. I know." I whispered. We drove the rest of the way laughing at stupid things that we did when we were on tours. From being way too drunk to Corey slipping off Shawn's kegs at a concert. I parked once we got to airport and saw that we had over a half an hour before they had to go. We went through security easily. We sat down once we got close to their gate. All 20 of us! Yay People we're starring. Bad thing is about 15 of us are going to the same place. Murderdolls decided to go to Iowa to relax a little more. I think Lauren wanted to hang out with Joey some more since The Murderdolls are on hiatus.

"Dude I'm gonna miss you." Lauren said as she sat down next to me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but we see each other in like what two months. It's not that long." I said smiling. She nodded and sighed as we heard that annoy voice ring through the airport.

"Well that's us." Acey said as he stood up. We all nodded and walked over to the gate. The guys were giving Zacky, Tegan and Jimmy hugs before they fought about who got to hug Aidyn next. I laughed, but quickly regretted it. My eyes were wide as Sid, Corey, Shawn, and Joey all looked at me.

"Um...I love you!" I said as they all ran towards me. I ran, but was grabbed by and hand on my waist. Everyone fell to the ground and I could hear the flight attendees laughing at me. They all hugged me before the got off leaving Corey on me.

"I'll miss you." He whispered.

"I'll miss you too." I whispered back.

"I miss us dating." He said as he dropped his forehead on mine.

"I miss it too, but you have your girlfriend and son."

"Yeah he sure does miss you." He laughed out.

"You know half the time I wish we could be together again."

"Plus it wouldn't work out again. You're way too in love with Jimmy." He said as he got up and walked to the terminal. I was sitting there with my jaw dropped. I could hear Mick asking what he said followed by a laugh. I sat up and glared at him before he winked at me showing me he lied. Which led to the question 'What did he say?' I shook my head when I felt Lauren come up and hug me. I hugged her back as Tegan came over and hugged the both of us before we heard the lady say that it was time to board the plane again. We separate and smiled at each other. Before saying our good byes our style. MAKING A SCENE!!

"Listen you hoe you better treat my son right! I don't want to have to come back and beat your ass!" She yelled putting on a 'mad' face.

"Bitch you couldn't beat my ass if you tried. Get your ass on that plane and leave me the hell alone!" I screamed back. By now it was clear to anyone who knew us we were trying not to laugh. She threw her carry on bag over her shoulder and walked away. Right before she was about to disappear down the hall she winked at me and blew a kiss. I laughed and walked over to Jimmy and Aidyn. I took Aidyn from Jimmy and walked over to the window. We watched as everyone loaded the plane. Shawn picking Joey up and basically throwing him in the plane as he stood outside and waved. I laughed making Aidyn giggle. Jimmy came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and played with Aidyn, who's eyes were glued to the plane until he saw Jimmy's fingers. He giggled and basically attacked the fingers that were waving in his face.

"Come on lets got get our cast off! My arm itches like crazy." Tegan yelled scratching above her cast.

"You're going to cut your arm open if you scratch any harder!" I said laughing. We walked out of the airport. Jimmy was throwing Aidyn up in the air making him giggle and bit on his hand. I was smiling. I bumped into someone as I was walking.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I said as I turned around.

"It's ok dear. Is that your son?" It turned out to be Mrs. Haner.

"Yes that's Aidyn." I smiled.

"Oh...hun he's gorgeous. Jimmy seems to be doing a good job with him." She smiled making me smile even wider.

"Yeah he is." I trailed off.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing good considering. I have a few nightmares now and then, but I'm ok. Some of my friends just came out so we brought them back today."

"You go and get your cast off today don't you?"

"Yes ma'am I do! Thank God!" I said smiling, "I actually have to get going, but I'll stop by soon." I promised as I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Have fun dear! I'll set an extra couple of seats at the table for tuesday!" I laughed and agree before walkign away.

"What took you so long?!" Tegan yelled still itching her arm. I laughed and told them I got caught up with Suzy.

A couple of hours later

"Oh My God my arm! Look It's so pretty!" I yelled running around. Tegan ran up to me and tackled me to the ground. I know were acting like kids, but we can.

"I know look!"

"I think we should go get tattoos!"

"Me too, but not right now. How about...I don't know we'll figure out what day!" I laughed and nodded. I stood up and walked over to Jimmy and grabbed Aidyn before putting him sideways in my arms and ticklng him. He giggled and wiggled around in my arms.

Jimmy's P.O.V

I laughed as Trista spun around with Aidyn in her arms. She looked happy. I felt someone tap on my shoulder making me look away from the scene in front of me. Zacky noticed I stopped walking and stopped also.

"Your son is precious. He gets his looks from his mother doesn't he?" A little old woman asked.

"Yes he does."

"Deary he has your eyes though. Oh what I wouldn't give to be that age again and have my son." She said as she looked dreamily, "Hold on tight to them. Don't let them slip through your fingers. Your wife and son are too precious and just like that she was gone.

"What was that all about?" Zacky asked as he gave me a confused look.

"I have no clue. Come on let's get them home." I said as I continued to walk. He nodded and followed behind me.

"So girls should we go out to eat or go home?" I asked once we were in the car.

"Home!" They both responded. I laughed and nodded. When we got home Aidyn was still wide awake, even though it was his nap time.

"Hey Trista?" I asked as I walked into her room.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you get your bathing suit on and me, you, and Aidyn go to the beach. Just the three of us. I can go make some lunch for us to take." I asked loking down at the ground.

"I would love that."

Normal P.O.V

I smiled as Jimmy quietly walked back out of the room. He looked relieved. Like I ws going to say no. I laughed slightly and got changed into my black and gry striped bathing suit and board shorts out and changed into it. I grabbed my billabong towel and my sun glasses before grabbing change of clothes from Aidyn and grabbed a shirt to put over my top. Once I was done I picked up Aidyn who has hanging out in his portable crib next to my bed and walked into the kitchen where Jimmy was making Caesar sandwiches on chibata bread. Yes I made my brother by a certain bread for me! I can be greedy if I want too. However that's just like the best bread ever!

"Want some help?" I asked as I set Aidyn in his bouncer.

"Nope. I'm done." He said as he wrapped the last one. Jimmy's always been good at making sandwiches i think it was because he worked at Subway when he was younger. He smiled over at me. I looked up at his eyes and noticed they were clear blue[. It literarily looked like you could see his soul. It was amazing. HIs eyes haven't been that clear since we were about 13.

"You look good." I said before the words could even process in my head.

"So do you." He said blushing.

"You really are clean aren't you?" I asked staring at him.

"Yeah...Yeah I guess I am." He said as he broke out in a smile.

"Your eyes show it." I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek before pulling away and smiling, "Let's go!"

He laughed a nodded before grabbing our lunch and walking into the livingroom. No doubt to go get something else. I put Aidyn back into his car seat before him up.

"Hey where are you going?" I heard Matt ask.

"Jimmy's taking me and Aidyn to the beach."

"Ok. Be careful. Me and you are gonna be in the studio tomorrow by ourselves. I want to get a few new songs written if we can." I nodded and smiled. Matt hugged me before pushing me towards Jimmy. I laughed and walked out of the house with Jimmy following.

"What was that about?" Jimmy asked with his eyebrow raised.

"He wants to write a few new songs so me and him are stuck in the studio together tomorrow."

"Don't kill each other." Jimmy said with a smile. When we reached te beach it was pretty much vacant. There were a few people there, but not very many. JImmy took off his shirt and my eyes were glued. He smirked at me when he noticed I was staring and unstrapped Aidyn.

"I'm gonna see if he like the ocean." He said and walked away before I could protest. I knew he was gonna be ok, but I guess the motherly insects kicked in. I sat there biting my lip watching as Jimmy slowly put Aidyn into the water. He immediately started to giggle making me sigh in relief. Jimmy brought his hand up and wet his hair slightly before laughing at Aidyn's reaction.

"Come on mama Aidyn wants you to play with him." Jimmy called out. I laughed before taking off my shirt and running out to the water. The water was cold, but felt really good. I ducked under the water to get my hair wet before coming back up. I took Aidyn from Jimmy to let him do the same.

The rest of the day was just like that. Goofing around in the water eating lunch before Aidyn fell asleep in Jimmy's arms. I smiled at the sight. Jimmy was laying on his back. Propped up by a sand pile he built, Aidyn was content in his arms. Jimmy was almost asleep.

"Hey Jimmy let's get home." I said as I smiled. He nodded and stood up before quietly placing Aidyn in his car seat. I packed up everything else and took it to the car with Jimmy following. He put the car seat in the back and buckled it in before handing me the keys and jumping into the passengers side. Yeah he was really tired. He never lets anyone drive his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get out!