I am your Angel

I'll be your shoulder when you cry.

The door opened. I smiled.

"What do you want?!" He mumbled coldly.

"Oh, Mikey, I'm so sorry!" I pulled him into a hug. But he didn't hug me back.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He just stay quite (or sobbing) in my shoulder. I rubbed his back and sighed.

"Mikey ..."

He cried even harder. But now he nodded. I brought his body and mine to his bed. We sat there, and we pulled away. I looked at his face, then to his eyes. I wiped away his tears with my thumb.

"Thanks for letting me in." I smiled to him.

He showed hiss gorgeous weak smile. He nodded. Then looked away from me.

"Mikey .." I sighed "Look at me."

He looked at me, tears pouring his perfect cheek again.

"Don't cry.." I wiped his tears "Want to talk to me about it?"

He shrugged, then looked at the red coloring carpet.

"Why you came home this late?"

He finally talked, but still looking at the carpet. His voice different from this morning, happiness, like a voice of an angel. But now it harsh. I know he must have been crying for hours.

"I .. I.." I don't know what to say. Must I say 'I don't want to see your face anymore, because I love you more then a brother.'? No! He will be asking me to leave the house forever, and call me fag.

"You what?" he finally looked at me, again. "I waited for you in front of your school! From school end until six pm, you don't show!" he paused "I want to talk to you."

He cried harder. I hugged him again. Still. He wasn't hug me back.

"I'm so, sorry, Mikey." I hugged him tighter "I should have know that, I'm so sorry."

I repeated it again, and again. Until he calmed down a bit/

"Do you want to talk to me about it?" I asked

He nodded his head slowly.

"Alright. What happen?"

"You know who I crushed on, do you?" he asked.

Oh yeah! Of coarse I do, Mikey! I do. I wish she was me. That's right. He. Is. Not. Gay! or bi, he's straight. (That's way I though he will call me a fag.)

"Of coarse I do." My heart seperated in to million pieces. And I tried to back away my tears.

"She .. she"

His mouth. His perfect mouth. Gorgeous lips. I saw them moving (yum!), but I don't hear anything.

I press my mouth against his.

What am I doing? I panicked. When I was about to pull away, to my surprise.

He was kissing me back!

After about ten seconds. We pulled away. Scared, panicked look plastered on my face. I bit my lips, and looked over to the door.

He smiled weakly.

"Thank's Gerard."

He hugged me tighly, I hugged him back/

"Thank's?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun. Dun. Dun. .. .. ..

Thank's for everyone who comments/critics/read/subscribes.

Thank's so much!!

=]

xoxo,

Sasha