I am your Angel

I'll hear your voices when you call me.

“I tell you, she’s creepy!”

I sighed asmy Mikey telling me how scary, creepy, Frank’s aunt is.

“I know, you told me that like …” I sighed “One hundred times!”

I tried to concentrate on the road, but my eyes keep sees the eyes of an angel who is sitting besides me.

“Hey, Gee?” he said. “Can I tell you something?”

I looked over to him for a second. “ ‘Coarse.” I said “What’s up?”

Oh my God! He want to say ‘I’m gay.’ And then, he will say ‘Frank is my boyfriend.’ No! I don’t want that to happen. My heart can be broken, and I will be crushed.

“Well, today …” he said leaving a pause. “Well … Frank.”

“Just tell me.” I said looking over to him “I will not bite you.”

I said again leaving a boring laughter. But at least, Mikey smiled. Then looked at me. “Promise me you won’t get mad?”

“I promise.” I smiled to him.

“Well, this morning, Frank did some test for me.” He said, playing with his tee. “The test is … well, to find out was I really gay.”

I just about to lose control on my car when I heard that. “What?!” I said.

“Yes.” He said with a sigh “You know, I told you about the dream, and I told Frank about that, and, he suggest the test.”

I nodded my head, then waiting for a sentence coming from his mouth.

“Well, what the test said?” I snapped like I was mad, but I’m not you know. I actually exciting!

“That … I can be gay.”

I looked over to him, then placed my smile at him.

“I won’t mad at you, it’s your sexuality. And beside, me too.” I said, and he had a shock look on his face.

“What?!” he said “You’re gay?!”

“Well, yeah. I am.” I said “And mom and dad already know about that.” He looked worried.

“I don’t really know how to tell them this.”

“Well, I can help you.” I pointed “And beside, what Frank said can be not true.”

He smiled.

“Thank’s Gee. You’re the best!” he said, making the flowers grows on my heart.

“You’re welcome little brother.” I said, patted his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry, I think I have writer block for this ... but don't worry I will update as much as I can.

xo,

Sasha.