I am your Angel

I'll be right by your side.

I swear, when I was arrived home, I ran to my room and jump up and down. Oh, man, I’m so excited. Maybe my dreams, not come true yet, but still, it like it will happen in any moment.

The door knocked, stopping me from jumping up and down. I stared at the door, and sighing walking to the door. I turned the doorknob, and see a worried looking Mikey in front of my room. I smiled at him.

“What’s up?”

“Um, Gee?” he said nervously “I think there’s someone who wants to talk to you on the phone.”

“Mom and dad are planning to come back before Christmas, aren’t they?”

He looked over to his shoes, and nodded slightly. I sighed and walked passed him through the phone. I picked up the phone, and then said;

“Hello?”

“God, Gerard! Honey, we will come back home like three weeks. Is that clear?” I sighed. “I want the house clean, and look just like we left it. Understand?”

“Yes, mother.” I sighed again. “I will make sure; we have the toaster back soon. Bye.”

I heard she sighing “Bye honey, love you.” And we hang up.

“God. Why would parents always ruining my sweet plan for good shake.” I looked at the ceiling. I stumped my feet and went off to my bedroom, finding a sleeping Mikey on my bed. I looked at him and smiled.

Why God made him just like perfect. No, I mean, why God made him look perfect, so that I love him? I love him very much, and I can’t take it. He just so … perfect.

I went over to him, and kissed him slowly. Passionate and smooth.

Mikey’s Point of View

I lay there like two minutes, and soon I closed my eyes feeling tired. Not after 2 minutes, someone came into the room. I keep my eyes closed, knowing who it was. Maybe he will lift me up and tuck me to my bed? Or he will let me sleep in his room and give me kissed on forehead?

I felt the weight on the bed, as that someone lent closer to me. Yeah, I think he will just give me kiss on forehead, and let me sleep. It’s good to have a big brother like Gerard.

I was waiting for his lips to touch my forehead. But, boy, I was wrong. I never expect this before. He touched my fucking lips. His lips touched my lips, slowly, and I can say, passionately.

I opened my eyes quickly, just to found a nervous Gerard just pulled away from me. I grabbed his handkerchief, and wiped my lips with it.

“Ugh, Gee, what did you just do?!” I said still not believing. “I thought you will kiss me on my forehead, and let me sleep. But this? Kissing me on my lips? What the—“

“I can’t take it okay!” he said angrily, as he got up from the bed. I looked over to him, scared went over me. “You’re too beautiful for a person to be! You’re too perfect for a person to be! You are too sweet, kind and innocence to be my brother. Okay? I’m in love with you, Mikey. I love you!”

His face was all red and he just looked at me in blank eyes.

“Just, forget about it. You can go now. I mean, now!”

I got up from my bed as soon as can, as quickly as I could. After I was on the doorway, Gerard slammed the door behind me, and all I could hear, was sob.

I didn’t mean that to Gerard, I mean, sure, we are brothers, and when he love me, it mean incest. And it’s illegal. But when it comes to love, sometimes, its complicated. When you love someone, then you will love him or her. You can’t just control your feeling all the time.

I didn’t mean to make Gerard sad, I didn’t mean it to make Gerard cry. I didn’t mean it to pull away from him, when he kissed me. Because something felt awkward on me. Some feeling that are beautiful Some feeling that can make my mind go crazy. Like butterflies flew through my stomach. Because it feel so … beautiful.

I knocked the door slowly.
“Gerard?” I knocked the door again “Please, let me in. I didn’t mean it.”

I looked over to my shoes waiting for Gerard opened the door and let me in. But Gerard just screamed at me through his door.

“Leave me alone!”

I sighed as the tears slowly get let free from my eyes. I looked over to the door, but leave it. I went to my bedroom to have a rest.

I sighed as I lent my body into the bed. Feeling comfortable, on my soft bed. I picked my phone and began to text Frank everything. I told Frank what happen, I told Frank my feelings, and I told Frank how I really sad when Gerard mad at me like that. But he didn’t answer me. I wonder what happen to him. He always has an advice for me.

I shrugged it off, and fall into a dreamland sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know, I said I will out this into a writer blocks. But guess what! This story have 100 readers! XD and in makes me want to update more.

But maybe after this chapter I will put this story into a writer blocks.

x's and o's

Sasha