Taken

All You Can Do Is Cry

Matt’s P.O.V

I grabbed my beer from the fridge and went back into the living room and sat on my recliner. Brian was sitting on the other couch facing the TV, but I know he wasn’t really paying attention. We were both a little on edge because we both got tricked by Ann into letting her and Danny go out for a few things. The grocery store wasn’t far away, and they promised not to be long.

“Do you think it was a good idea letting them go out by themselves?” asked Brian giving me an uneasy look. “Ya, I trust Danni” I said, I really did but a part of me felt uneasy. I took a drink of my beer and hoped they’d be back soon. “What’s taking them so long?” asked Brian as he got up and started to pace. I laughed a little, Brian and Ann had been joined at the hip since Brian ‘kidnapped’ her.

“Don’t worry lover boy, Ann will be back soon” I said as I grabbed the remote, “your problem is that you don’t have something to keep you occupied while their gone” I said as I threw him the remote. He sat back down and started flipping threw the channels, suddenly he landed on the news and there were Ann and Danni.

“This is Dave Strive, reporting live we have just found the missing James girls. After months of searching they were found by a clerk working at a supermarket and called the police. The girls seem fine and will be taken back to their families later today. Although not much is known about the situation, their family’s will be greatly relived to know that their loved ones can sleep safely again in their own beds. The police have yet to interview the girls and discover who their kidnappers were.”

My heart it felt like it was breaking, I didn’t even realize that tears were streaming down my face until Brian came over and hugged me, only then did I realize I was on the floor in front of the TV. Danni wasn’t coming back; my Danni wasn’t going to be asleep in her bed tonight because her bed is here.

I started getting up when Brian made me stop, “what do you think you’re going to do?” he asked as tears fell down his cheeks as well, I know how he felt. “I’m going to go get her” I said as I made my way to the door. Brian tackled me to the ground as I fought and punched all my grief and sadness pouring out into beating my best friend. I suddenly felt the situation become all more real as I curled up on the floor crying like I’ve never cried before. A sense of betrayal ran threw me. Could she? Could she have let herself be seen on purpose? All I could do was cry, the women I loved was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT MY MOJO BACK!!!! LOL you all probably hate me now! But don't worry...i think! It's better than the other plan i had fro the story because then it would have just ended but it's longer now! Comments????

Over and Out Captain!!!