Status: Complete. =)

Love Like This

Who Are You?

I kicked a vampires head off blood went all over me and i don't know why but it felt great. i turned to go and get another vamp but i was grabbed from behind. i went to elbow him in the face but when i did there was no face i turned around to see the bloodsucker that just got its head kicked off by me. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" i screamed. "ANGEL HEADS UP!!" bill shouted at me as he threw me a stake i have to admit i was scared and confused as to how that scum sucker was able to live after his head was gone. i staked him 8 times to make sure that he was dead. "BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i heard Tom scream. i ran towards him only to see 2 vamp chicks around him holding him down. 'ha-ha figures' i thought to myself then i looked closer and seen the fangs "SHIT!!!!!" i ran after them and staked the on that was behind Tom and i tried to stake the one that was in front of him but i knew that blond hair. "JULIE?!?!?!? YOUR A BLOOD SCUM LIKE THEM?!?!?!?!?!"i screamed"DAMN RIGHT AND I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!" she ran after me and started throwing punches. i dodged them easily but yet again i was grabbed from behind"hello babe" Jake was behind me holding me there" its time you got punished for leaving me" i laughed" please we were never together" and with that Julie started punching and kicking me until i coughed up a lot of blood, i managed to get a kick or 2 in before she made me hack blood. next thing i heard was Jake screaming a scream that could turn your blood cold and Julie going crazy. she stopped kicking me and ran after some one i didn't know. he did a front flip and landed in front of me. i gotta good look at him, black hair, green black and red clothes, well built. Julie seen something and went after it i was scared she was going to kill me but the strange guy moved it with his eyes i was shocked at that. it came to his hand. i laughed a little it was a black crossbow and it was drenched with holy water. He shot Julie "goodnight bitch." was all i said before i blacked out.
ONE WEEK LATER::
i was dizzy and felt a little sick, i opened my eyes only to shut them quickly because i was in a bright room. "hospital" i mumbled. i hated hospitals. my sister died in one. "So your finally awake?" i heard a voice say i looked towards the door to see that man that killed the bitch Julie. "Yeah, who are you, why did you help me, where is everyone else?" i asked he laughed a little bit. "Okay ill answer those questions in order. I'm Scar your watcher, i helped you because its my job, and the others are fine." " oh okay, whats a watcher?" i asked he seemed shocked but gained his composure back quickly. " a watcher is some one who watches a slayer. we are all vampires, well I'm part vamp but i don't go crazy and try to drink some ones blood. i watch over you with all of the other watchers. you have 3 me and you will meet the other 2 in the future. you already know 2 out of the 3" i looked confused. "who was the other watcher i have met?" he looked at me. "Cammie is" yet again i had the shocked whole 9 yards look on my face. "CAMMIE IS MY WATCHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THAT BITCH NEVER TOLD ME!!!!! OH WAIT UNTIL SHE WAKED UP I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!!!!!!" he laughed a little again. "you can't kill your watchers or else you die also." didn't want to die for a long time. " i was just kidding....BUT SHE STILL COULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!!!!!" " no she couldn't. its against the law or rules for watchers. if you tell your slayer than you either die and your slayer dies a little to, or all of your slayers watcher and the slayer dies, thats why."
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I WAS AT MY DADS, THEN I HAD TO GO AND GET A PHYSICAL, THEN TO THE HARDWARE STORE TO PICK UP STUFF FOR MY UNCLE SO IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY IM SORRY BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ALT MORE OK???????