Colors

We Were Truly Meant To Be

"So what movie?" I asked Matthew.

"Umm, do you have....." Matthew said.

"How about........."I said at the same time.

"Nightmare Before Christmas!" we both said at the same time. I was very taken aback and I can tell so was he. We had both said the same movie. I just loved that movie, it was my favorite next to A Walk To Remember. Matthew got up suddenly then walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waists and leaned in. I dropped the movies and got on my toes. Wrapping my arms around his neck, we kissed softly. The way his lips were, it just made me melt all over again. It was so soft, and gentle. The way his lips moved were adoring, so good. I pushed my lips to his harder to intense the kiss.

He gladly accepted and leaned in and pressed our bodies closer together. I didn't know what was happening, all that mattered was that I was finally with him, and he with me. After a few minutes we parted and sat back in the couch. He laid down and put his head on my lap. Hi hair looked really soft and shiny so I ran my fingers though them. He didn't seem to mind so I kept playing with his hair. We both sang along to the movie.

"I love Jack!" I screamed.

"Yeah, but I also love Sally, dude. I mean she is just so awesome!" he yelled.

We both laughed at our childishness for a movie, but what can we say it was Nightmare Before Christmas. I ran my finger over hi neck. I traced my fingers all over the side of his neck and then went up to his jaw. Then to his cheek then back down to his neck. He twitched at my touch when I went to a certain spot on his neck. Then I did it again causing him to shiver at the touch.

"Hyacinth, I'm very sensitive there. It feels really good." he whined. Then he sat up and laid down on the other side of the coach. I was hurt. He didn't want to lay on my lap. He noticed and pulled me down next to him. He then pulled me to be pressed tightly to his body. H used his other hand to brush my hair back from my face and neck. He moved his fingers down my neck like I had done to him. Then he began to kiss my neck. I groaned.

"Matthew........"I sighed. He just kept kissing my neck gently and I just let him keep going filling me with warmth and sensation. I turned around and kiss him gently on his soft, warm lips. My eyelids began to droop and he noticed. Also, I made a huge yawn, so that gave it away.

"You scrunch up your nose when you yawn, its cute." I gave him one last kiss and fell asleep in his arms and the feeling in my heart I always dreamed to have.

Next Morning......

"Isn't it nice to know, that the lining is silver, isn't it nice to know that were golden. bon voyage."

I listened to my ringtone of "The Silver Lining" by Relient K go on. Since it was that ringtone, it was probably my best friend Garret.

"Garret?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Oh sorry sweetie, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's fine, I should get up now, it's already um........."

"It's 12:26"

"Yeah what you said." I said stretching.

"Ugh, what will you do without me?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. My life will crash to the floor and I'll be called crack-pot-joe for all eternity."

"Wow good analyzing, I was thinking the same thing but more of a sexual-harasser-michael-jackson"

"Niceee" I opened the fridge door to find no orange juice. "Ugh!"

"What's wrong you sound like a horse."

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"I'm here to compliment you all day with my gentlemen ways, dear."

"Ha good one." I said with more sarcasm.

"Umm....Hyacinth I kind of drank all your........" Matthew came out of the bathroom half-naked. "Oops sorry didn't know you were on the phone."

"Its fine, I'm just talking to my bee eff eff Garret. Say hi Garret" I put it on speaker phone.

"Hi!" He said with a high pitch voice. I loved it when he did that. Matt chuckled.

"Okay so I said 'Ugh' cause I wanted orange juice, but never mind."

"Oh okay."

"So why did you call?"

"Just to ask you......wait who was that guy?"

"Matthew, he's......." I turned to Matthew and asked him, "What am I to you?"

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Matthew asked while he leaned against the kitchen door frame. Still no shirt, by the way.

"Duh!" I yelled. He laughed silently.

"Well, Garret as of now, I'm his girlfriend."

"Oh...............okay." He sounded a bit depressed all of a sudden.

"Garret what’s wrong buddy ol pal?!"

"Nothing" He muttered. He sounded let down, disappointed.

"I'll call you later" He said and hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment - feedback! Please Readers!

Listening To: The Best Thing by Relient K