Colors

Do You Want Me To Stay

Boring. Boring. Boring.

I was just watching TV. Matthew wasn’t picking up and I had to sit here at home doing nothing. After another hour or so, I heard the mailman drop off my mail. Since I was bored I decided to get it today instead of my parents. There was a note for me with beautiful handwriting.

Dearest Hyacinth,

I’m so sorry, but I had to go back to London. I know this is sudden and you probably feel betrayed again, but please understand I couldn’t bring myself to ruin yesterday by telling you the news. Everything I said yesterday wasn’t a lie. I do love you and always have. Please forgive me. We will meet again. I’ll call you as much as I can, I promise you. Don’t give up on our love, cause I will never.

Forever Yours,
Matthew W.


Tears dropped on the paper. He left. He’s thousands of miles away from me right now. I’ll never see him for who knows how long. How unfair can this be? He was just with me and now...

“Force a reason I can’t explain. I know Saint Peter won’t call my name...” I listened to my new ringtone from “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay play. I took deep breaths and wiped the tears away. Then I answered my cell.

“Ello?” I said a bit shaky.

“Ello my lovely Hyacinth flower.” he said with his wonderful low and British accent. I gasped and began to let the sobs come back.

“Shh shh don’t cry.” he cued.

“Why did you leave?”

“I had my career here in Europe and I told you, my love for you will not falter. I will always love you. An inch away from you to a thousand miles away, I’ll always love you the same.”

“So you’ll call?” I smiled.

“Yes twice every month.” He said laughing.

“Okay I’ll be waiting.”

“Thank you, my love.” he said like it was a relief. Did he really think I would stop loving him?

“Don’t thank me, there’s nothing to thank. Just cause you are so far away doesn’t mean any feelings will change.” I promised

“Okay, well I have to go.”

“Yeah, that’s fine just don’t forget to call!” I warned.

“Yes, yes, I promise.”

“I love you” I said.

“Forever and ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, please subscribe/comment/feedback! It makes me so happy and update!!! <3