In Die Nacht

Two

I woke up with the worst headache I’ve ever had. I groaned as stood up. These hangovers got worse every time. I rose to my feet confused as to why I was sleeping on the floor. As usual it was about 11 in the morning and Bill was already up.

“Billa? Where are you?” I asked as I walked down the hall to our small studio.

He was sitting in a chair in front my guitars, trying to play a song. His long black hair was hanging over his right shoulder showing the tattoo on the back of his neck. I shivered happily at the sight of it. His tattoo’s always turned me on.

“I’m right here Tomi. Come here I want to show you something.”

I glanced at the floor realizing that I was a little too happy for this kind of situation. I took a deep breath as I tried to calm down. “What do you want?” I asked from the doorway.

He sighed as he handed me a guitar without turning away from the table. I took a small step forward and took the guitar from him, glancing at the pad on the table in front of him, “What did you want to show me?”

He sighed and dropped the pen on the table still not turning around, “Du bist alles was ich bin und alles was duch meine Adern Fließt.”

“That’s sweet Billa. Who are you writing it for?”

“Us.”

I was quiet for a moment. Why would he write a song about us? “What do you mean it’s about us?”
He turned the chair about halfway around and I quickly put the guitar strap across my shoulder. “Because I want everyone to see how close we are idiot.”

I began to strum on my guitar thoughtfully. His hand quickly grabbed mine stopping me and the guitar bumped against my crotch. I flinched and he laughed. “Oww! Bill what was that for?”

“Play that again.”

“Play what? I was just messing around.”

He grabbed my hand and put it back where it had been originally, “Play what you were playing a second ago.”

I obeyed and he began to sing our song. I found myself on the verge of tears. The song was so sweet and it made me love him even more. As he sang the last line and he looked straight at me for the first time all day. “Well?”

I blinked, a small shiver running down my spine, “Wow. That was amazing Bill.”

He smiled that amazing smile and laughed that sexy laugh, “I knew you’d like it. Now I have to play it for Gustäv and Georg.”

I walked over to him and kissed the top of his head. “Sie lieben es soviel wie ich liebe dich.”

He smiled and walked away, “Danke Tomi. Now come on, lunch is soon.”

I nodded as he walked down the stairs and I found out something that scared me to death. I was finally falling in love. That wasn’t the scary part. The scary part was falling in love with my brother. I sighed and walked downstairs. This was illegal in so many ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Du bist alles was ich bin und alles was duch meine Adern Fließt = You are all that I am and everything that's running through my veins

Sie lieben es soviel wie ich liebe dich = They'll love it like I love you

Danke = Thank you

I've noticed that people are subscribing and reading but not commenting. Please if you're going to read comment! Comments mean a lot to me.

Comments = <33