Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

The First Promise

Knock Knock

As I stood there in front of William’s front door more nervous than I’ve ever been, I thought about how he would react.

1. He could hate me.

2. Never speak to me ever again.

3. Say he’ll miss me and we can still be friends.

Oh, gosh do I hope it’s #3.

“Harmz, “ William asked when he opened the door. His shaggy short hair was slightly over his eye and his back wasn’t straight. I always use to push his back and poke his sides to make him straighten his back.

“Hey William.”

“Do you want to come in? “

I hesitated and looked at his driveway, no one was there. I nodded and he opened the door more for me to enter. We walked upstairs to his room and he closed the door and locked it.

I sat on his bed and just looked at the floor.

“Harmz are you alright, “ he asked worriedly. I looked up to him and nodded, still not finding my voice.

“Harmony please say something, “ he pleaded.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, then gaining enough courage to tell him.

“I’m moving back to New Jersey, “ I sighed and looked into his eyes.

His smile faded and his eyes darkened. Suddenly still like a statue, he just lost everything. I couldn’t read him.

“F-for h-h-how l-long, “ he stuttered, voice quivering. I stood up in front of him and hugged him tightly. He didn’t hesitate for this and hugged me back even tighter.

“I’m so sorry William.”

“How long Harmony, “ he asked whimpering.

“A few years. . .” I said my voice trailing off. He tensed again and I felt a tear fall on my neck. He pulled away and I saw a stray tear on his cheek. Frowning I wiped it away gently as William took my hand and pressed it to his cheek.

“I c-can’t live without you h-here, “ he said hiccuping and breathing hard. I smiled softly.

“William I’ll be back, I promise. “

He leaned in and I did to. Before our lips touched I put my thoughts together and didn’t let myself fall into it. Putting a finger to William’s lips I stopped us from both losing our first kiss.

“Promise me that we’ll share our first kiss when the time is right, we’ll both know when it is, “ I whispered softly on my finger that were on his lips while both our eyes were still shut. We held each other that whole afternoon, just laying down and never falling asleep.

None of us went to sleep in fear of losing any time we had left together.

“I’ll miss you so much Harmony, “ William whispered and kissed the top of my head.

“I’ll miss you more than you’ll ever know, “ I said back, my head laying on his chest.

“Come with me somewhere?”

Looking up, his face showed me a smile and I showed one back.

“Anywhere with you. . .”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry bit of a filler but the next chapter will make up for it, believe me!
will update faster if more eraders tell me what they think <3

PLEASE COMMENT / FEEDBACK/ SUBSCRIBE / TELL YOUR FRIENDS <3

this update dedicated too:

Too Many Lies