Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

I Won't Let You Fall Away

“Were here.”

Upon opening my eyes, we went through the same path as to our forest. And here we were.

The same light that the sun shined down on us that day was here. Over the trees and sparkling the forest within with shimmers of light. The same sounds and harmonies.

More importantly, we were the same.

Years pass and still I have those unwavering feelings for William. He still looked at me with those sparkling brown eyes and he still made me feel like the world itself has no power over us.

“This place reminds me of something.”

I looked over to William when he spoked and let him continue.

“It reminds me so much of you, “ he whispered going smoothly with the sounds in the background. He was so smart and open-minded at such a young age, no one I have ever talked too.

“This amazing place reminds you of me?”

“Yes it’s just like you, so unique in its own calm way. You don’t try to be the one who outshines, you just are.”

I stopped and William turned around looking at me blushing. I was blushing as well and ran to him. We both fell on the floor as I clung on to him, hugging him.

“Jeez you really love harming me Harmz, that nickname really befits you, “ he said laughing. I loved holding him when he laughed, it sent vibrations and warmth on my chest.

“Sorry I’m just that clumsy. “

“I don’t mind, it’s worth it in the end.” I blushed more, good thing he couldn’t see my face.


I thought of that moment when we were here. That precious memory never forgotten, and never will be.

“This place reminds me of something. “

He said the same thing from that day as I looked up to him and let him continue. The William from years ago was in front of me and looked in a dreamy daze. I smiled and then I saw the even more beautiful William in his present state.

“It reminds me so much of you. “

I tightened my fingers laced with his and smiled.

Then we came across a bunch of different colored roses and carnations.

Red, blue, yellow, green, orange, pink, white, and purple.

All over this one tree they were scattered. On the tree was carved something that brought me to tears, for the first time in years.

“Will & Harmz 4ever, “ I whimpered. I turned to William and tackled him down with a hug.

“Just like last time, “ he laughed, but I just cried on his shoulder. “I’ve never seen you cry before. . .” I just nodded.

“You didn’t look up the tree, “ he said and I got off him and looked up.

There built, was a tree house. A cute and small tree house.

On one of the branches there hanged a rope with a wooden plank, a swing. More tears fell down my face as I walked to the tree.

Gently I touched the rope as if It were to just dissolve. Then I pressed my hand to the tree and closed my eyes.

Listening to everything, my breathing, the wind, just everything.

“Would you like me to push you, “ William asked softly into my ear and I nodded eyes still close.

“I would love that.”

I sat on the wooden plank and put one leg on each side of the rope. William was in front of me and reaching his hand out, getting closer to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the soft touch of his fingers, but then they grabbed the rope and I opened my eyes. He smirked and went to my back.

Swinging gently, he then pushed me lightly and I laughed. Off I went in the air. The forest was filled with the happiness and laughter William and I let out and then it stopped. I got off the swing and saw William. He had something in his hand, but put it back in his pocket.

I walked over to him and we looked into each other’s eyes, then I walked up to him and hugged him again.

Then I heard my mom calling from outside the forest. We probably had to leave.

“When you come back, don’t go inside the tree house until I’m here with you,” he whispered.

“Okay, but can we take a picture with it?”

He nodded and we placed the camera on a small tree so it could take a picture of us on the top and everything along with it.

We turned to each other and held a hand together while smiling, then the picture went off.

“I’ll cherish the photo, “ I said.

“Good bye Harmz, “ he whispered.

“This forest will forever be a memory of us.” I said.

“Forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave COMMENTS <3
also please SUBSCCRIBE! and also TELL YOUR FRIENDS <3

this update dedicated to:

x.music freak.x