Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Cause I Love You, Love

William’s POV

“Were here”

I watched as Harmony opened her eyes to the spot we talked at years ago in the same forest.

Listening to the sound of the forest and just remembering why I showed her this place long ago.

Thinking back to that day, I turned to Harmony and said the same words again.

“This place reminds me of something.”

She looked up to me and then she smiled gently. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. The bright blue eyes and the dark flow of her long hair, everything about her was just so beautiful.

“It reminds me so much of you.”

She tightened her fingers that were laced with mine and smiled wider.

I lead her more into the forest where I had prepared for us to spend the rest of the day, before she told me about her leaving.

We reached the spot Harmony stopped and looked at all the flowers I had scattered around a huge tree. Looking a little more up, she noticed the carving I had made on the tree.

A single tear escaped her eye and fell down her cheek. Never since I’ve met Harmony have I ever seen her shed a tear. Did she really like my surprise this much?

“Will & Harmz 4ever, “ she whimpered. Before I can say anything she tackled me to the ground.

“Just like last time, “ I laughed, but she just cried on my shoulder. “I’ve never seen you cry before. . .” she just nodded.

“You didn’t look up the tree, “ I said and she got off me and looked up.

She walked closer to the tree and touched the rope. I watched her as she just looked at everything like it was a dream. Smiling widely, I walked up to her.

“Would you like me to push you, “I asked softly into her ear and she nodded eyes closed.

“I would love that,” she answered.

I reached my hand out, just about to touch her face but then as soon as my fingers were barely away from her cheek, I touched the rope. She laughed softly and so did I as I pushed her on the swing I made.

We laughed crazily. I loved just being here with her, being happy, seeing her happy face, listening to her laughing, just all of it. Now it was leaving in a matter of hours, or maybe minutes.

As Harmony got off the swing, I slowly took out the small blue diamond ring my mother had helped me pick out. The color was a perfect match of her eyes and even though it was pretty small for anyone’s liking, it was all I could afford.

This would be the best time to give it to her, but I was afraid I would just be giving it to her because I thought she was leaving forever, but she wasn’t. She would be back, she had to come back.

I slipped the ring back in my pocket, but I think Harmony saw me slip it in.

She walked up to me and I thought she would try asking me what it was that I put in my pocket, but instead she looked up at me and gazed at my eyes. I gazed back at hers, just looking at awe. Her eyes sparkled brightly and mixed with different shades of blue and gray. I’ve never seen eyes like hers. Harmony’s hair fluttered in the light breeze and her bangs brushed her face. The small light that went through the tress enhanced her eyes and made them seem like they were dancing, just like it was whenever she was under any light.

Then suddenly she hugged me so tightly and I breathed in her warm vanilla scent I could never forget or get tired off.

“Harmony we have to go!”

We heard her mother yell from outside the forest. Harmony gave me another tight squeeze then let go of me.

“When you come back, don’t go inside the tree house until I’m here with you,” I whispered.

“Okay, but can we take a picture with it,” she asked almost breaking down in tears.

I nodded then walked a short distance away to place the camera on a small tree in a position that can capture both of us on either side of the sign I carved on the tree and also so the tree house with the swing could be seen.

So we stood on either side of the sign and held one hand together, lacing our fingers together once again. Gazing into each other’s eyes and smiling, the picture went off. I had taken two pictures so each of us could have one.

“I’ll cherish the photo, “ she said.

“Good bye Harmz, “ I whispered. I already felt my knees going weak, ready to collapse on the forest floor.

“This forest will forever be a memory of us.” she said.

“Forever,” I whispered and she left.

I watched s with every step she took, she slowly grew smaller and just vanished. As soon as I couldn’t see her anymore my knees gave in and I fell to the ground.

I just sat there on my knees looking forward hoping all of this was a dream or she would be running back to me screaming, “Gotcha!”

I waited and waited, but nothing happened. All of this was really happening and she wasn’t coming back anytime soon. I would have to spend years without looking at her face, without touching her, without hearing her, without Harmony.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to put this chapter out and plus you readers ahve been giving me the awesomest feedback and positive comments on the story that i just had to update <3

this update is dedicated to:

emptypockets

i freakin love her! check out her william beckett stories <3
she's totally awesome!

FEEDBACK / COMMENT / TELL YOUR FRIENDS / SUBSCRIBE~