Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Do You Remember Me

I went up to Gerard and pulled at his sleeve. He was a bit shorter than William. “Gerard is there an ice cream shop nearby?”

He looked down at me as I pouted and made puppy eyes.

A small and gentle smile was shown on his face as he brushed my bangs away from my eyes. “Just a few blocks away from here.”

I smiled widely and took his hand as we skipped, the others followed.

Gerard was smiling and I asked, “So how old are all of you?”

“I’m 17. Mikey is 14, Frank is 12, and Mr. Toro is also 17.”

I looked at him wide eyed, he was 17!

“I’m 11.”

Now his eyes were wide open, and his mouth hanging.

“Y-your e-e-eleven?” he stuttered out, and I slowly nodded. We had stopped walking and the guys had heard too and were just as shocked.

“Wow, here I thought you were like 15! Hey since she’s closer to my age can I have her?” Frank said and Mikey jabbed his elbow to his stomach.

“What was that for?” Frank asked, rubbing his tummy.

Gerard hit him upside the head. “Dude shut it.”

Frank muttered something and they just looked at me.

“Seriously, you can’t be 11. You're so tall and look much older,” Ray said.

I cocked one eyebrow up.

Ray put his hands up in defense, “I mean older as in more mature and almost my age.”

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

I took out my school I.D. “Is this enough proof, because I can show the receipt that I got this yesterday.”

They all just looked at the I.D. then to me and Gerard finally understood. “She really is 11.”

I rolled my eyes, “Why would I lie about that?”

They just shrugged ad we continued back to the ice cream shop.

Gerard opened the door for me as I ran to the counter.

Mikey was next to me and just watching me get so excited.

“What would you like?”

A tall blonde haired boy, who looked to be my age asked.

“Um, aren’t you a bit to young to work here,” I asked.

He smiled and answered. “Yeah I just turned 13, but my dad owns the shop.”

I nodded and answered, “Oh, I’m 11.”

He looked at me the same way Gerard did, and the guys laughed.

Mikey went up to the guy and said, “Exactly how we reacted.”

I put my hand out for him to shake. “My name is Harmony Williams, nice to meet you.”

He smiled and shook my hand. “Quinn Allman.”

Gerard walked up to him. “Oh you’re the guy who asked Bert to be in the band your making, right?”

He nodded. “You friends with Bert?” Quinn asked.

Gerard nodded and I pouted leaning on Mikey waiting to get my ice cream as they talked.

I sighed and said, “Mikey I want ice cream.”

"Okay, let’s just have little Gee talk to his new buddy a bit more.”

I pouted and nodded as I rest my head on Mikey’s chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Frank was drawing on himself again and occasionally coming to me so he could show me his drawings.

He was so adorable, skipping to me hurriedly, as if he was a small child trying to impress his mom.

They looked amazing and I told him that he was bound to get tattoos one day.

Finally, Gerard noticed that I was falling asleep while I was sitting on Mikey’s lap, laying on his chest, and asked me for my order.

I shook my head. “I don’t want ice cream anymore. It’s okay. Can I just take a nap?”

Gerard looked at me and then Mikey and nodded while turning away. He looked a bit down all of a sudden, but I didn’t take it seriously.

I put my head up. “Mikey you can go get ice cream.”

He made the same pout as me and I giggled. “That’s okay I don’t want ice cream,” he told me.

I smiled as we sat down at the table again and I just sat on his lap, laying on his chest.

Mikey was so sweet, but what is up with Gerard?
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited By Alyssa - hotpantsMIDNIGHTxx

Hey everyone!
Alyssa is my co-writer
she is an amazing writer
her William Beckett story is my favorite one ever!
Check it out : Hold Your Head High Heavy Heart
you won't regret it, it's really good
please comment this story
i love feedback

Also I want to hear some shout outs and what you think of my new co-writer please!!!!!