Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Nature of the Experiment

I walked across the grass in the park, wearing my black skirt and black short pea coat. It was slightly windy here in Jersey, and it brought me back to those days in Chicago.

William Beckett.

Ever since the call I made that day, years ago when Christine answered, I stopped waiting.

Luckily, Mikey was there that day when I hanged up. I cried and went to sleep with him beside me.

I still haven’t forgotten him, William.

Not even when two years passed and I was already 14.

Never one birthday call, not one card, not one anything. I was long forgotten, and I’ve come to accept that.

The reason I have accepted it?

“Harmony!”

I slowly turned around, as the wind blew my hair softly away from my face, sun shining on me. A group of crazy and amazing people ran towards me, as I gently smiled.

One of them were way ahead and his crazy black, and red hair blew crazily in back of him.

I walked forward, making the distance between us smaller and felt warmth not only from the sun, but somewhere else.

A feeling of truly being where I’m supposed to be, a feeling of being wanted, love. These guys made me feel this way.

“Har-mo-ny,” the shortest one yelled and tackled me almost to the ground.

He smelled of skittles and his hugs made you smile, unconditionally.

“Hey Frank,” I whispered, putting a strand of his hair behind his ear.

Frank looked down at me, so cutely, and kissed me on the cheek. A habit he’s come to do ever since that day I first met them in the park so many years ago.
The rest of the guys were now around me as I smirked at them with open arms.

Mikey gladly took the invitation and hugged me right when Gerard looked like he would prance on me. I giggled.

“Mikey. . .” I breathed out.

His scent was different from the rest. Everything about this boy screamed out at me. His scent was a mixture of a light florescent and vanilla. Every time he hugged me, I would be slightly lifted in the air.

The way he smiled and breathed near my ear, sending soft shivers down my back.

He let me go and looked into my eyes, “Hey Harmony.”

Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek and I reached my head up to give him a peck on his cheek.

Resting my head on Gerard’s chest, I looked at the faces around me. I lightly pat Ray’s head and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well.

I was fine like this. I had every thing anyone could ever want. These guys weren’t just ordinary people you see go by you, they were different.

“I love you guys,” I sighed.

Mikey grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers, as Frank laid his head on my shoulder and Ray hooked our arms together.

“We love you too,” Gerard whispered into my ear.

He smelled of a light cologne, that intoxicated you.

I smiled, “Thank you.”

This is the reason I have accepted it.

William was my everything, and right now, these guys are my everything.

But I can’t help but feel like a part of me will never forget or heal.

A part only one can truly fix and forever keep.

Right now, none of that matters.

This is where I am, and who I am. William isn’t taking my life away, not while I’m still breathing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

William

Christine took out a starburst and popped it in my mouth.

We were walking hand in hand around the amusement park. Couples walked by and screams could be heard from the rides. The weather today was amazing.

The sun was shining brightly and no wind could be felt.

Our fingers were intertwined and Christine rested her head on my shoulder.

We’ve been together for about two years.

My parents didn’t mind that I was dating so early, as long as we didn’t do anything.

We weren’t like that, we were taking this relationship slowly.

That’s just how I wanted it, because A part of me was some what petrified of what would happen if we made another step in this relationship.

What if she wanted to finally have her first kiss?

Something in me just didn’t want to lose my first kiss yet, actually something in me was telling me never to have it, at least not with this girl.

I hated that thought, but someone was still pulling my heart by its strings, and I had no control over it.

Harmony.

“William can we get something to eat?”

I turned my head and looked down at her. She had a small smile and her eyes shined, making her just so beautiful.

Nodding, we made our way to the snack bar.

“What would you like,” I asked.

She looked at the menu and squinted her eyes. I laughed and she turned to me, smacking me lightly on the arm.

I bent down and kissed her cheek, as she slightly blushed and put her attention back on the menu.

She finally looked back at me, “I want french fries.”

With that, we ordered our food and sat at a table with an umbrella open. I preferred sitting out at a table where the umbrella was closed, but just followed Christine.

She never really like the sun. Which was the complete opposite for me.

I watched as she ate her food. She ate with tiny bites and chewed so slowly, elegantly. As if she was trying to impress more than eat.

She noticed me staring and ate even slower, I sighed softly.

I looked away and noticed someone.

She had long very dark brown hair, could be mistaken for black, and something about her was different.

I sat more up right to see a clearer image of the person, but then they vanished.

Before they vanished, I was so sure that those radiant blue eyes, pale complexion, and bright smile, belonged to none other than Harmony.

There are times when I would see her, and then she vanishes. More and more I wish she was here, the one in front of me, but she isn’t.

It kills me inside.

I admit, I love Christine, but the hold she has on my heart is never as strong as the one who had it from the start.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm stalling, i know.
But I'm still not sure of what to do yet.
Ugh, my mind is so blank.
Must read more books.
Haven't done much creating in awhile.
I use to create and be filled with all these crazy dieas,
but school is so hectic.

Love you guys, thanks for sticking to this story and reading it.
Its not even close tot he end.

I promise you there will be chari gripping scenes.