Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Can I Hide It

All of this happened so fast.

One second were having so much fun and the next he drops something big like that, then storms off.

“Ugh,” I groaned, getting up from my bed.

It was pointless to stay at home being all frustrated about this. I should just go back to his place, he’s probably back.

What time is it?

I looked over to my clock and it read 11pm.

My mom wouldn’t notice if I went out the window, so I left with just a sweater and my shorts, swinging down the tree and walking over to Gerard’s.

Mikey’s window was open so I made it up to his room first.

Laying on his back and reading a book, Mikey was unaware of my entrance.

Sneakily, I went on my knees and crawled over to his bed, poking my head up and hands on the bed.

“Roof!”

Mikey jumped and looked over to me giving him puppy eyes and titling my head, I loved making faces to the guys.

He looked at me shocked and pulled on one of my hands, pulling me to join him on the bed. I went on the bed and laid in his arms as he played with my fingers.

“What happened,” Mikey asked me, he always could see right through me. Mikey was the type of person who saw the world in a whole different perspective, so open minded about everything. The smallest details could fascinate him. One of the characteristics about him I can’t help but admire and love.

Wait, I don’t like Mikey.

My heart began to slightly race as I felt his breath on my neck. He was the only one other than him, who could have this kind of affect on me.

“Gerard’s mad at me,” I whispered sadly.

He looked taken aback, knowing that Gerard had never been angry with me before, none of the guys for that matter.

Pulling on my hand again, he lead me down quietly to Gerard’s room.

We stopped at his door and Mikey hesitated, like he was scared to open the door.

I hugged him tighter and he opened the door.

A few steps down, and I saw why Mikey was hesitant to open the door.

Gerard was there, but not alone and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Mikey looked just as shocked and tried pulling away from the scene, but I just couldn’t move.

“G-Gerard,” I stuttered out, softly.

Some how he had heard me and woke up, with the sheets covering only the lower half of his body. He looked around and his eyes widened when he looked at me.

Mikey turned away and couldn’t even look at Gerard, but I just looked at him dead straight in the eye.

“Harmony,” he asked, worry evident in his tone.

I shook my head and turned around.

Looking back before I went up the stairs, “I’m sorry.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey

Why was it she was saying sorry?

Harmony didn’t deserve any of this, and she had to be hurt, yet she was the one apologizing. I didn’t understand, for some reason I knew there was far more behind her words than anyone knew.

“Harmony, why did you say sorry,” I asked.

She looked up at me with watery eyes and I almost crashed to the floor, I hated to see her cry. She would never cry in front of anyone, far as I know, but I knew she cried when she was alone.

I never could find out what made her cry.

“I’m so, so sorry,” she whimpered and backed away slowly.
“W-what are you talking about,” I asked starting to panic.

What is wrong!

“I hope you’ll forgive me one day. . .”

With that she ran back to her house and as much as I wanted to follow her, I knew I just shouldn’t.

That whole night I thought about what she could possible mean, but I came up with nothing. Everything didn’t make any sense.

That night I dreamt of Harmony and I, somewhere, a place we only knew. We just looked ahead of us and at each other.

In front of us was a road, and to separate paths, I went to the left and her to the right.

We were separated and the road was unending, but over time we finally met at the end, and we were together once again.

I didn’t quite understand the dream, but it made me hopeful for what might happen between us one day.

I never found out why she apologized until the next morning, when everything changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for the wonderful comments.
you make me feel so happy, eek!
today was so awesome but my best friend's boyfriend is being such a prick.
he's so prideful and my best friend is so blind.
she's in one of those relationshups where your blinded by your emotions and the "good times", but can't see how unhealthy it is.
ugh!
so annoying.
so now, i had to take the blame for everything so she wouldn't get in trouble with him, and now he's saying that he's mad at me and threatening me?!
idiot.
i just played along so he wouldn't get mad at my friend.
she's very delicate, and i have a motto.
"others before myself."
so yeah.
i just wanted to update to make tohers happy.

cause i love you guys, and i hope you don't get into a situation like this.
a situation where you can't choose to tell your friend the truth, to save her, and risk her crying because she broke up with him, or to stay miserable by staying in such a relationship.

whatever.

so yes thank you readers for everything
i lvoe you guys
so much
seriosuly
thjis update is dedicted to:

ALL OF YOU!
i have all of your usernames, from the comments at least, running through my head, so i do remember you and dedicate this to you readers!!!!
<3333