Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Is This It . . .

I walk into the house with Harmony holding my hand tightly. Still not sure if this was truly all real, I held her hand just as tight back. It seemed she was feeling just the same way as I was, petrified that this would all disappear, leaving us awake in a world without the other.

“William,” she whispered softly with this wonderful voice, a voice that matched her name.

“Yeah,” I asked facing her, and looking into her eyes like I had so many times before.

A single tear fell from her eyes.

“I hate you,” she said turning away. My heart felt as if it was ripping and my eyes widened.

“Harmz . . .” I started but she cut me off.

“I’m sorry I kissed you, but this can’t work out. We can’t go back to being what we were years ago.”

My knees went weak, and I fell to the ground, with Harmony looking down at me with an expression filled with pain just as mine was.

“W-why,” she cut me off again before I can finish.

“It just can’t,” she yelled harshly, pulling her hand away from mine.

I couldn’t believe how she can suddenly change. One second we were finally together, I was finally happy again.

Was it already to late?

“Harmz . . .please, I-I can’t live this life, I can’t survive without y-you . . .” I pleaded pathetically, tears spilling from my eyes.

Ever single word I said was true. Yes, I still walked on this earth, and breathed, but I wasn’t truly alive, not without Harmony. She was the source of everything, the very source of my well-being, more importantly the very source that kept me living internally.

“You did fine without me before, and you can do it again.”

With that she turned around and started for the door.

I got up quickly, not letting her slip away from again, no, not again. My heart couldn’t bare to have it’s owner leave it to rot on the ground yet again.

“H-Harmony, no!”

I grabbed her waist, and spun her around.

Tears were spilling from her eyes uncontrollably. I took her face gently with the palm of my hands, and kissed her as passionately as I can.

The soft tenderness, the sweet taste. All of it quickly intoxicated me like no other.

“If you won’t have me, then kill me now and leave me here to never feel again,” I whispered letting my lips brush on her with every movement.

She closed her eyes and opened them, letting me see those bright mixtures of color stare at me back, for maybe the last time.

“Selfishness would never befit me, love,” she said smiling and kissing me one more time, before running out the door.

Harmony

I love William.

That was my answer to everything. I simply, I just simply, as crazy as it sounds, am deeply, and madly in love with William Beckett.

This all made sense. At the same time, it was truly to late.

My selfish desires can never make it to the surface. William already chose Christine. I was willing to wait, even when I thought it was over, I waited patiently.

William moved on, he’s with Christine. Christine didn’t deserve this, she doesn’t deserve someone stealing away something as precious as William away from her, she just doesn’t.

As I ran out of William’s house, wanting so badly to just stay in his arms forever, I thought over everything.

It simply had to be forgotten, everything, had to be forgotten forever.

Everything was over, and feeling are just feelings, they pass over time. He would gradually get over me, just like her did before. Right?

Maybe I would never truly start anew, but I should at least try, for the benefit of others.

“Selfishness would never befit me, love.”

Those last words I had told him are true. Selfishness.

I am giving up my very own happiness, yet again, for another.

Aren’t I happy when others are happy?

Surely I am, or at least it is another thing I will keep telling myself.

This was the best choice. It was simply how it was all supposed to play out.

William & I were just not meant to be together.

We never were, and never are going to be.

It was but a dream, a dream I will dream about until I take my last breath.

Christine

I sat on my bed, thinking about William. He was all I can think about, but there would be occasional times where my mind wanders to a time in my life.

I shut my eyes and let the horrid event come back to me, and my guiltiness swallow me whole.

“Hello,” I answered into the phone.

She seemed uncomfortable when she spoke, as if my voice was the very last she would want to here, “This is Harmony, is William there?”

I cleared my throat, and was nervous, “Oh, hi Harmony! No sorry he isn’t here right now, his mom let me in, I can leave him a message for you if you want?”

This was Harmony. What if I let her talk to William? He would easily leave me for her.

Whenever he looked at me and smiled, all of the times he smiled put together were nothing compared to one smile he would show for this girl.

When Harmony was still here, I would see them together all the time. Remembering enviously, how much I wished William would just smile that way towards me, just once.

He never got over her, not even now. He was in love with her, I knew it, but I just couldn’t allow it.

My very own selfish desires took over me, and I let it.

“N-no i-its okay, its not important,” she said.

I can tell she was crying and it pained me so much, but yet my selfishness got the better of me.

“Harmony why are you crying. . .”I heard someone whisper on the other side. Those words shot right at me, and I felt so guilty.
I sighed, “Harm-,”

She cut me off, “U-um b-bye,” she whispered, voice cracking.

Then she hanged up.


I opened my eyes, and the tears spilled, flowing down my cheeks.

After all the years I spent with William ,it hasn’t changed. No matter how much I changed my self to his liking, I was never enough.

Never enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the slower updates.
High school is a drag,
but the people are great
at least the one's I hang out with
BUT ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
When I wrote it, the words just flowed right out.
I truly enjoyed writing this one.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

I WILL DEFINATELY UPDATE MUCH, MUCH SOONER IF I GET MORE FEEDBACK FROM MY READERS.
IT SEEMS LIKE I'M GETTING ELSS FEEDBACK AND VIEWS. ALSO LESS SUBSCRIBERS.
WHICH MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING.
BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ONLY CONTINUEING FOR YOU READERS,
AND IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE IT,
THEN HOW WILL I KNOW?!
SO PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

SUBSCRIBE//COMMENT//FEEDBACK//ADVERTISE//VIEW