Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

I Want You So Bad

“Harmony,” I said with a low voice, whispering so no one in class would hear us.

She turned around and looked down at her feet, “Yeah?”

“Please at least look up at me,” I pleaded.

She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes, and they glistened more with the fresh tears about to fall.

“Will-,” she said, but I cut her off by pulling her into a room and pushed to a wall.

She shut her eyes, and I held her wrists to the wall, letting my body fall on hers and my forehead to lean on the wall behind her.

“William, I already told you.”

I shut my eyes and took in her scent, burying my face in her neck.

“Now that you here . . . I can’t let you go again,” I whispered.

She shuttered at the warmth of my breath. I moved her hair back, hands still firmly around her wrists, and lightly kissed her neck. She leaned her head the other way, letting me kiss her neck. I smiled and continued.

“I always loved you . . .” she whispered.

I stopped around her collarbone and let go of her wrists, they fell to her side. I took her face
in the palm of my hands and kissed her softly.

“I’m afraid to be miserably in love, but if it means being miserably in love with you, than I would do it in a heartbeat,” I whispered to her.

She kissed me back and we stayed like that, until I noticed she was trying to get away. I pressed my body closer to hers, pushing her back and kissed her harder.

She gasped and I pressed myself closer to her, being so addicted.

“Will-,” but I cut her off, by getting her lips again. She kissed me back and I just kept kissing her. I couldn’t stop myself, for this is what I always wanted.

“Harmony, please I’m begging you, just let me have this one day.”

She left her eyes shut, she had this cute look like she was thinking too hard. I kissed one of her shut eyes, and she slightly smiled.

“Fine,” she said.

I hugged her tightly and pulled out the window, skipping to the bus stop.

She giggled through the whole way, and I just smiled, being the happiest I could ever be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for:

draven_the_crow

i felt so bad when she left me the comment on this story and just had to update.