Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Your Making It To Hard To Not Give Up

It's never simple, is it?

No matter how much I love him, in the end I still don't have him, in the end I still feel like a fool. Everything, what I thought or pathetically hoped would be something, was absolutely a waste of years in my life.

Where do I go from here. . ?

My mind is bitter and tells me to be selfish, leave him even if I know he needs his best friend. My mind tells me, its been way to long, way to many years. My mind tells me he can always find someone else, he'll replace me, find another to depend on just as much. My mind tells me to be angry and stop this game. . .

But does my mind ever win when it comes to William. . .

The ache in my heart, and the tears that strain my face push me to forever put him in my past and just move on. But as much as I tried in the past, I still can't.

Who I am now, what I've become, is all because of him. He made me the person I am now, a part of me. Time will heal me, but what will become of me without him?

Who is Harmony?

"Harmony. . .wake up, it's time for our date."

William shook me gently and whispered in my ear.

"Ugh, mom go away. That is the worst William impersonation ever," I mumble.

I open one eye a slit, and see William shocked.

"Jeez, of course William has a higher voice. . ."

He rolls his eyes and slides under the covers, pressing his forehead against mine. I open my eyes to stare into his chocolate eyes filled with happiness, but my eyes begin to water.

"Why are you crying," he whispers, gently brushing his thumb over my eyes.

"Because I'm afraid I'll love you to much."

He looks pained and hugs me so tightly, and I hear him inhale, probably trying to catch my scent, like he's trying to forever keep it in his memory.

"I'm afraid of losing you. . ." he whispers dryly, as if its hard to speak.

"Then don't let me go, no matter what," I beg.

He looks into my eyes and says, "Never."


But he did. He let me go. He let me go back to New Jersey. He let me let him go from my life. . .

He let me out of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW.
hasn't it been SO long since updated? I had 3 new chapters saved on my laptop for months, but never updated. I actually broke the Internet on my laptop, so I could never post the chapters.

Today, it wasn't my best days. So I wanted to write this to let out my own feelings, and to finally make you readers happy. Hopefully I'll retrieve those 3 chapters, and post them.