Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Loving You Isn't Right.

New Jersey.

It was weird being back, and the hollow feeling inside of me just loved to taunt me merciless.

"Harmony, you can hang out, try and remember Belleville while I contact the movers," my mom said, forcing the biggest smile and trying to cheer me up. I slowly nodded, feeling so tired and dragged my feet out of our new drive way.

The weather was a nice breeze with blue skies. The feeling of walking alone seized to be nonexistent as I stared aimlessly above and continued walking. The sound of children outside playing with cars passing by gave me flashbacks of the town.

I looked in front of me, not knowing where I was anymore. I then found myself suddenly, in front of a house I remembered to and so well.

As if my feet just walked in front of their door, I was already pressing the doorbell. The door swooshed open and I was met with a pair of bright green eyes. . .

Green eyes that could bore into you and leave you yearning to gaze at you forever. A pair of black, rectangle framed glasses were placed in front of those emerald eyes and a strikingly thin, handsome face was looking back at me. His back was a bit hunched over but he still looked so lanky and tall.

"Um, uh. . . ." I stuttered, unable to speak. It wasn't just by how he seemed to dazzle me and that over the years he actually grew to be even more handsome, but just because the years. . .the many years that went by. I shouldn't have just popped up unexpectedly.

I felt really hot, and knew that I was probably blushing. I glanced at him to see him smirking and slightly tilting his head to the side. Getting even more nervous, I got the courage to just say something and took a step forward. . . until I tripped and fell back.

Great job Harmony. . . .

He quickly took the smirk off his face and rushed to my side, with such a worried expression over his beautiful face. . .

"Harmony! Are you alright haha, I see your still clumsy. . " he spoke so eloquently.
I noticed him scan over my body, and I felt so self conscious. He instantly noticed the exposed skin around my waist, due to the fall ,and pulled my shirt down.

"Oh jeez, this is so embarrassing. . ."I mumbled. He was still sweet and innocent Mikey. He even pulled my shirt down! No man I know, would ever do that. No man I know has ever respected women as much as Mikey does.

"I can-"

I was cut off by Mikey hugging me tightly.

"Just when I thought I could take you out of my life. . " I heard him whisper. it sounded like I wasn't supposed to hear that. . .but what did he mean. . ?
♠ ♠ ♠
heehee. see i promised i would update more <3

MIKEY WAY !
woo!
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com/
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com/
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com/
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com/
that means. . . .
MY CHEM IS SO BACK IN THE PICTURE!
but don't worry, we'll still have point of views of William and just about EVERYONE <333