Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Fall Overboard

I was sitting awkwardly in the Way's couch. Mikey was in the kitchen getting me orange juice and I was feeling uneasy by the second.

"Harmony," Mikey said and I jumped a bit, not noticing him come back already with two glasses of OJ in his hands.

"Oh, thanks," I made a small smile, not looking him in the eyes.

"Um, are you alright," he asked.

I nodded crazily, which probably didn't help me get away with my lie. He chuckled and put a hand up.

"Whoa slow down there, just tell me what's up."

I sighed and readjusted myself, smoothing out my clothes. I hummed to myself a tune and swayed back and forth. Mikey just looked at me smiling not being fooled by my sad attempts to stall.

"Spill it, you've been gone for years but your still the same," he laughed. I blushed and nodded a bit, looking down.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm a bit uncomfortable with being back and all."

He got up and took my hand, pulling me towards the front door. I scrambled to my feet and shuttered slightly at his touch. Without another look back, we were outside his house and on our way down the street. I stayed quiet not sure what to ask.

"Why so quiet," Mikey asked.

I swinged our arms that had our fingers entwined. "Don't know what to say I guess," I said with a small shrug. He chuckled and it rang in my head making me feel dizzy.

I staggered a bit and tripped on my own two feet. Mikey put an arm in front of me to balance me from falling. "Jeez, you sure know how to cause accidents."

I rolled my eyes and playfully swat his arm away from me, "Yeah well. . .shut up, I got nothing Mr. Perfect." He laughed at what I said and we continued to turn another block.

"So, where are we going," I asked poking at the side of his glasses.

He tried to bite my finger and then I noticed a coffee shop. Oh. . .

"Gerard?"

Mikey looked at me then to the coffee shop, smiling.

Oh boy. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at a chair in the back and running a hand through his hair with a book in the other, Gerard looked so much different. He looked More mature and. . . gorgeous?

Mikey put a finger to his lips making a sign for us to sneak and surprise him. I nodded smiling and we took a path to go behind Gerard.

As we were behind him, Gerard was bent over sketching something on a piece of paper. It looked like. . a girl? A girl with a black pea coat . . .wavyish hair. .I could've sworn it could've passed as me? No way. Just my imagination.

I took a deep breath, leaned my mouth near his ear and yelled "Gerard!"

Fortunately, there weren't that much people present at the coffee shop. Phew, not as embarrassing now.

He jumped off the chair and landed on the floor, but his coffee was safe. No need to be worried then, haha.

He turned to us wide eyed. . .for awhile. Mikey and I looked at each other and laughed in hysterics. Gerard just looked at me still with wide eyes.

I said aloud, "What, do I have something on my face?"

Which caused Mikey and I to giggle while Gerard had a small smirk played on thatadorable face of his.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER UPDATE!
back to my old routine, more updtes
AND THAN YOU TO THOSE WHO WENT ON MY BLOG <3
means a lot!
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com
http://youwillfindlove.blogspot.com

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG, OR CHECK OUT MY FLICKR(LINK ON MY BLOG), AND COMMENT MY BLOG ENTRIES! I WOULD LVOE TO HEAR FROM MY READERS <3333