Darkness

Show Tonight

I was watching the boys perform from my place backstage which was fun since I didn't feel like being in the crowd tonight. My main concentration was on Seb, I was just watching the way he moved, the way he did things that made me feel like I was in some dream of something. so much so that I hadn't realized they were all walking off stage now until David pushed me.
"Hey, we going to the dressing room, meeting fans then heading out to party, you going?"
"Yeah of course,"I smirked at him and pushed him back,"That's for pushing me."
"You were spacing,"David defended himself as I walked back to the dressing room with him.

As I sat there, just texting people on my phone, I got bored so I sent David a "you're gay" text since he was seriously trying to make out with Pierre righit now which tend to get annoying after a while.
"Fuck you JD,"David blew a kiss to me as I rolled my eyes.
"I know you want to but take a number,"I smirked.
I stood next to the bus as the guys went to talk to fans because there wasn't much else to do. Sure I talked to some of the fans who came up to me, but other than that, I just kept to myself unless of course someone talked to me or needed something. By time they got done talking to fans, I was just zoning out again when I felt myself being thrown over someone's shoulder.
"Hey!"
"We're going,"David laughed as he threw me into a now present car in which I landed on something squishy.

Looking up at what I was thrown on, I seen Seb smiling down at me,"Hey. Sorry for the massive landing, some idiot threw me into the car."
"It's cool,"He shrugged with a smile as he helped me up to sit on his lap,"I seen it all."
"I know,"I looked towards David,"Idiot friend has no sense of anything."
"Dude what is it with you and the rude comments tonight?"David looked at me,"You're going to hurt my feelings."
"Too bad,"I stuck my tongue out at him.
"She's fiery tonight,"Jeff smirked at me.
"I know, it's going to be an interesting night,"Pierre mumbled.
"Eh, just feed her some drinks, she'll mellow out,"David smirked at me.
"Hey, just for that, no drinks tonight,"I smirked at him.
"We'll see about that."

Once we got to the bar we were going to, or it was a club, there wasn't much difference right now since there was music,people dancing, talking, drinking, just it wasn't too crowded like some hit night club or something, just enough so you could sink into the people and not have anyone see you right off the bat. Seb had started drinking as I was just bored since they were talking when I got up to stand next to Seb.

"Dance with me,"I held out my hand as he looked at me,"You can bring your drink, come on, I'm bored."
"Ok,"He smiled as I seen David give me a light smile as I pulled Seb out to the dance floor.
As we were dancing, Seb had finished his drink which then allowed his hands to move down to my hips which I smirked at.

A few minutes into the dance, Seb placed his lips against mine in which we were then making out on the dance floor which people gave us strange looks which I smirked at as I pulled him to the bus then towards the bunk room.