Darkness

No one ever said it was easy living without your parents. Or staying in one spot for a long period of time. Such is the case for Janica Daciana Bellemare since her parents are actual gypsies...Didn't think they were still around huh? Anyways, her mom is a Romanian while her dad is French. So when she was able to crawl her parents put her into gymnastics and dance. Til that one day when she decided she had enough of moving and never getting to make friends for long. Fed up with it, she moved herself at 17 to Canada with a couple suitcases, a hope, and a prayer. Joining a gym in Montreal she made quite a few friends to which she got to see the world with them. Now at 24, JD as she prefers to be called, is coaching girls at which ever gym is closer to her at the time.

Now her life situation has also got a lot better too. She talks to her parents again and now lives in Canada with her long time friend, Pierre Bouiver. So yeah, you could say she knows Simple Plan. She met them when she turned 18 and it was a freak thing really. She was trying to keep her place, ended up telling Pierre her whole story and he took her in. Now the guys have become the friends and family that she always wanted as a kid. So what happens when she all those feelings for a certain guitarist named Seb, just won't go away?