No One Knows Me But They All Know My Name.

Chapter Two

Becca hung up the phone and turned to face the boy. He was no longer picking his nails but, looking intently at her with a smirk on his face.

“What?” Asked Becca pulling the towel closer around her.

“You’re Becca Reed.”

“I am, and you are?”

“What are you doing on this side of town?” He asked ignoring her question.

“What is it to you?” Asked Becca, eyebrows raised.

“Nothing, I just find it interesting that the top chick at school is in this part of town instead of inside of her lovely home on the rich side of town.”

“I don’t know where you heard that but, your informer is wrong. I live in mid-town. You know the dirt poor part of town.” Muttered Becca.

The boy laughed. “Yeah, right.”

“Fine I’m delusional and you know all and who are you?” Snapped Becca.

“I’m Frank Iero.”

Becca’s face went blank. “No way are you Frank Iero.”

“Yes fucking way I am.” Smirked Frank.

Becca froze.

This is the bad boy /druggie of school. Becca had heard that he was one of the drug dealers at school and quite a ‘few’ stories about him doing violent and dangerous things to others.

“Why are you smirking?” Muttered Becca.

“Why are you scared?” Smirked Frank, standing up.

Becca’s heart began to race.

Frank took a step towards her.

“Do you believe everything you hear at school, Ms. Reed?” Asked Frank still smirking.

He took another step towards Becca.

Becca took a step back.

“I only believe the gist of the stories and they aren’t good. Violence and drugs are not my taste.”

“What gist do you have towards me? Since you're in my presents, not in mummers.”

With that it clicked. Becca took a defiant step towards him.

Frank’s smirking face changed into a face of wonder.

“That you are a manipulative bastard or a dangerous person that I should be running from, not stepping closer to.” Said Becca Defiantly.

They stood there in silence for a full minute before either one of them said anything.

“Your first gist is the right one. You are very insightful for a rich bitch. No wonder why you’re on top.” Said Frank as he walked pass Becca to the fridge. “Do you want a soda?”

“Oh my god, I’m not rich nor a bitch!” Sighed Becca.

Frank turned to face her.

“Do you want a soda or not Dr. Seuss?” He asked in a defiant voice.

“Sure.” Sighed Becca as she went and sat at the table.

As Frank was on his way to the table with the sodas the phone rang. He answered it.

“Hello?”

“Yeah, she’s here.”

“Okay, I’ll tell her.” With that he hung up and got to the table.

“That was your pick up. He said his car isn’t working, but he will come to pick you up as soon as one of his parents gets home.” Said Frank handing her a soda.

“Fantastic.” Sighed Becca taking the soda. “Whoa, I have never had this flavor. What is it like?”

Frank looked at her in disbelief. “There is no way you have never had ginger ale.”

“I don’t drink a lot of soda.”

“Are you a health freak or something?”

“Nope. I only get soda at my two best friends house and they both only drink Coke and Dr. Pepper.”

“Okay, do you seriously live in mid-town?”

“Yes, why is that so hard to believe?”

“Because you are the top chick at school. Not a druggie nor a slut.”

Becca raised her eyebrows. “No that’s your job isn’t? To be the drug dealer and sleep around? That’s not my duty nor my choice as a human being. My choice is to become something and change lives for the better not make them worst.” Snapped Becca, taking a sip of her soda.

“I do not make people’s lives worst! I help them! I help them feel better!” Growled Frank.

“Sure, for a second you help them feel better but, afterwards are they better or worst than they started off?” Said Becca in a flat mellow voice.

“I do not deal drugs!” Yelled Frank which caused Becca to jump in her seat. “I may take them and do other stupid shit but, I don’t get others involved!”

“Then what do you mean you help people?” Asked Becca in the same mellow voice.

Frank’s face went blank. “It’s none of your business.” Muttered Frank.

“Fine.” Breathed Becca.

They sat in silence and drank the rest of their soda. Once they both finished Becca spoke.
"Can I use you bathroom to wash my legs?” Asked Becca.

“Sure it’s down the hall, second on the left.” He said pointing down a narrow hallway off the kitchen.

“Thanks.”

Becca got in the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She quickly turned on the overhead of the shower on hot. Becca took off her shoes and socks as she waited for the cold water to get warm. As Becca was about to start washing her legs there was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Yeah?”Called Becca over the running water.

“I got a clean towel and some dry sweats you could change into if ya want to. They’re outside the door.” Called back Frank.

Becca went to the door and opened it. The boy had left and there was a stack of clothes stacked at her feet with a note on them.

-Take real shower. You look like shit. –

“Nice’ Thought Becca picking up the stack and turning back into the bathroom.

Becca locked the door and glanced in the mirror and did a double take. Frank wasn’t kidding. Mud was speckled across her milk white face and splattered all over her clothes. Her red hair was all natty, going in different directions, and not to mention her eye liner and mascara was streaked all round her golden eyes.

Without a second of hesitation Becca stripped down and got in the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please. I really want to know what you guys think.

I love opinions! :-)