No One Knows Me But They All Know My Name.

Chapter Five

“ Mikey, Bob this is my girlfriend, Becca -”

“Reed” Said the boy with the glasses, in absolute shock.

“Yes, Mikey.” Said Frank in a serious voice, causing Becca to smile slightly. It was so hard for her to not burst out laughing as she so wanted to, so badly by the shock looks on the boy’s faces. “Come on lets sit down babe.” Said Frank pulling her down with him.

Once they got comfortable, Becca sitting comfortably between Franks legs with her back against his chest. Becca decided to make the first move.

“So it’s nice to finally meet you guys. Frank has been really hesitated about all of us meeting.” Said Becca pulling an apple out of her book bag. "Though, I don’t know much about you guys.”

Becca took a bite of the apple.

Mikey and Bob looked at each still in absolute shock.

Frank slid his head right next to Becca's and said “Sorry these two have social issues. Well Bob, he is always is shy till he’s comfortable but, as for, Mikey is usually really good.” Frank spoke louder. “Are you okay man?”

Mikey turned to Frank. “Sorry man but, it’s like we are in another dimension. You have a GIRLFRIEND, not just a chick, and you brought her to lunch.” He laughed. “This is a historical moment.”

Mikey moved his eyes from Frank to Becca.

“And you are strange.” He said to Becca.

Becca swallowed her apple bite and asked. “How?”

“Well, that depends on your answer give me for this question.” Said Mikey, now serious.

“Shoot.”

“Why are you with Frank? You are the top chick here.”

Becca sighed. “Because everyone has heard my name doesn’t mean that I’m judgmental about every single person I meet. Sorry I have an open mind.”

He stared at her a minute then smiled. “I like you.” He put out his boney hand and Becca shook it.

Frank snatch Becca’s apple out of her hand and took a bite. “When is Gerard and Ray gonna get here? I’m starving.” Gurgled Frank.

“I don’t know. What am I? Gerard’s tracker?”

The boys started making jokes about this Gerard and Ray. As for Becca, she zoned out thinking about Matt for a few minutes. Wondering how he’s doing and what was really a matter with him. Her stomach turned. The thought of hospitals made her sick. She had developed a phobia to them along with needles over the years since she was involved with all of that nonsense because of her epilepsy.

“Hey, you okay?”

Becca snapped out of her daze and came back to the solid present.

“Yeah, I’m fine, Frank.” Said Becca with a forced smile.

Frank glared at her. “Lair. What’s-”

“Hey, you guys brought a hooker to lunch. What’s up with that?”

Frank and Becca turned around to see two guys walking up to them. One was tall with a brown fro and the other was pale with kind of long black hair.

“She’s not a hooker Gerard. If anyone’s a hooker it’s you.” Laughed Mikey.

“Then who is she?” Asked Gerard, the pale guy, now staring at her.

“Frank’s girlfriend.” Said Bob.

Gerard and Ray, guy with the fro, almost dropped the pizzas out of shock.

“Ah, pizza.” Said Frank, happily snatching the one out of Ray’s loose hands. “Want two pieces babe?”

“No thanks, I’m not feeling well, don’t want to feel worst.”

“Excuse me, who are you?” Asked Gerard in a kind of snippy tone.

He was defiantly weird out by this girlfriend memo.

“I’m Becca Reed.” Yawned Becca, she was starting to feel the down side of sleeping on the hard floor.

“Okay, we have to talk now.” Said Frank setting down his pizza.

“Frank I’m-”

Frank started to stand up, pulling Becca up with him.

“No you aren’t. We’ll be back in a minute.”

As Frank dragged Becca off with him, they heard the guys muttering to each other.

Once they were behind the bushes Frank turned around and glared at her.

“What happened? You are tiered, zoning out, not eating, barely talking, and you have this aurora around that is practically screaming that something happened. What happened to the Becca I met last night? She was pretty bold and alive.”

“Nothing.” Uttered Becca.

What was the point of telling him? It would only make him pity for her.

“Lair.”

“What does it matter? You cannot do anything about it and you just met me so what does it really matter?” Snapped Becca, now glaring back at Frank.

They fell into silence glaring at each other.

“You are stubborn, just so you know.” Grumbled Frank after a few minutes.

“I know.” Becca glanced around the bush to see all of the boys eating and joking. “You better get back or there won’t be any pizza left for you.” Said Becca avoiding Frank’s eyes.

“Are you gonna come back with me?”

“Only to get my stuff, then I’m going to go on a walk, don’t worry I’ll just tell your friends that I’m going to the clinic.” Sighed Becca, looking at the bush.

They stood in silence again.

After a minute Frank whispered into her ear. “Becca, if you need anything just ask. Okay?”

Becca looked at him. Their faces were so close. He had a worried sincere look on his beautiful face.

“Why are you so worried about me? You barely know me.” Becca whispered back, she had butterflies flying in her stomach.

“I don’t know.” He was silent for a second then continued. “I just am and I think of you in a different way than anyone else I’ve ever met.” Frank leaned his face slightly closer to Becca’s.

“Is that at a good thing?” Whispered Becca, with her heart now racing.

Frank gently caressed her cheek while putting his hand around her now numb neck pulling her to him causing their lips to collide.

Becca’s heart leaped while her brain went totally blank. She had never kissed anyone before and right when her brain awoke Frank pulled back. His forehead connected to hers his eye gazed at her.

“I think it’s a good thing. Do you?” Whispered Frank.

Becca smiled.

“Yeah, I think it’s a good thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you all think.

Good, bad?