Panic Laser Fight

Photo Shoot

"Ooh!" Brendon suddenly exclaimed. All the guys, including Pete, were sitting in his living room, eating cereal, "We should do a slash--"

"NO!" Ryan instantly said.

"LET THE MAN TALK, RYAN!" Jon shouted, tossing a cheerio at him.

Spencer snorted, "What man?"

"Like I saying," Brendon's eyes narrowed. "Before I was RUDELY interrupted! We should to a slash theme for the album cover. Like, Ryden and Joncer." he nodded.

All the band members, including Pete, stared at him. "That's so stupid." Ryan finally said.

"We'll take a vote on in, then. All in favor to the slash theme, raise your hands." Brendon raised his hand.

"Sorry, Ry." Spencer raised his hand.

"Aww, slash!" Jon raised his hand.

Pete slowly raised his hand, "Awesome idea."

"Pete," Ryan sighed. "You're not part of the band! You don't get to vote."

"You're mean." Pete put his hand down and pouted.

With a sigh, young mastermind Brendon said: "Pete signed us, though. He has more than every right to vote."

"HUZZAH!" Pete raised his hand again, sticking his tongue out at Ryan.

"UGH! Whatever." Ryan crossed his arms.

Pete stood up, wearing a thoughtful expression, "Photo shoot tomorrow at 2 pm then." he simply said before strolling out of the room.

The guitarist stared after Pete, "He doesn't ask us if we're free anymore, huh?" he slowly shook his head, "Is everyone free tomorrow at two?"

"Of course." Jon smiled, huggling Joncer.

Spencer stared at Jon before saying, "Same here."

"Brendon?" Ryan questioned when he didn't respond.

"I FOUND CAKE!" Brendon shouted from the kitchen. A few moments later, he returned back to the living, carrying a giant cake.

"So..." Spencer casually said, eyeing the cake.

"CAKE!" they all shouted before grabbing a giant piece and stuffing it into their mouths.

-----

Half an hour later, the whole cake was gone. "Man," Brendon whistled. "I'm stuffed."

"Well, you DID eat three-fourths of the CAKE." Spencer pointed out.

"...shuddup." Brendon tossed frosting at him.

After much arguing, Pete interrupted them...

"Hey, Walker!" Pete bounced into the room, carrying his laptop, "New Ryden story posted on the Panic! forums. Best one so far." he handed the laptop to the bassist.

"We're blocking that site..." Ryan simply sighed.

"You don't know my password, so HA!" Pete stuck his tongue out at him.

"KellyClarksonpwns." the guitarist smirked.

"NO IT'S NOT!" he grabbed the laptop and bolted to his room.

"I'll read it on mine." Jon stretched.

"Blocking it on yours, too..." Ryan said, glaring at him.

"Don't know my---"

"FinalFantasyrox."

"...Shuddup!" Jon shouted.

"You don't know MY password!" Brendon announced with a smirk.

With a sigh, the three other members said: "Password."

Brendon's jaw dropped, "Did Haley tell you?" he asked, referring to Spencer's girlfriend.

"Dude, you have problems" Spencer sighed.

"I wonder what Spencer's password..." Jon wondered aloud.

"Probably something like 'iowntheworld.'" Ryan shrugged.

"We should ask Haley." Brendon suggested.

All three stared at him. After a few moments, Ryan broke the silence, "So, photo shoot tomorrow at two."

-----

"We're doing a Ryden and Joncer theme," Ryan told Keely. All four band members sat in Keely's hospital room that same day, telling her the theme for their new album. "It was Brendon's idea." he added to himself.

Keely smiled at him, "That's quite a unique theme." she weakly laughed. She laid back down, suddenly looking pale.

"No one will steal it now." Jon said, huggling Joncer and Ryden, "No matter how jealous they are of the slashes."

Everyone in the room stared at him. When they turned back to Keely, she seemed to be fast asleep. "She asleep?" Brendon softly asked, breaking the silence.

"I...don't think so." Ryan said, noticing the heart rate... thingamajigger. "Spence, get the doctor."

In a second, Spencer bolted out of the room, "Ooh! Vending machine!" he slowed down, "No! Must...get...doctor...Keely!" he turned the corner and crashed into a doctor.

"Watch where you're going, young man," the female doctor told him.

"Doctor..." he looked at her name tag. "Jaime!" he finally exclaimed, "Something's wrong with Keely Blaine -- girl in room 518."

-----

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Brendon." Jon reassuringly told his friend.

Brendon sniffed, "She's so nice, though..." he rubbed his eyes.

"The doctor will be here and--" Doctor Jaime and Spencer barged in.

Doctor Jaime pushed past the guys and checked Keely's pulse, after a few moments she turned to the boys, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room." she said, sadness in her tone, "I need to call Keely's parents."

Without another word, the four left the room, lost in their own thoughts.