Panic Laser Fight

Arcade and Carnival Games

The Panic! boys rushed into the photo shoot, accompanied by their new friend, Ashlee Blaine, whose cousin, Keely, had just died. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Spencer apologized to the photographer, "We woke up late and... yeah!" he panted.

The photographer turned to them, wearing a forced smile, "That's quite... alright. I can't expect a lot from rockstars."

"Hey," Ryan suddenly said, his eyes narrowing. "We weren't la--" he was cut off.

"Get them in make up, loves," he said to his assistants.

"Yes, sir." both said in unison. Each one pushed past Ashlee, grabbed two boys and scurried off.

*****

After an hour, three of the four band members returned, "Ryan's arguing with the make up artist." Jon informed Ashlee.

"Oh?" she raised a perfect eyebrow, "Happen often?"

"Yep." Brendon simply said, smiling a bit.

Yelling suddenly came from where the guys had just come from, "I SAID BLUE RASPBERRY DAZZLE! NOT SHIMMERING MELON!" came Ryan's shout.

Ashlee blinked, "Should we do something?" she asked Jon.

"Nah," he sighed. "He's just having a diva moment."

"Thank you for NOTHING..." Ryan growled, storming towards his band mates and the girl they had dragged along. "What's everyone looking at?" he suddenly asked.

Before they could respond, the photographer approached them, "Now, I hear you want to do... a SLASH theme?" he raised his thick eyebrows.

"You heard right!" Jon quickly exclaimed with glee.

"... right. Well, which slash couple will be first?"

"Joncer." Jon was boucing up and down by that point.

*****

The Joncer theme was arcade based. There was a prize counter, sky tubes like the ones at Chuck-E-Cheese's, a game like DDR, Pacman, and many others.

"W-Wow!" Spencer stammered out, "This place is HEAVEN!" he bolted to the DDR game. A few seconds later, Jon joined him.

As they played the game, the camera flashed at the right moments; making them seem like an actual slash couple. "OH. MY. JON." Jon squealed, standing in front of the prize counter, "Spencer, look!" he pointed up at a green bear, "Doesn't he look just like Joncer and Ryden?"

"Uhm, sure?" Spencer shrugged, pulling his tickets out.

"IT'S NINTEY TICKETS!" Jon quickly counted his, "I only have sixty." he pouted, feeling his heart sink.

Without warning, Spencer handed him all of his own tickets, "There. You have MORE than enough, happy?" he sighed.

"S-Spencer, I can't accept these..." Jon blinked.

"Fine, give them back." Spencer simply said.

"... but, I will." he quickly said. He gave his friend a giant hug. The camera flashed many times [the photographer shouting, "BRILLIANT!"].

*****

"So," Brendon casually told Jon as they took a break before the Ryden shoot. "What are you going to name the bears?"

"Petrick." he simply responded.

"... Pete and Patrick?" Ryan blinked.

"You know it." he grinned.

"Is anyone -besides me- beginning to think Jon has a slash addiction?" Spencer asked, "If so, raise your hands."

Everyone in the room, except Jon, raised their hands.

"... haters." Jon stuck his tongue out.

Brendon took a bite of an apple, "'eaking of 'ete, where is 'e?" he asked with his mouth full.

A few bits of apple landed on Spencer's face, "Jeez. Thanks a lot, Urie." he wiped his face.

Ryan's Sidekick beeped. "Hmm, speak of the devil, I got a message from him..." he cleared his throat:

Ryan,
Tequilas on the border are better than anything.
-Petey


They all blinked, "So, where is he?" Brendon asked, breaking the silence.

"On the border, Bren." the guitarist replied, putting his Sidekick away.

*****

Not to long afterwards, the Ryden shoot started. The theme? Circus.

"Ooh!" Brendon exclaimed, approaching a snack stand, "One cotton candy, please." he gave the employee a smile. "Thank you!" he exclaimed, going back to Ryan, who was just standing there, looking around at everything going on around him. "Relax, Ross. Have some cotton candy." he held it out for him.

As Ryan reached out to grab the base of the sticky candy, his hand touched Brendon's. FLASH! "This is better than the Joncer shoot!" the photographer instantly exclaimed, wearing a toothy smile.

As the shoot went on, they did a bunch of carnival games. The last thing were those swingy things. "Mr. Ross!" the photographer snapped, "RELAX!"

"I... c-can't..." he stammered out, his face paler than usual. "I'm terrified of heights." he admitted.

"... but, you're on a string thing so you don't hit the ground!" Jon called up.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted at the bassist.

"WOOO!" Brendon exclaimed on the swingy thing next to Ryan's. He had let go off the swing and was doing flips in the air.

"BRENDON! STOP!" Ryan panicked.

"WHY?" Brendon called, swinging back and forth.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO CRASH INTO ME!"

"NO, I'M NOT!" he crashed into Ryan.

In a flash, Ryan had fallen off the swing and grabbed onto Brendon's waist. FLASH, FLASH! The perfect slash picture.

"You're such a baby, Ryan." Brendon sighed, slowly shaking his head. He removed Ryan's arms from around him and began doing flips again.

Ryan was slowly swinging back and forth, "Hehe. Hey, this isn't so bad!" he exclaimed after a few minutes. He began doing flips, "BRENDON! LOOK WHAT I C--" He stopped. Brendon was no longer next to him. "BRENDON?!"

"UP! HERE!" came Brendon' voice from above him.

"HOLY! PANIC! AT THE DISCO!" Ryan exclaimed, looking up and not spotting his friend, "BRENDON'S DEAD!" Brendon's shoe suddenly hit him on the head.

"NO, I'M NOT, MORON!" Brendon called down, rolling his eyes. He was on the tight rope.

"GET OFF!" Ryan exclaimed.

"NEVER!" he jumped up and down on the rope.

"Jon," Ashlee and Spencer tugged on Jon's sleeve. "Look at Brendon."

"Dad," Spencer whined. "Go save him. He's your son!"

"Yeah, go save my baby." Ashlee snapped.

"WHAT?!" Jon exclaimed, "I'm going, I'm going..." he sighed. He muttered under his breath as he approached the latter that took him up to the tight rope, "Son, I'm coming up! Stay there!" he shouted up.

"NO!" Brendon stopped jumping and began walking to the other wooden platform.

"BRENDON!" Jon growled, reaching the wooden platform behind Brendon, "Stay there." he ordered, carefully beginning to walk on the rope.

"... he should've taken off his flipflops." Spencer yawned, looking up at his band mates.

"Yep." Ashlee agreed, slowly nodding her head.

"AH!" Jon fell off the rope.

"JON!" everyone shouted.

Luckily, he landed in the giant net. "BRENDON BOYD URIE!" he snarled up, "GET YOUR BUBBLE BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!"

A few seconds later, Brendon had landed in the net as well, "That was..." he thought for a moment, "FUN!" he scampered towards the latter.

*****

About half an hour later, the photo shoot ended.

"We should do this again!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Ma--" Ryan was interrupted by his Sidekick beeping:

Ryan,
In San Diego... in jail for trying to helping people cross the border... illegally. Be out soon.
-Petey.


He read. "So..." he sighed, pocketing the gadget.

"San Diego?" Jon asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ryan nodded, "You're invited, Ashlee." he smiled.

*****

A few minutes later, they all piled into the car Pete had let them borrow; heading towards San Diego.