He Loves Me?

Dreams

The week leading up to our wedding was hopeless! Jazz was right, it seemed to take forever! I spent most of my time shopping for the wedding, and my dress.

On the Tuesday, I found the perfect one! It was long and white and it only had one shoulder strap that spread over the two shoulders but one went over your left one. It was simple, yet elegant. I couldn't wait to wear it!

I spent your free time that wasn't spent on wedding preparations at the Ministry, trying to spend some time with Draco inbetween his classes and making sure everything I bought was alright for the wedding...except the dress. I also spent my lunches with him, instead of hanging out in the cafeteria, I walked with him to my appartement where we could be alone and no one was offended by a little kissing. He was also trying to get ahead in his classes so he might be able to join you in Canada sooner than in three months.

Finally, the big day was only fifteen hours away!

I had a bachelorette party at Jazz's house, no one really came, I didn't really have any girlfriends other than Jazz, so it was only us, but I liked calling it a bachelorette party! We talked and talked, about nothing in particular.

"Looking forward to your wedding night?" Jazz asked jokingly, I blushed.

"Yeah...I guess so." I sort of muttered.

"Don't worry about it!" Jazz continued, "It'll be fine! I was worried about mine, but it was honestly the most amazing experience of my life!" She must have noticed I was a bit embarassed by this topic, and didn't mention it again.

"I'm sorry Jazz!" I said before she could apologize, "I know we're girls, and I should talk about it, but now I'm just nervous for tomorrow! I mean, what if I can't sleep tonight? What if he won't have me for his wife? What if I fall asleep before our wedding night? I mean, all these possibilities have me going crazy!" She reached over and gave me a tight hug before whispering to me.

"I totally understand, Adrianna! I had these same fears and doubts the night before my wedding! You're lucky in a way! You only had to wait a week before your wedding! I had to wait two! But from watching the two of you when you were at my house, he loves you so much. Take my advice and don't worry about any of those things. Now, as it's 11:00 already, I suggest we go to bed! I know a spell that will put you into a deep sleep, to get rid of one of your problems, do you want me to teach it to you?"

"Yes please!" I answered, I was already feeling better about everything. Nothing like a good friend to give you a pep talk when you were scared the most. She taught me the spell. I was instantly tired and fell asleep immediately.

Too shortly after, Jazz was shaking me awake.

"Wake up, Adrianna! It's the Big Day! Mrs Malfoy's here, she's going to help get you ready!" I was instantly awake, this was the day I had been waiting for your entire life! I had pictured my wedding when I was younger, I just hadn't decided on the groom. This week, I had found myself day dreaming about it more and more, and the fact that I now had a face to use for the groom made it that much scarier!

I had a quick breafast in my pyjamas of french toast, courtesy of Mrs Malfoy, then I got ready with help from Mrs Malfoy and Jazz.

First, was the dress I had been longing to wear all week. It was so beautiful! Then, Mrs Malfoy did my hair in the most fantasic up-do! After that, Jazz did my make-up, I hardly ever wore make-up, and it felt a little weird. I stood up in front of a mirror and surprised myself, I had never looked this good in my entire life!

"You look beautiful, darling!" A shaky voice said beside me. I looked over and saw Mrs Malfoy with tears running down her cheeks. I gave her a tight hug.

The limo arrived that Mr and Mrs Malfoy had booked. It was white, and Draco's was going to be black. The three of us got in and started heading for the Malfoy's. The trip seemed to take forever!

When I got there, the black limo was already there. That meant the Draco, Blaise and Mr Malfoy were already there as well. Mrs Malfoy and Jazz took me into a little room inside the house where Adrian and Frances (ring-bearer and flower girl) were waiting. They looked stunning in their orange dress (Frances) and black dress robes with orange tie (Adrian). Mrs Malfoy left, but Jazz stayed, and after a couple of seconds, Blaise and Mr Malfoy arrived.

"He's a nervous wreck!" Blaise told Jazz and I.

"I'm sure I'm no better!" I replied.\

"You had better marry him, Adrianna!" Blaise continued, "It was all he could talk about last night, he was worried you wouldn't have him!" We didn't have a wedding director like Paris at Jazz and Blaise's wedding, but Mrs Malfoy came in a few long minutes later to say it was time. I took Mr Malfoy's arm (as he was the best possible subsitute for a father) and let him lead me outside behind Jazz and Blaise, who were behind Adrian, who was behind Frances.

I spotted Draco when I was about a quarter of the way down the aisle. He did look slightly nervous. I tried your best to smile the best and happiest I could as he drew nearer, he beamed as big as I had ever seen him.

When we finally got there, Mr Malfoy reached for Draco's hand to shake it, but Draco pulled him into a hug instead. When they broke apart, Mr Malfoy kissed my cheek before placing my hand in Draco's. I took Draco's hand and gave it a squeeze as he still looked a little pale. He looked down at me and returned your smile, all doubt gone from his face.

The service seemed to last forever!

'What is this guy talking about?' I thought, 'Why does all this junk come before the 'I dos?''

Finally, it was time.

"Do you, Draco Malfoy, take Adrianna McMahon to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" I bit my lip, this was it.

"I sure do!" He said, the audience laughed, I had to try hard not to myself! I was so relieved!

"And do you, Adrianna McMahon, take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" It was Draco's turn to look nervous, I gave his hand another squeeze.

"I do." I breathed. The next words were the ones I had been longing to hear your entire life.

"I now pronounce you Man and Wife, you may kiss the Bride." Draco picked me up and spun
me around before lifting the veil from my face and kissing me with the most passion I had ever felt him kiss me with before. It was the only part of this wedding that had gone by so quickly. Before I knew it, he grabbed my hand and bolted with me up the aisle and into the white limo now decorated with tissue paper flowers and a sign that said 'Just Married."

"Wow!" Draco started, "we're finally married! All of last night I was afraid you wouldn't have me! This is the happiest day of my life!"

"I had the same worries!" I replied, "I had to keep from screaming with joy when you said I do!" With that, he pulled me in for a kiss that grew more and more passionate. It lasted for about ten minutes.

"So how does it feel to be Mrs Malfoy?" He asked wth a smirk.

"Like all my wildest dreams have come true! I'm yours forever!" I grabbed his neck and started kissing again, barely noticing the country scenery that passed the window. I was going to drive around the country side until the reception, we didn't even care!

We just kissed for hours in the back seat, at one point I thought he would take it to the next level, but we arrived back at the house for the reception at that moment. I had to say I was a little disappointed, with us being married and all it was alright, but I was relieved at the same time. Our wedding night would be as magical as I had ever hoped.