He Loves Me?

Reception

I was still bursting with happiness as Draco and I arrived in the Great Hall for the reception.

As soon as I sat down, Draco put his hand around my waist and sat next to me. We heard more wolf-whistles as Blaise and Jazz entered the Hall and made a bee-line for us. Jazz started chatting as soon as she sat down.

"This is SO exciting! I'm engaged to the best man on this planet that there could ever be! Did Draco ask you out yet?" She added as she noticed Draco's arm around my waist.

"How did you know?" I asked, this seemed like it was planned. It was Blaise and Draco that answered.

"I always had a thing for you," Draco started, "and Blaise knew he was going to have to ask Jazz to marry him sometime sooner or later, if he didn't do anything soon, it would be too late, as he and Jazz have different career plans in mind."

"So we agreed we would do something on graduation, which reminds me, you were supposed to do it while you were on stage!" Blaise added to Draco. Draco mumbled something about that being stupid. I laughed out loud.

"If you would have done it like Blaise did, I would have been too stunned to answer, and you might not have gotten one! Jazz is the right one for that sort of stuff. Her sense of humor is better than mine." We all laughed as Jazz blushed.

The meal continued in warmth, All of us making plans for the wedding (Draco was going to be best man and I was going to bo the maid of honor) which was to take place in two weeks on July the fifteenth, as Blaise and Jazz would be beginning their training soon. Draco and I also agreed to meet after Auror training, which began the next day, at a Muggle coffee shop across the street from the Ministry of Magic called Oak Honey.

At the end of the night of endless partying, I bade your friends goodnight and kissed Draco before apparating to my new appartment in London.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, I forgot how short I used to make these!