He Loves Me?

Brand New Lifestyle

I had to stay in the hospital for the rest of the day where the widowed Mrs Malfoy came to visit and cried with happiness over the safe arrival of her brand spanking new twin grandchildren.

Then Jazz came in to congratulate me and explained that Adela wasn't old enough to go visit people in the hospital yet, she had to be twelve. After Jazz left, Blaise came in to congratulate Draco and I.

At 8:00pm, we were all finally allowed to leave.

When we got home, the first thing we did was try to make a bed for the unexpected twin. I had never thought of twins, so we only got one crib. Krystal and Riley were already asleep anyways, so after a while, Draco and I gave up and the four of us slept together in our bed. As I slept, I was grateful that they only woke up a few times in the night and were a lot quieter than Craig and Adela.

When morning came, I realized just how exhausted I was from the eight hours of labor. Draco didn't even ask, he just brought me some breakfast and coffee while I lay there in bed, still half asleep.

When afternoon rolled around, I felt up to a walk to the living room where I fed the twins (and Draco helped, as he insisted). Draco put his arm around me as the babies drank.

"You were awesome yesterday." He told me and kissed my cheek, "I can't understand how you can take that much pain." I smiled and kissed him. When the twins were done eating, Draco and I put them down for a nap, Draco had gotten another crib earlier on that day.

Draco helped me walk over to the couch in the living room and started kissing me. We hadn't had a make-out session in so long! It had been so hard with my giant belly. He started out slow, as though asking me if I was alright with this. Of course I was, so I deepened it.

He wrapped his hands around the back of my head and under my hair and slipped in the tongue. It felt so good to be back in his strong loving arms, I felt so protected! He would never let anything happen to me or Riley and Krystal, we would all be safe. He proclaimed this to me with these kisses.

The next day, Jazz and Blaise came to visit with Adela. Adela was fasinated with the twins and wondered how they could be so small. She was growing now, next month, she would be a year old! I let her hold them one at a time with the help of Jazz. When she held Krystal, Krystal opened her eyes and held onto Adela's finger with her tiny hand. Adela laughed. She had gotten so much more comfortable with Draco and I over these past few months.

"I have something I need to tell you." Jazz said as me and her were in the kitchen preparing bottles for the twins, "I'm pregnant again!" She practically screamed. I screamed back at her, then I realized that there were small children in the house, and I shouldn't be too loud, so I quieted down a bit.

"How far are you?" I asked her.

"Four months." She said.

"Four months? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"You were so preoccupied with your babies and I didn't want to take the spotlight away from you!" She said with a laugh. I laughed too, then pulled her into a hug.

"So, I guess you would be due sometime around mid-August." I groaned, "Haha, good luck with the summer pregnancy!" She groaned too. I never liked the idea of being pregnant during the summer, and I really felt bad about Jazz having to live it!

"Does Adela know?" I asked.

"Not yet, Blaise and I figured we'd tell her about a month before it's born, she can be so impatient at times!" You laughed, you had noticed that about Adela.

I realized how much mothering had changed Jazz, she used to be full of energy and bouncing off the walls at time, but now she could be calmer if she tried hard and patient if she wanted to be. I hoped that I wouldn't change much after being a mother! I hoped Draco wouldn't change. We loved each other so much just the way we were, but after a while, I realized I would love him no matter what happened in our lives. We had already been through so much! And it didn't stop Draco and I from loving each other as much as we could!

As the months wore on, the twins slept more at night and Jazz grew bigger. Winter changed into Spring and then Summer. I felt so bad about Jazz being pregnant during these hot months! My belly had shrunk from it being pregnant and Draco and I resumed our regular nightime activities. Jazz was due in four weeks. The twins had grown so much, I could hardly believe it! They were now almost five months old and they were beginning to look a lot like Draco. Well, Krystal was mixed between the both of us and in that way she was beautiful. I was glad she had gotten Draco's hair! My hair was always such a mess! So it should be Riley that I felt sorry for.

One evening later on that week, the Zabinis had invited all four of us to their house for dinner. Adela was thrillled to have the babies over to play! But after a while, the enthusiasm wore out as she realized they couldn't do much more than eat, sleep, cry and smell. At about 6:00, they all fell asleep.

Me, Draco, Blaise and Jazz all sat in the living room just talking when it happened.

"Oh my gosh!" Jazz cried out, "I think my water just broke!" She clutched her belly, which was huge, and winced in pain, "I think I'm getting contractions!" She was almost screaming now. I turned to Draco,

"Get a doctor!" I told him and he apparated almost at once. Blaise started pacing the room mumbling, "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!"

"Blaise, come over here! Jazz needs you!" I told him. Jazz mumbled something to him and he put his arms over her shoulders. A few minutes after that, Draco reappeared with the doctor, which was a woman.

"Oh my goodness! They're coming fast are they?" She asked Jazz who nodded. Draco and I turned to leave so we could settle the kids down who had all woken up when Jazz found the energy to say,

"No, Adrianna, stay here!" I turned to look at her face, which was desperate. So I kissed Draco on the cheek and we both went off in opposite directions.

The labor was quick, only two hours and painful. But Jazz had given birth to a healthy baby girl. When Jazz and Blaise held their new baby right beside each other, I decided then was a good time to relieve Draco.

I walked up the stairs to find him asleep on the floor with his kids on his stomach and Adela beside him. I sighed at the sight and decided to wait for them to wake up before we all went home.