Take My Hand

Chapter 21

A roar of giggles erupted in the bedroom of Georgia's as, herself, Rebecca, Aisleyne, Riley and I laughed at what Georgia's deepest darkest secret was. Even I, the non-gossiping girl, was laughing at what she had said. Of course, I was only laughing because of the mere fact that I was intoxicated after having, not only one bottles of beer, but five. Not intentionally, obviously. I was persuaded by the girls to take another drink, each time getting easier and easier to persuade me because of me getting addicted each time I took a sip. I probably would have drank more, if it wasn't for the case of beer running out.

Besides the fact that I was drunk, Georgia had just admitted that she thought her biology teacher was cute. Mr Ganders, was far from cute. I think you could compare Mr Ganders with a bull dog. Everything about him, just seemed to match a bull dog. His build. His looks. And in some ways, his personality. It's hard to explain, he's a bull dog, just leave it at that.

Without anyone pressurizing her into doing it, Riley, volunteered to share a secret next. We all gawked at Riley waiting for her to spill the beans.

"Okay, dudettes! I've only just realized this recently, okay, so don't have a go at me for this. Especially you, Georgia," Riley started. "I'm sorry for this, but I can't help it. I have a crush on your brother."

"Ew! You have a crush on, Kyle!? That's sick, he's my brother! You can't like any of your friends siblings, that's just the rules of feminism," Georgia lectured, giggling slightly. She didn't no whether to laugh or cry. Her face was a mix of emotions, which made me laugh even more than I already was. In the end, Georgia just laughed at the fact that one of her best friends was in love with her brother. Kyle was cute, but he wasn't my type. He's blond for Pete's sake! Blonds are a big no-no for me. "Right, Aisleyne, it's your turn next," Georgia ordered.

"Um...Okay, I've got it. These boobs aren't real," Aisleyne admitted. My mouth dropped, the same time my head did to look at Aisleynes plastic rack. They looked so real! It was unbelievable. Everyone elses expression was the same as mine. "It's kind of an upsetting subject, but I had to have the implants. They were free from the NHS. You all know I had an anorexia problem and that I was flat chested since the age of 15? Well, that time I went to that nutritional rehabilitation for two months, when I came back to school with slightly bigger breasts, it wasn't because I had improved my diet. It was because, I didn't improve at all. My lack of cleavage was damaging me psychologically. I had to have the operation."

That was pretty depressing. I wasn't expecting for her to tell us all that.

"Ash, I'm so sorry," Riley gasped. Riley hugged Aisleyne, when tears began to form in her eyes. There were a few more emotional minutes spent hugging her after that, but everyone was back on track after all the tears were dried. Later that night, Rebecca admitted that she had made-out with a girl once when she was drunk. I think I felt less comfortable with her than I did before after she had told me about it. I got over it a few minutes after though. It was now my turn to confess. I was hoping they would just forget about me, but things never go they I want them to go.

"Your turn, Belle," Rebecca reminded.

"Ugh, do I have to? I have nothing to confess for," I lied, trying to wriggle my way out of this, but I didn't succeed.

"There has to be something! Come on, everybody else has told each other a secret," Rebecca tried persuading.

"We're not going to let you get away without telling us a secret. There's no way out of this," Aisleyne informed.

I probably wouldn't have told them what I was about to tell them if it wasn't for me being intoxicated. But I can't change the past now. I had said it. "Fine, okay. I think I'm going out with Brendon Urie." Once I had said this, I deeply regretted it. All of their faces contorted into disgust. Why did I say that? Why couldn't I have just made something up?

"Brendon Urie?!"

"What do you mean, 'I think'?"

"Seriously?!"

"Since when!?"

The series of questions came out in one big outburst, finding it hard to match the question asked to the person who had asked it. What was so bad about Brendon? Was it because of all the stupid rumors? He's a good looking boy, much better than Mr Ganders or Kyle Banks.

"Look, I'm not even sure if I am or not. We've just kissed a few times, that's all," I explained. "It all started a few weeks ago. He's really nice and not like most boys. I don't know why that's such a shock to you."

"Belle, you can do better. Way better. Well, Brendon he's...different. I don't trust him," Georgia confessed.

"Yeah, you've heard about what people say about him," Riley chimed in.

"He likes to...you know. Bite people. He's obviously not right in the head."

"You shouldn't listen to stupid rumors like that! You're so gullible! They're all lies," I tried to reason with them and they wouldn't have it. I was on the verge of saying something that I would seriously regret later, but these girls were just so infuriating. There was no way to deal with these num skulls until they heard what they wanted to hear, which would satisfy them.

"Whatever, Belle. He's a weirdo," Aisleyne taunted.

"Leave him alone," I warned, a little bit too overprotective. I think my face was growing red, judging by how mad I was getting. "He hasn't done anything to you. It's not his fault!"

"What isn't his fault? You mean he does bite!? What's his problem!? Is there something wrong with him!? This is so funny! I can't believe it's true," Georgia cackled like a witch. This irritated me, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I had to scream it out. Otherwise I was liable to explode.

"He's a vampire!" I screamed. Realizing, what I had just said, I quickly covered my mouth. Uh-oh. What had I just done? Brendon is going to kill me if he finds out about this, which he probably will. I didn't mean to say it. It just slipped out, like word vomit. It was probably the alcohol, provoking me to say it. All the girls had just broken out into a fit of laughter, thinking it was just a joke.

"Oh my god, Belle! You are so funny," Georgia gasped, finding it hard to breathe because of the laughing. Tears began to form in my eyes, thinking of how wrong she was for thinking I was joking. She was far from right. "Belle? That was a joke right," Georgia asked. Her face immediately went from amused to scared. "Oh my god, you're being serious."

I burst out into hysterics. Tears were pouring from my eyes and my back was shaking violently from choking on my tears.

"Belle, you're starting to scare me. You can't be serious. Are you being serious," Riley asked, frightened. I nodded my head rapidly, in reply. I wiped some tears away, but they wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. I don't even know why I'm crying. They probably think I'm crazy.

"He can't be a vampire! There's no such thing as vampires," Rebecca pointed out. Everybodies expression looked the same. A mixture between shock and fright.

"Well he is alright!? I don't want to talk about it, okay? Please, just don't tell anyone. You're going to have to take my word for this, please believe me," I begged, tears still falling. "Please, I'm not going insane, it's true. Just don't tell anyone!"

"Belle, it's okay. Calm down. We wont tell anyone," Georgia promised.

"I still don't believe this. You expect me to believe there is such thing as vampires," Aisleyne argued.

"Yes. If you were any kind of friend, you would trust me on this," I argued back. Aisleyne sighed and crawled into the sofa bed, facing away from me. I guess she fell asleep after that. Everyone else fell asleep soon after that, all a bit quizzical on the idea of Brendon being a vampire. I fell asleep between, Georgia and Rebecca in Georgia's king size bed. It didn't take me too long to fall asleep, since I was still a bit drunk, but thoughts of what was going to happen on Monday haunted my dreams. I was dreading it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comment? Subscribe?
Sorry for not updating last Friday. I went away. Now, tomorrow I'm going to a sleepover, so I wont be able to update on that Friday either. I'm not sure, when I'll update that one.
I haven't really liked these last two chapters, just because Brendon hasn't been in them. Don't worry, he'll be in it in the next chapter I suppose.
What's Belle done?!
Love you lots like jelly tots, Mel xxx