The Effects of My 15th Birthday

Chapter 2

So, I’m on my plane to LAX airport in LA and I didn’t even get to say goodbye to anyone. I’m bummed and my plane lands any minute. Okay, make that right now. I’m walking down the terminal thingy and I see a woman in her late 40s with a sign that says ‘Christy Fletcher’ on it.

I walk over to her with my purse and carry on, while pointing to the sign and say
“Hi, that’s me. Are you Dianna?”

She nodded her head and we got my 4 other bags and left… in a limo! Of course my first time in a limo would be when I’m depressed. We get to this massive – seriously, I can’t stress that word enough; well at least compared to my old house – house that was 3 stories tall.

As soon as we got inside Dianna yelled
“Dallas! Come here, Christy's here!”

A young woman in light make up and Forever 21 clothes came bounding down the stairs and said
“Oh my gosh! Hi, I’m Dallas! I’m the eldest daughter,”
Then she turned her attention to her mom.
“ did you tell her yet?”

I had a confused look on my face and said
“Tell me what?”

Dianna looked at me and told me
“Since you are closer to Demi’s, or Demetria’s age you’ll be spending the next 4 months with her. Also you’ll be home schooled, not just the next 4 months, but for the rest of your schooling.”

I just stood there, not sure of exactly how many emotions I was feeling at the moment. That’s when I found out that I had to leave right away.

“Come on Christy, I’m going to take you there and then come back. We have to get going now if we’re going to make it.” Dallas said.

As I moped my way outside I heard yelling and looked to see no one else but Miley Cyrus playing with her sister Noah around the yard.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks – Miley lives next door to the Jonas Brothers, and now I live on the other side of them – and I asked in a shaky nervous voice
“What’s your last name?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, this one is short too but i'll try to make them longer.