The Effects of My 15th Birthday

Chapter 3

Recap:
“What’s your last name?”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She responded happy and light hearted in a sing-song voice.
“Lovato, why do you ask?”

All I could think was ‘don’t flip out’ so I replied
“I think you should know why.”

She looked confused and then a light bulb went off in her head.
“Are you a fan?”

She figured it out and I said
“yup, yup. It just figures something like this would happen when I’m in such a depressed mood, ya know? ...wait don’t answer that. Pretend like I never said it.”

Before she could say anything, her phone rang and she answered it through one of the new car adaptors.
“Hello? … Hey, it’s Demi... Oh! Hey, what’s up? … You told me to call when we got to the next city. What’d you want? … Well, I wanted to tell you to get a bunk ready. I’ll be there in 2 hours.”

That’s all I heard because I put my ear phones in and listened to my iPod. I listened to one of my favorite bands McFLY. I had already listened to ‘Corrupted’ and ‘One for the Radio’ along with ‘Last Song’, when Dallas started talking to me again.

“So, are you ready to go on tour with Demi Lovato, and the Jonas Brothers? I promise you it will be great.”
I sat there thinking for a minute and finally spat out
“I don’t know, I’m not in the mood to socialize too much. Can’t I just stay in a secluded area the whole time?”

She looked at me when we pulled up to a red light and said
“I guess, but don’t be too bad about it. We don’t want you to be depressed or for them to feel like you don’t want anything to do with them.”

We let it at that until we got to the place we were meeting Demi at. As I was sitting in the car Dallas jumped out and ran towards Demi, and vice versa.

I guess Dallas told Demi about me coming on the phone or when they were hugging because as I was putting my iPod away I heard Demi say
“Is she in the car?”

Dallas just nodded and asked as I stepped out of the car
“Where are them Jonas Boys? I wanted to say hi to them before I left to go back home.”

Demi smiled and replied
“At the hotel, I told them to get settled in and I’d meet you girls here.”
Then she moved her attention towards me
“Hello, you must be Christy. I’m Demi. You’re gonna be coming on tour with us. I hope you like it!”

I just nodded, not wanting to say much.

“Well let’s get going to the hotel so I can drop her off, say hi to the boys, and head back.”

We arrived at the hotel just 10 minutes later. We made our way to the suites and Demi showed me my room. I had stayed in there pass the time Dallas had came a said goodbye to me. The only reason I’m coming out now is because I’m hungry and thirsty.

As I stepped into the living room I saw 3 dark haired boys – with their back to me – and a dark haired girl – being Demi – laughing, and I thought about how much I stuck out like a sore thumb.

I mean they were tan and I was pale – I didn’t spend too much time in the sun – also I was a blonde, a sandy blonde with blue eyes while they all had brown eyes.

I was brought to reality by a hand waving in front of my face, that belonged to none other than…
♠ ♠ ♠
dun, dun, DUN!!!!!! who's hand is waving infront of Christy's face??? stay tuned to find out!!!!!! comment plz!!!! tell me your thoughts!
WALKiNg___DiSASTERx3 has made me a banner for this story:
Image

~Lauren~