Love Is Dead

Gym and New Song

I woke up early that day to head to the gym. Grabbing my ipod and changing into a pair of sweats, I headed to the gym. The place had quite a few machines, kind of like a small gym. It was empty except for a few good looking guys that sent me looks as I walked passed. Not all of them were kind ones, my top was still a sports bra so my tats were all very visible. Rolling my eyes, I walked passed the idiots and headed to the tread mills.

"Hey! I know you!" A girl's voice called out as I stood on the machine and tied my hair.

"Huh?" I turned around and saw a petite girl around my age, maybe a bit older. She dressed in a similar attire as me. Except for the fact that her hair was blonde and she had blue eyes.

"You are Kitzia! From the band, EndoGenous Enemy." She cheered as she ran to my side. "I love you guys."

"Thanks." I smiled. "What's your name?" I tried to be polite.

"Ummm." The poor girl stuttered making me chuckle. "A-ami." She finally said.

"Well," I stuck out my hand, "nice to meet you Ami."

"You-you too." Amil stuttered once again as her shaky hand shook mine.

"You want to work out with me?" I asked as I tried to find a way to get her to let me get my work out done.

She shook her head. "I can't sorry, I'm late. We came here to see your awesome concert yesterday with that German band. Can I have your autograph?"

"Sure." I nodded as she handed me a note pad. "Later." I waved as I sighed her pad and she left with a big smile.

Shaking my head, I turned back to the machine and turned it on to a high speed. My feet pounded somewhat loudly as I ran and music blasted in my ears. Sweat started to come as I thought while I ran. I need to think of a song, crap. Not enough time! Why does Giovanni have to tell us so fucking late! The only reason brother didn't get mad at her is because she has his heart. How stupid is he? What am I going to write it on? Love? Hate? Sadness? Death? Tragedy? Wh-

"Hey!" Someone shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I stopped the machine panting, sweat all over me. My shaky hand pushed the pause on my Ipod.

"Funny seeing you here." Georg's familiar voice got my attention.

"Hey." I greeted turning to him, only to find that he wasn't alone. Bill was with him. "You work out?" I questioned a sight seeing Bill with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh?" He startled with a blush. "I lost a bet so now I have to work out."

"And Tom has to give up girls." Georg chuckled.

"Wow." I pretended to care.

"Ja." Bill nodded as he wore sweats that were too tight for him, one of his shirts, and a pair of converse. And to top it all off, he still wore all of accessories.

"How the hell are you going to work out like that?" I stepped down the machine. "You aren't even dressed for it."

"I'm bring style to working out." He glared at me.

"Whatever." I wiped the sweat on my forehead with the side of my hand.

"I'm going to work out now." Georg suddenly spoke. "Later." And he left to get on the tread mill I just got off of.

"Later." I mumbled as I walked towards the weights.

"I wanna come too." Bill stated rather than asked me.

"Por que ele não me deixará em paz? (P)" I mumbled as I got to the bench press.

"What did you say?" He asked as he stood at my side.

"Nada." I waved it off as I added weights to the bar.

"How much are you adding?" He peeked.

"I'm going to do 120 lbs first." I sighed as I laid on the bench and positioned my feet correctly.

"Why so much?"

"Bill." I grunted as I lifted the bar and put it just above my chest. "Shut." The bar went up into the air. "Up." Back to my chest the bar went.

"Humph." I heard him say and get up.

"Finally." I sighed as I moved the bar up and down.

Bill's P.O.V.

"What the heck is her problem?" I asked myself as I walked to Georg who was jogging on the machine.

"She doesn't want to play Bill?" He chuckled.

"Shut up, Georg." I glared at him with arms crossed. "She told me to shut up. She wants me to leave her alone."

"She said that?" Georg turned to me.

"Not the leave her alone part." I mumbled not looking at my band mate.

"Bill," he sighed. "She is trying to work out and you are getting in her way. Did you ask her too many questions?"

"....Maybe."

"That's why." He told me and the machine stopped. "What is she doing right now?"

"Umm." I turned around and saw her still lifting and dropping the bar. "Wow." I wowed her.

"How much is she doing?"

"She said 120 lbs. Why?" I turned to find my friend stunned.

"Damn. That is a lot for a girl. Hell, that is how much a girl weighs. " He looked at her in admiration. "She is very strong Bill, you should watch out."

"Whatever. She is still a girl." I mumbled as I continued to watch her.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

"Great." I sighed just as I pushed the bar up, my cell was ringing.

Lifting my arms above my head, I placed the bar back on its handle to answer my cell. The phone's screen read "D". "Hello?" I asked on the line.

"Dude." He greeted. "Get back here, we are all going to breakfast in an half an hour with the other band. You need to get ready?"

"I'm at the gym." I sat on the bench. "Georg and the girly German is here."

"Bill?"

"Yeah," I nodded chuckling. "Came in sweats, band t, and accessories."

"Wow." He whistled. "Anyways. Get up here to shower."

"Later." I hung up on the phone.

"Done already?" Bill shouted from across the freakin' room.

"Breakfast." I shouted back. "Late. And you guys are coming too."

With that said, I turned my back to them and proceeded out of the place.

"Nice tats!" Bill shouted once again making me stop.

Not moving my body, I turned my head to look at him. His eyes shouted many incomprehensible words to my bi-colored eyes. I didn't know what to do, so just turned my head and continued on walking out of the place.

Third Person's P.O.V.
"What is wrong with me?" Both of them whispered to themselves.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

"Come on Kitz." My sister cheered for me with her mutt on her lap in the studio. "Think. We need a new song."

"I know, I know. Damn it." I held my head in my hands against my knees as I tried to think.

"Why don't any of you else think of a new song?" Bill asked.

"She is our song writer." Bass informed him. "She writes all of our songs."

"Multi-talented." Tom pointed out.

"Tom." It hit me like a brick. Looking up, I stared at the man whore. Yes, I have done my homework on this band.

"Was, liebe?" He smirked from his seat across from me.

"You." I whispered with a big smile.

"Você está indo escrever uma canção sobre ele? (P)" My brother asked above me.

"Não, sobre o que ele faz." I shook my head.

"I do not understand, sister." Cam said.

"Wait and see." I smirked as I grabbed a pen and notebook and started to write.

"How many tongues do you guys speak?" Tom asked as scribbled down the first lines.

"Three." Bass told them as I wrote away on the floor in-between my brother's legs, who sat on the couch.

"Which ones?" Gustav asked.

"English. Spanish. Portuguese." D told them as he sat on the floor next to me, peering at what I wrote.

After I was done, I rose it up to my brother. Craning up my head as far as I could, I watched his similar bi-colored eyes scan across the lines. A smile formed on his lips as he read. "Perfect, sis." He complemented as he looked up from the paper.

"Let me see." Bass took it.

"That was quick." Bill mumbled as my brother ruffled my crazed hair.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"God I wanna go to sleep." My sister whined around five in the morning.

"I think we should just crash here." My brother gave a loud bear yawn.

"Fuck it." I yawned as I cuddled up to D for warmth on the floor.

"Girls," Bass yawned. "We got couches."

There were four couches and five of us. Everyone got their own couch except for D and me. We resolved that with me on laying on top of him. I cuddled my head on his chest and grabbed onto his shirt with a tight hold and closed my eyes. A tear fell down my face and that was it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Morning, sunshines!" A bunch of people shouted as in the room.

"Go away!" We all shouted. I squinted my eyes shut and tightened my grip on D's shirt.

"That's not a nice thing to say." Bill scolded at us.

"Ja," Tom chuckled. "Especially if we brought you breakfast."

"More like lunch." Teddy mumbled.

Not having much a choice with hungerzilla under me, I got up. We all sat around a table thing that was there as the Germans spread out the food. A bunch of stuff from McDonalds. Gross. I don't want to eat it, but my stomach hurts too much to reject it. Curse hunger!

"Be back." My brother said as he got up and left the room.

"¿Trajo él sus cosas? (S)" I shot my head to Bass, who glared at me.

His eyes softened as my sister joined my stare. "Sim, deixe de incomodar-se. (P)"

I nodded and grabbed a thing that smelled pretty gross. "Never mind." I put it down and gave it to D. "Not hungry." My hunger died.

"Why you not eating, sis?" My brother asked as he came back in.

"Not hungry." I mumbled as I leaned back into the couch against D.

"You okay, Kitz?" D asked with a mouthful.

"Yeah." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"You sure?" My sister worried.

"Yes." My eyes shot open. "Stop worrying."

"Deja vu." Bass mumbled as he bit into that weird thing.

The other band watched me closely as I didn't eat except for drinking a coffee that they gave me. I kept my eyes on my brother as he ate a small portion of what he normally eats.

"Can we hear your song?" Tom asked.

"Ja!" Bill clapped like an idiot. "I wanna!"

"You in, Kit?" Bass asked me.

"Yeah." I sighed with a nod and we all got up.

My brother took his spot at my drum set. My sister at her keyboard. D at my side behind me with his guitar. And Bass at my other side like D with his guitar. I took mine at the mic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP1GCCS-hrk

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh (I got the guys attention now)
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh
Check it out
Going out
On the late night
Looking tight
Feeling nice
It's a cock fight
I can tell
I just know
That it's going down
Tonight
At the door we don't wait cause we know them
At the bar six shots just beginning
That's when dick head put his hands on me
But you see

(I placed my eyes on both twins.)
I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight (Tom's eyes shifted to glares now. Bill..I don't know)

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh

Midnight
I'm drunk
I don't give a fuck
Wanna dance
By myself
Guess you're outta luck
Don't touch
Back up
I'm not the one
Aah, bu-bye (I smirked at Tom)
Alright
Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight
I

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh
Break break
Break it down

In the corner with your boys you bet up five bucks
To get at the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me yeah

(I smirked)
You know who you are
High fivin, talkin shit, but you're going home alone arentcha? (I shook my head to the sides)

Cause I'm not here for your entertainment
No
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
It's just you and your hand

I'm not here for your entertainment
No no no
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Yeah oh
♠ ♠ ♠
Por que ele não me deixará em paz?- Why won't he leave me alone?
Você está indo escrever uma canção sobre ele? -You are going to write a song about him?
Não, sobre o que ele faz. - No, about what he does.
¿Trajo él sus cosas?- Did he bring his things?
Sim, deixe de incomodar-se.- Yes, stop worrying.