Love Is Dead

Where a Wine Bottle Shouldn't Go

"I say we hit a club." Tom smirked as soon as we got to our hotel.

"Ja!" Bill jumped up and down. "We should!"

I stood next to my brother and D as the other two Germans nodded in agreement.

"I'm in." Cam and D were quick to respond.

"Guess I'm in as well." Bass groaned. "Could use some drinks right now."

"And you?" Tom smirked my way.

"I'm not in the mood to party." My brother gave a bear yawn.

"Me either." I shook my head with arms crossed over my chest.

"Come on!" My sister pleaded jumping up and down. "Kitzia, please!"

"Guess its a no then." my brother said nesting his head against mine as he closed his eyes.

"Why no?" Bill asked.

"The girls can't go anywhere like that without their brother." Bass told them. "He is protective over them."

"Ahhh." The three idiots nodded.

My sister wouldn't stop whining on me as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

"Camila. Fuckin' stop." My brother groaned.

"I wanna go!" She went on. "Please, kitty-kun." That immediately caused some laughs from all of the guys.

"No." I turned my head to the side. "You go, I don't wanna go."

"But he won't let me go if you don't go." She persisted.

"I think we should go," my brother whispered in me ear. "Only way to get her to stop bitching."

"Can we go...please?" D whined as he laid his head on my free shoulder with a puppy pout.

"Please???" Cam puppy pouted as well.

"Urgh!" I pushed all three of them off of me. "Fine! Damn it!" And I stormed off into the room my sister and I were sharing.

"Remember to wear a tampon!" Bass shouted. "Pads don't work well when you dance."

"Shut up!" I slammed the door to their laughing and threw myself on the bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Image

"How do I look?" She twirled herself in her heals.

"Okay." I told her boredly as I adjusted my hat.

"Why didn't you wear something sexy?" She balanced herself to adjust the back of her shoe.

"Don't feel like it." I sighed. "Not in the mood to."

"You know." Her bi-colored eyes smirked as they met mine. "The one with the dreads has a thing for you." I just scuffed and rolled my eyes. "I see that he smirks every time he sees or talks to you. His eyes on constantly on you."

"Fucker is a manwhore." I reminded her.

"So?" She stood up finally ready to go. "Doesn't mean..." With one last smirk, she left me with a mouth held agape.

"Come back here!" I shouted as I jogged after her out the door.

"Umph." Another person and I said at the same time as I crashed into someone's chest.

"Sorry." They said as my eyes opened to see the girly twin looking at hat. "Cool hat."

"Thanks." I mumbled slightly blushing at how close we where.

"Kitty!" Cam's voice shouted from afar. "Stop mentally fucking Bill and move it!"

We distanced ourselves tomato red.

"Who is fucking Bill?" A confused Tom walked out of his room.

"My twin!" Cam shouted as I heard her run in her heels.

"Bitch!" I roared taking off after her, barely missing a shocked looking Tom that stood in the middle of the hallway.

"Bass! D! Brother!" My sister screamed as she ran pretty quick in heels.

"Oh god! What now?" Their husky voices shouted ahead of us.

"She is trying to kill me..again!"

"She deserves it!" I shouted as D was quick to scoop me up in his arms.

"So you are the one who was 'mentally fucking' Bill?" Georg asked as he, a tomato red Bill, and the rest of the startled band people caught up to us.

"You where mentally fucking Bill?" D looked down at me totally confused along with the others.

"She said it!" I protested getting back on my feet with D holding me back from tackling the crap out of my sister who hid behind Bass.

"Camila." My brother groaned. "Stop screwing around, will ya? Both of you." He eyed me the most out of both of us.

"Wait." Bass cut in. "What is mentally fucking?"

"Ask the perverted hoe." I glared at my sister who winked at me as I adjusted my hat.

"Can we go now?" Bill squeaked.

"Just no more, 'mental fucking' you too." My brother choked on his laughing for a little bit before he and the rest of them broke into a roar of laughter.

"Dick." I mumbled crossing my arms as I plodded out of the lobby.

"Aww." D swung his arm around my shoulders. "Don't be mad kitty."

I turned to him with a raised eyebrow before I ignored him. A few minutes later, we all piled into a large hummer limo my brother picked out. I sat in-between my brother and Bass. D was standing up with his upper body through the roof window as he shouted around hell-a stuff. "Stupid idiot." My group and I mumbled at the same time.

"D!" Bass kicked him in the ass.

"Wait." I snickered. "Let's stick the whine bottle up his ass."

"Do it!" My group cheered silently.

"Pass the bottle." I reached out to Tom for it.

"Wait." He smirked and drowned what was left of it. "Here." He handed it to me.

"Impressive." I rolled my eyes and took it.

"Don't go mind fucking him now." Cam snickered earning a smack on her thigh by my brother. "Oww." She protested rubbing it.

"Eh." I smirked and stuck my tongue at her.

"Give it to me, I wanna do it." Bass quickly took the bottle from my hands. "Move a bit in case he kicks.

"Bill scoot over." Tom shoved Bill against the window.

"Cam, on my lap." My brother pulled her onto his lap as he sat next to Gustav in a side.

"On my lap, Kitty." Tom smirked as Bill turned red.

"Boys." I mumbled rolling my eyes as I quickly made my way to them. Only this time, I sat half and half on each twin. "Go Bass!"

"Demitri!" Bass shouted as he rammed the bottle back and then.............