Love Is Dead

To the Dance Floor!

I turned my head into the person on my left's chest wincing at the loud scream that came. The chest's owner stiffened as they clutched onto me as well. Bass' laughter with a few others erupted throughout the limo with D's cries of pain.

"Is it over now?" Cam asked.

"Kitty," Tom whispered in my ear from the right. "It's over. You too, Bill."

"Huh?" I opened my eyes as a strong cologne captivated me. "Its over?" I looked up to find Bill giving me a small smile.

"Yes." Bass said as someone patted my back.

"Fucking dick sickles!" D whined in pain. "What the fuck, Sebastian?"

"You okay D?" I turned away from Bill and looked at a pained D.

"Yeah." He nodded taking a big breather. "Just don't think I can crap for a few days."

"Might just slide out..." My brother whispered chuckling a little.

"How much longer?" I asked changing the subject as I absentmindedly laid back against a soft human.

"We're here." A voice whispered in my ear sending shivers up and down my back.

"Kit! Let's go!" D shouted with joy as he was the first one out of the limo.

"Yeah." I nodded not paying attention as I got up after Bass, my brother and my sister.

Not paying any attention, I rose my hand and put in on the seat next to my but to support myself up. Just as I pushed off, I felt something that shouldn't have been there. Tom groaned in pain next to me as I accidentally pushed off his crotch with my entire weight. "Sorry!" I cringed getting up hastily and out of the limo with my cheeks on fire.

"Woah." Cam put her hand on my forehead. "Dude, you okay? You're hot and you're face is bright red."

"Yeah." I nodded shyly as the laughter behind me from the Germans get louder as they came out after me.

"Do we want to know?" My brother looked at my sternly with his arms crossed over his broad chest.

"No." I said as Bill slug his arm over my shoulder suddenly.

"Oh mein gott!" He laughed too close to my ear. "That was hilarious! Poor Tom and his balls!"

"What???" Bass, D, my brother and Cam looked at me in shock.

"She pushed off on his balls as she was getting up." Georg laughed on my other side.

"Wow!" Cam and D started to laugh as well.

"No, funny." Tom groaned with a stern face, making all of us laugh, even me.

"I'm gonna...like go inside." I walked off after grabbing my sister's hand towards the entrance of the place before things even weirder.

"Hey." My sister and I said somewhat seductively as we approuched the large bouncer that reminded me of my brother.

"Night, ladies." The bouncer spoke in a thick French accent. "What can I do for you two, tonight?"

"We are the party of Tokio Hotel and EndoGenous Enemy." My brother, Bass and D were quick at our heels.

"Ahh." The bouncer nodded as he moved out of the way for us to get in. "Enjoy yourselves, ladies."

"We will!" We chimed and got it after receiving three pairs of glares as we walked in front.

The music blasted loudly as we walked in, everywhere my eyes went I saw people dancing and drinking. A few pervs had their eyes on us as we stood there, but received a glare from me. Then there were a few stares of jealousy from the sluts with barely any clothes on.

"Ready to tare this place up, sis?" I shouted looking at my twin with a smirk.

"You know it, baby!" She shouted back with the same smirk and we high-fived.

"D!" I shouted as I grabbed my dance partner.

"Bass!" Cam shouted as she grabbed her lover and dance partner.

"Woah!" Both brothers shouted as we dragged them to the dance floor.

Hip hop blasted through the speakers as the DJ as our little group danced. I could feel eyes on me as I danced with D. Our moves were the best here, having grown up on the streets we dance like they do on the streets. After a few songs I wanted a break, "D!" I shouted in his ear.

"What?" He lowered his head to my level.

"I wanna drink!" I shouted.

"Okay! Come on!" He nodded and pulled me out of the crowd.

"Cam!" I shouted as I tugged on my sister's hip.

"Huh?" She shouted with a head flick.

"Drinks!" I shouted just as I lost them in the crowd.

We sqeezed our ways in-between the shorties and made our way to the bar. D ordered us both a rum with coke. Leaning on the counter, someone smacked me on the ass. "What the-" I started to shout turning around but stopped as I saw my sister laughing like a moron.

"What you getting?" She nudged towards the newly made drinks.

"Here." I let her have sip.

"We'll have two more of those." Bass said as he placed a bill on the counter.

"Where is brother and the idiots?" I asked.

"Over there." D signaled them out as they all headed to the VIP rooms.

"Can we get my brother a strong one?"I chuckled. "Just to loosen his ass up?"

I walked with the rest of them with two drinks in my hand towards the room that occupied the Germans and my really bored brother. "Irmão" I got his attention handing him his strong drink.

"Agradecimentos." He said as he took the drink and sipped some.

"How was your dancing?" Bill asked as I sat in between him and my brother.

"Awesome!" My sister shouted in glee. "You should have seen the stares we got." She rolled her bi-colored eyes with a huff, "Stupid jealous whores."

"Ahh." Gustav and Georg nodded as they texted.

"Why you don't go out and dance?" I asked Bill taking a sip of my drink and took off my hat. "I saw your brother grinning his ball off on a few girls already."

Bill huffed, "We are different."

"Peça-o dançar com você e dança de rua." My sister leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Bill." I turned to give him a smile.

"Was?" He looked at me strangely as he tried to figure out what I was trying to do.

"Dance with me." I stood up pulling on his hand.

"I don't wanna dance." He whined.

"You guys dragged me here," I pulled up stronger, "so now you ARE." Bill flew up onto his feet.

"Fine." He huffed as I dragged him out of the room.

"Lembre-se de usar um preservativo!" Bass and my sister shouted.

"Mesmo vai para você prostitutas!" I shouted back just as a few smacks rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Portuguese
irmão - brother
agradecimentos - thanks
Peça-o dançar com você e dança de rua -Ask him to dance with you and street dance
Lembre-se de usar um preservativo - remember to use a condom
Mesmo vai para você prostitutas! -same goes for you whores