Love Is Dead

God I Hate Her

My brother did wake up a few hours later, but he hasn't been able to be let go. The doctor keeps saying about running test after test. So its been like three days and now we have to call Giovanni to see what we have to do. Supposedly she was supposed to be here at 3 p.m. and its fucking 5 p.m. I'm not one for patience and the anxiety of my brother's health didn't help my situation. Everyone kept around to their own mini convos, even my brother and the Luxors talked with the Germans. I just sat there, trying to keep it all in control sitting in between my sister and Tom. The seating order was Bass, D, my sister, me and Tom. Across from us sat Georg, Gustav and then Bill. Why Tom sat next to me was a question that I was soooo not in the mood to find out why.

"When the fuck is Giovanni gonna get here?" I asked, sighing with closed eyes as I laid my head on my sister's shoulder.

"She's very fucking late," my sister mumbled, laying her head on top of mine.

"Present," her voice chimed in a very annoying tone. Hearing her voice, my eyes shot open, glaring at her.

Cam and I hissed low, literally like vampires, at her as she appeared at the doorway in one of her least overly done outfits, that's a surprise. Everyone knew her because she looked EXACTLY like Gisele Bo-something, the famous Victoria Secret model. Freaky right, considering Giovanni is Greek and Gisele is Brazilian. Anyway, she had on a gray half sleevre dress with a paler gray belt around her chest bellow her small-ish boobs. Though I liked the heels she wore, it was a dark gray heel but the shoe had straps of white, black, faded gold, and a bright ring of gold that wrapped around the ankle to end the shoe. In her long bony fingers was a matching gray purse and a bunch of random rings.She smiled bright towards my brother and then turned to us. Her newly done eyebrow rose in the air then like we were nothing, looked at the room.

"She's hot," Tom whispered in my ear. "Is she single?" My glaring at him made him turn around away from us.

"Giovanni," my brother spoke her name like she was a goddess.

"Helious," she tweaked his name and rushed to his side with a big fake grin, we made gagging noises until Bass swatted at us from behind.

"I missed you," my brother told her as he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her back deeply.

"I say we leave," Cam whispered in my ear.

"Can we get to business?" I asked, pretty damn annoyed at their mini make out session they having in front of us.

"Oh right," she smiled at me. Clearing her throat, she got off of him and stood before us professionally. "I have spoke with the doctors and with the others."

"Yeah, we got that." Cam told her.

"Cut the chat," I added.

"Twins!" My brother scolded us.

"What?" I turned to him, standing my ground. "She's wasting valuable time." He cleared his throat as a warning for me to shut up, but that didn't stop me. What did stop me was D, Bass and Cam whispering my name.

"Kit, chill." She put her hands on her hips. "I know I'm late, don't need to chew my head off. But, there's a harsh part." She turned to my brother. "Your doctors want you here for a few days more and they want you to take it easy off of music, so you will be missing a few concerts."

"What about us?" Bass asked in a calm tone.

"You," she turned to him,"will have to continue on without him. There is no way to refund and reschedule all the concerts. It will disrupt the entire tour."

"But I play a big part in the band," my brother protested, his fists clutching onto the sheets in a deadly lock. You could see his white bones almost rip out of his flesh. "I'm the only one that plays guitar...."

"What about the twins?" D added in. "Both Cam and Kitz can play the guitar really good."

"But then who will take over the drums if I play guitar?" I asked.

"D," Bass told me.

"But he doesn't know the songs...." Cam added.

"We could help," Bill cut in, all our attention turned to him. Noticing that, he gulped with his nerves. "I'm sure we could loan you Gustav or Tom or Georg."

"Ja, we don't mind." The three chorused.

"No," my brother shook his head. "You guys have enough with your music."

"There is only one possible solution," Giovanni cut in, I looked at her. "Kitz, you are going to be writing a whole bunch of new songs that you can play without your brother. And reposition everyone so you can all play."

"What?" I shot up.

"You are going to be needing to write a few new songs." She repeated like I was an idiot. "Your brother is out of commission for a while, so you will have to go around it."

"You make it sound like it's an easy thing!" Cam shot up next to me.

"I can't just write songs and come up with the melody all in two fucking seconds, I'm not a miracle worker." I shouted at the bitch.

"Well," she shifted her weight to one foot," you are going to have to learn to work it. You don't wanna disappoint your fans," she flicked her tongue in a threat. This is part of the reason why I don't like her.

"My sister isn't a music slave, Giovanni." Cam took a few step close to her. "What your asking is-"

"Not an easy task," my brother cut in."

"Well, Kit." She looked me dead on. "This is the music business. Either step up or step aside."

I lost it right then and there. Everyone gasped as I rushed to her with my right held back. Her blue eyes opened up wide with fear as I plunged my fist right at her. My name rang in my ears from my different lips, but what I didn't hear was my fist clashing against her face or her crying in pain or stumbling back or ANYTHING. A hand was clenched to my fist just inches before I could make contact. "Huh?" I looked my my sister in confusion.

Her eyes told me everything I needed to know. I sighed, shaking my head and took back my hand. I barely got to glance around at all the shocked faces when she screamed. Cam shoved her, a twig about our height, to the floor. We both laughed as we left the room, then went to silence until we left the whole building.

"God I hate that bitch!" Cam shouted to the sky.

"He is sooo fucking blind," I sighed. "Why her out of all the people in this planet, why that bitch?"

"I don't know, Kitty." Cam wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me to in a hug.

"I say we do something....fun." I grinned at her as she let me go.

"Lets get a new tat, piercing, a new outfit and then...." she paused with a big grin that even her eyes sparkled.

"PARTYING!" I shouted in a cheer form.

"Let's hit it!" Cam shouted, breaking into a run.

"Wait for me!" I shouted as I ran after her, good thing we just were in our normal clothes.

We made a stop to our hotel to change before we left on our adventure. Just to piss our brother off, we over did it just a little bit. My dress was a scarlet red whose top was like and just as tight as a strapless corset, the end ending like a two layer ruffle mini. I liked the two small black bows that were placed one on each side of the top, the tinny gold buttons that went down my torso and lastly was the belt made of the same material as the bows that tied at the left with a bow and the rest just dangle down my side. My open toe heels were a bit weird, but I liked them. They were black with blue leaf-thingys and bright red roses on em. Cam went a little more...conservative. Black stileto open toe heels, black skinny jeans with a big belt with a large silver circle buckle. Her black tank top was tight too, with two lines of gold buttons going down across, but with a low cleavage line. But hey, we're in London, one of the fashion capitals of the world so whatever. I loved the way my dress twirled a little in the soft breeze that went by. But the next two hours where a bit painful for both of us...

We both had our chest and tongues pierced, OUCHIES! As we were pierced, we held on tight to the other's hands as we went through some really big pains, especially our chests. The tats hurt a bit, but we went at the same time, hands held. We both had gotten our legs done. I got black and gray roses on their vines that swirled up my legs like leggings that stopped with a red rose on my hip bone on either side. Cam got it similar but with black and gray stargazer lilies instead of roses, red ones on her hips. Then lastly, we put each others' flower over our hearts.

"Fuck, my tits!" Cam shouted, holding them, and then started to laugh.

"Oh, fucking relax,dude." I chuckled, shaking my head as I waved down a cab with ease.

"Where to, young ladies?" The cab guy asked as we piled into the car.

"The hottest , celebrity club you have here." Cam was quick to say.

"Yes, mams!" He nodded and drove.....