Real Boys Kiss Boys

Bob

“Hey Frank!” Bob greets and shuts the door behind hiim.
“Hi, sit down.” I mumble lying on my bed with my face in the pillow.
“Frank?”
“yeah?”
“Shall I go?”
“no” I sigh.
“but-?”
“I don´t want to be alone ... but I don´t want to talk about you want to talk with me”
“How do you know?”
“I donß´t know ... it´s just a feeling you want to talk with me about the whole `what happened on the party`thing .. am I right?” I look at him.
“you don´t have to talk about that if you don´t want to.”
“dunno ...”
“argh Frank ... why didn´t you tell me you´re gay?”
“dunno ... “
“I know how you feel ... ehrm well actually I don´t know how you excactly feel but I can imagine...”
“Thanks Bob for the comforting words ...” I say and bury my face deep into my pillow again.
“awww Frank ... I just wanna help you!”
“yeah, I know.”
“How long do you date Gerard?”
“I don´t date him – we´re together ... he´s my boyfriend!”
“you´re a couple? How long?”
“hmm for a week ... oor two?”
“and you both didn´t tell me ...”
“come on Bob! It´s not easy for us! I didn´t feel ashamed – but it´s something different if you are together with a boy ... ya know. It´s hard to accept your feelings and the fact you´re gay!”
“okay ... it was no admonition. But I´m a bit upset that you didn´t tell me.”
“awwww Bob!” I squeal and stand up to hug him close.

After some cookies which I had stolen Allen and after some other stupid talks Bob says goodbye and I´m alone in my room. I close my eyes.- And I nearly fall asleep when suddenly Allen screams.
“FRANKIE!!!! DAD IS HERE!!!”