Real Boys Kiss Boys

School still suX ...

[ 4 weeks later ]

you wonder what happened with Alicia and Ray? Yeah, here it goes: Ray said sorry and I forgave him like Gerard.
Alicia is still upset – but Mikey knows how to cheer her up ... *cough*

I sit in school. Chemistry. I hate it – anyhow I´ll manage to survive this lesson. I think of Gerard´s birthday. It´s his 18. birthday! I got ideas of many presents for him ... but finally I brought him a pink cage for the hamster he´s going to buy. He wants one – I know it ´cause he told me 2 days ago.
I feel the broad smile on my lips by thinking of the pink cage. He´ll crack up! xD
The bell rings and everybody stands up.
“come on hurry up!” Gerard turns around to face me.
“My mum made pizza for us three.”
“yummi” I answer but then ... “Ah I´m so sorry sugar ... I´ve no time .. I ehrm ... I ... have to mow the lawn.” I lie at him.
“... ehrm what? You prefer mowing to pizza? What´s wrong with you?” Gerard doesn´t believe me ... how could he? I´m a bad liar ...
(and if I were him I wouldn´t believe me either! That´s confusing I know ... hm I hope you get what I said ... )
“Nothing!” I say – too quiekly.
“sure.” He says and leads me out of the class.
In the hallway he pinnes me at the lockers me behind me and kisses me hungrily. His tongue enters my mouth and I push my lips further into his. His hands are wandering under my shirt. After a long passionated kiss he pulls away.
“Wow what was that for?” I ask wondering about his reaction.
“I wanted it ... I missed something ... and I still miss something, ya know?”
“ah Gerard thinks naughty things ... gotcha!” we laugh.
Suddenly the other appears.
“I have to go!” I shout turn around, run down the corridor and leave Mikey, Ray, Alicia, Bob and Gerard there by the lockers.
“Too much cookies or way too much Skittles!” I hear Bob say before leaving the school building.
“Gerard has no idea.” I giggle. I run along the street till I reach my aspiration.

[ note from the author: what du you think Frankie´s gett8ing at?! ]