Day At The Park

You Didn't Tell Me Ur Bro Was Hott!

So here I am at this little girl’s door. I hope someone’s at home for her coz she driving me mad. She keeps telling me stuff about her toys and what she calls them and shit stuff like that. I swear if u took this yapity yap girl to the army she would probably scare away the enemy, and put my mum and dad out of a job! I press the door bell and I hear some 1 coming. As the door opens the girl brushes past me and says, “This is my older brother Ryan”.
He’s talking on the phone looking all panicked. I think he’s talking to the police coz he says, “don’t worry I found her”, and then hangs up. I can feel my heart pounding getting faster and faster. All I can think about is that the only thing that little demon girl didn’t tell me was that her bro is so damn hott!

He’s wearing a baggy Bullet for My Valentine hoody with dark baggy jeans. His eyes are sky blue, his hair is jet black and he’s slightly taller than me. “Hi, thanx for finding my sis” he says is a deep voice. I don’t say anything because I go all shy around him. I’ve never been this way around any guy before. I mean what’s the big deal. He’s just like the cutest, hottest, wonderful guy I’ve ever met, and what’s more he likes rock music. “My names Ryan and ur is”? “Oh, um, my names em Jasmine”. Then Ryan invites me in but I tell him maybe another time.

Just as I start to walk away he calls out and says, “Maybe Tuesday next week, 6:00”. “Sure” I shouted back. “Meet you hear ok”? “Ok”.
Looks like I wont be watching a DVD and eating pop corn after all.