Status: Dead

It Was ME, Myself and I, 'till then He Came

Chapter 21: Tied Friendships

Angela's POV

I started getting ready for my morning out with Jasper and thought about what he said.

Everything will be okay. Just give the guy some space and he’ll be calling back in no time.

“Everything will be alright.” I said as I grabbed a pair of Capri pants and a purple top from my walk-in closet.

“Geez, I look like a boy with these pants.” I said as I scanned myself in the mirror

I quickly curled my hair a bit, not too fancy. Just to cover my “boyish” look.

“There.” I said as I applied some lip gloss and eyeliner.

I was about to head down stairs but my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Brendon.

“Hello?”

“Hey. I’m sorry about what happened awhile ago.”

“Nah. Don’t mind that. It was nothing, really.”

“Really. I’m very sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled at you and included Jasper in it as well.” He sighed.

“Seriously, Bren. It’s alright. I owe an apology as well.” I said.

It was quiet for awhile.

“Friends?”

“Best friends.” I smiled.

“I really need to get going now. Ryan and the others are probably over at Pete’s and I don’t want to be blamed for not showing up.” He laughed.

“Haha. Okay. Show him your best, Urie.” I laughed back.

I heard tiny giggles then he hung up.

I rushed out of my room and came upon my brother and Perry having a heavy conversation in the living room.

“Oh! My sister’s there.” Perry said.

“I’ll just take her out.” Jasper said grabbing my hand.

“You have my permission.” Perry grinned.

I stuck out my tongue and went out the front door. Jasper then escorted me to his car. I mean his dad’s car. It looks like it.

“You’re quite happy. What’d I miss?” He said as he started the engine.

“Me and Bren are finished tying the loose ends.” I smiled.

“Good to hear that. It’s nice to see you smile again.” He said as he started driving.

“So where are we off to now, Taylor?” I said using his second name.

“I decided to have our morning date at the bagel shop in the corner since I we’ve been spending most of it in Starbucks, Louise.”

I noticed that we were a couple of blocks away from the house and can’t help but ask a question.

“Is this car yours, Evans?”

“Uh…” He trailed off in embarrassment. “It’s actually my dad’s.” He continued.

“But you do have your license, right?”

“Of course.”

“Then we’re cool.” I chuckled.

“Whatever you say, Hatchewood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
5 days to go!