Status: Finished

Stain My Rose With Scarlet Tears

Reunited once again

The night went by slowly, but it always does in times like these. It all made me remember the events of three years ago, my twin sister's death, my firstbaby, of course, the pain seemed worse now. It felt like I was carrying some kind of curse, like I had permanent bad luck. Bianca refused to leave me alone, even when I begged her, because it was all I wanted. I guess it all turned out okay after all, because talking to someone felt good. Bill and I were in th ehospital for five days before we were aloud to go home, and that was all I needed right now. I was slightly happy to be getting out of the hospital, but the sorrow was still inside me.

Tom and Jami had come to pick us up, and the ride home was quiet. Even though Tom and I had made up, Jami still wasn't talking to me. Tom was driving while Bill and I sat in the back of the Cadillac, holding onto eachother as if nothing was wrong. I rested my head on Bill's shoulder as he played with my hair. His other hand was on my heart and I was staring at it. I took it in mine, brought it up to my lips and kissed it softly. As I did that, I looked at Bill, who gave me a sweet, small smile. I smiled back and buried my head in Bil's neck again, closing my eyes.
"Aww." I heard Tom say from the front of the car.
"Shut up, Tom." I mumbled.

I could hear the identical chuckle coming from Bill and Tom, making me sigh irritably. I ignored the twins and pretended to be asleep the rest of the way back to our apartment, whichseemed to take forever. Tom drove slowly, more responsible than I thought he would, then he made a sharp turn, bringing the car to a halt. "We're home." Tom announced, I could hear the smile in his voice. Bill shook me slightly, thinking that I was asleep. "Sam, baby wake up. We're here." Bill whispered gently. I lifted my head slowly, since I had a bit of a headache and opened my eyes. I looked at the familliar surroundings, and the first thing that popped into my mind was my daughter, Lucy.

I rubbed my eyes while Bill got out, walked over to my side, and opened the door for me. Even after 7 years, he was still the perfect gentleman. I got out clumsily as Bill streched out his hand to help me. As my feet touched the floor, Bill put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned closer, but I turned away, so he planted a sweet kiss on my neck. I looked at him in the sunlight and once again I found myself wondering how I got so lucky. I mean, look at me. I'm married to Bill Kaulitz, I found someone who loves me, dispite my flaws, who still loves me after I hurt and betrayed him, who couldn't care less about the way i looked. This mad was amazing, and more than that, he was my soulmate.

I turned to walk away, and Bill followed, grabbing my hand as he did. We walked up to the fourth floor, and as we passed our apartment, Bill stopped to look at me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "We have to get Lucy from Jazlene and Andreas, she stayed there... While I was with you." I answered akwardly, realizing that he hadn't known. "Oh." He said sadly, as I started walking up another two floors. I haven't seen Lucy much, and to see her again mad eme happy. She and Bill meant the world to me, if anything happened to them, I would die. We walked to the apartment slowly, as we got there, we smiled at eachother and knocked on the door. We waited atleast five minutes before the door swung open, revealing Jazlene, wearing a big smile.

She looked at me, then at Bill, and started squealing. She ran to hug Bill tightly happily. "Oh my goodness Bill, we were so happy when we heard, but it's so amazing to see you again!" She screamed. Bill smiled, patting her back akwardly, obviously not knowing what to do or say. She pulled away and started hugging me too, but not with the same air of excitement. "I'm so sorry about what happened." She said sympathetically, I smiled and nodded. In reality, I really wanted to curse at her, I've tried so hard not to think about what happened. "So, would you like to come in?" She asked, opening the door a little more. I shook my head hurriedly, I just wanted to be with my family. "No thanks, we jus came for Lucy." I said, trying to sound polite.

She nodded, turning her back on us for a minute. "Andi?" She yelled for Bill's best friend. We waited until we saw the blone haired man, carrying our daughter. As soon as Lucy looked up, she jumped off of Andreas and ran towards us. "Daddy!" She yelled, running to Bill, hugging his leg immediately. Bill gave his daughter a wide smile as he picked her up. "Daddy, I missed you!" She said, kissing her father's cheek. I watched the two exchange hugs and kisses and smiled, I couldn't help it, I loved my family. I couldn't say we were perfect, but we looked pretty damn good. I glaced back at Jazlene and Andreas and thanked them, then said goodbye as Lucy gave them a cute wave.

As we walked down the stairs, we were quiet once again. "Mommy, why aren't you big anymore?" Lucy asked innocently, making me stop immediately. I looked at Bill helplessly, not being able to think of anything to tell our daughter. "Um, honey... Mommy and I will tell yuo later, okay?" Bill said unsurely. She nodded, she seeme confused, but accepted the fact that she wouldn't know rght away. I didn't even want tot think about it, I couldn't imagine saying it out loud again.

We arrived at our apartment, but realized that we couldn't enter just yet. "Do you have the key?" Bill asked me. I shook my head, but looked in my jeans pocket anyway. "I thought you had it!" I said. Bill put Lucy down and started looking in his bag. "How could I have had it? I haven't been here for months."
"But I swear I gave it to you!"
"No, you didn't!"
"Well is has to be somewhere!" I yelled, slightly irritated. Just my luck, I wanted to go home, then we lost the key. I sighed hopelessly, leaning into band my head on the door when it opened, so obviosuly, I almost fell but Bill caught me around my waist. "Mom, dad, what are you two doing here?" Bill asked, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwahahaha.
Comments?
Hope you enjoy the rest of this so-called story.
:)